Lord of the Flies?

Re: Lord of the Flies?

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:Well posted Jack.

canny, why do you call it a civil war?

Are you seriously claiming that Syrians are not fighting Syrians, in Syria ?

That, by any definition, is a civil war.

Are you really that indoctrinated by the establishment and it's media that you can't even read about what is really happening, let alone accept it? Try the Middle East news thread, a place not popular with mainliners for some reason, even those who claim to be against terrorism. Read the article Jack posted. Read outside of the mainstream western media for once, you're coming across as extremely gullible, or a useful idiot. You'll need to be a bit sharper if you're going to live in a new country.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Sharp enough to know that someone who constantly drones on about MSM, Deep State and all the other bollocks you try to feed us isn't necessarily the go-to for accurate info, Fletch.

Chuck in the conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat websites you get this stuff from, the interminably long multiple posts and the dire 'talking down' preaching style you regale us with, frankly it's a miracle if anyone has the patience to read that ordure.

I pretty much gave up months ago, preferring the satisfaction of sticking pins in my eyes. Luckily I can do that while sipping a cold beer on a Thai beach - sharp or not.

Meanwhile, I'll think of you on the odd occasion, idly musing over how many layers of Bacofoil you consider gives adequate cranial protection from 'the MSM rays' while I catch up on the news on the BBC World Service. Still preferable to Sputnik Radio or a copy of Pravda, imho.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:39 pm

For a lot of people, it's easier to ignore the truth or call it a CT with various wisecracks to go along with it. That used to be the default position but things are changing. Alternative news websites have grown, they back up what they are saying and reveal uncomfortable truths about the west, primarily FUKUS. To suggest the Syrian war is anything other than the usual regime change using pet terrorists for the west is absurd, but it is the mainstream narrative....
Fletch

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Cannydc wrote:Sharp enough to know that someone who constantly drones on about MSM, Deep State and all the other bollocks you try to feed us isn't necessarily the go-to for accurate info, Fletch.

Chuck in the conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat websites you get this stuff from, the interminably long multiple posts and the dire 'talking down' preaching style you regale us with, frankly it's a miracle if anyone has the patience to read that ordure.

I pretty much gave up months ago, preferring the satisfaction of sticking pins in my eyes. Luckily I can do that while sipping a cold beer on a Thai beach - sharp or not.

Meanwhile, I'll think of you on the odd occasion, idly musing over how many layers of Bacofoil you consider gives adequate cranial protection from 'the MSM rays' while I catch up on the news on the BBC World Service. Still preferable to Sputnik Radio or a copy of Pravda, imho.

:thumbsup:
Cactus Jack

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:10 pm

If only we had the balls in this country to create some kind of Devil's Island set up for our unwanted foriegners - some remote uninhabited piece of rock off the north coast of Scotland, covered in nothing but bird shit. It could house all those who claim their 'lives would be in danger' if we send them back to the shitholes from whence they came.

It'll never happen though due to the liberal softies crying about the terrorists, murderers and rapists 'human rights'

"There you go Mr Terrorist sir, the keys to your new semi-detached council house, your benefit payments are due in tomorrow"
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:58 pm

:pmsl: Great wind-up from our resident spineless arsonist!
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Red Okktober wrote:If only we had the balls in this country to create some kind of Devil's Island set up for our unwanted foriegners - some remote uninhabited piece of rock off the north coast of Scotland, covered in nothing but bird shit. It could house all those who claim their 'lives would be in danger' if we send them back to the shitholes from whence they came.

It'll never happen though due to the liberal softies crying about the terrorists, murderers and rapists 'human rights'

"There you go Mr Terrorist sir, the keys to your new semi-detached council house, your benefit payments are due in tomorrow"

Ideally the camps should not be established on British soil, as then they become a UK problem.
The advantage of Australia's approach is that migrants get processed off-shore (Nauru) before they touch Australian soil
Only the approved genuine ones are allowed into Australia

And just by way of background, the camps were closed by the Labour government, then re-opened in 2012, following a sharp rise in illegal people smuggling.
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Red Okktober wrote:If only we had the balls in this country to create some kind of Devil's Island set up for our unwanted foriegners - some remote uninhabited piece of rock off the north coast of Scotland, covered in nothing but bird shit. It could house all those who claim their 'lives would be in danger' if we send them back to the shitholes from whence they came.

Shetlandanamo, no need for guards as the treacherous currents and cold seas would kill anyone swimming for it.

Reserved for terrorists, dropped off with a tent, sleeping bag and a bag of potatoes and vegetable seeds and of course a shovel.

Fuck 'em!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:Fuck 'em!

If you did that, you'd have illegal kids born on British soil to deal with
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:38 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

How would that happen? Are they asexual?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

I was assuming that you would be the "fucker" and therefore the kids father
Of course, that would only apply to the female illegals.
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:10 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

They'd be on separate islands within sight of each other but with treacherous currents between in order to invite the men to take a plunge. :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

They'd be on separate islands within sight of each other but with treacherous currents between in order to invite the men to take a plunge. :smilin:

I was merely pointing out that if you did "fuck them" - or at least the female ones - there could be consequences
And those consequences are often called "children"
Although in your case - unless you married the mothers - they would all be "bastards"
MungoBrush

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs