Trump Aide Jerome Corsi Gets Busted by Conservative Website

Trump Aide Jerome Corsi Gets Busted by Conservative Website

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:20 am

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/13/cors ... or-cancer/

The conservative Daily Caller investigated a cancer surgery fundraiser run by Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi — and found that it doesn’t appear to be what he claimed.
Corsi denied that he took any of the funds from the Sickler campaign and challenged Mueller and his team to investigate the funds.

“If they want to accuse me of running a fraud to raise $25,000 for Tommy Sickler, they can go ahead and accuse me of that if they want to,” he said

It seems that trying to smear the Mueller investigation is so ingrained in Trump supporting conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi's consciousness that he doesn't understand that the Daily Caller is not the Mueller probe and Tucker Carlson is not Robert Mueller, perhaps the fact that both are not linked to the Democrats in any way and headed by Republicans confused him.
Cactus Jack

Re: Trump Aide Jerome Corsi Gets Busted by Conservative Website

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:41 pm

You seem to post a lot about Trump and the US. You seem to avoid most British topics.

Just an observation. Carry on. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Maddog wrote:You seem to post a lot about Trump and the US. You seem to avoid most British topics.

To be honest Maddog all there is in British politics at the moment is Brexit and all that has been talked through on multiple threads started by others.

However I did start a thread about Santa just for you.
Cactus Jack

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:You seem to post a lot about Trump and the US. You seem to avoid most British topics.

To be honest Maddog all there is in British politics at the moment is Brexit and all that has been talked through on multiple threads started by others.

However I did start a thread about Santa just for you.

:pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs