Bringing troops home from Syria

Re: Bringing troops home from Syria

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:No no no the Pentagon is ultimately the people who sell all those nuclear bombs and cruise missiles to you the American public who seem to love buying this stuff. Year after year after fucking year you're milked for billions to pay for all this stuff from the people who make it all.
Who are those people? Well they are at the end of the day international banking families international investment families families who own GE and Raytheon and so on.
There's a handful of extremely wealthy families making all those nukes and missiles and you keep buying them.

You are describing the industrial part of the military industrial complex.

All part and parcel of the same thing.
The families who make the atomic warheads and the cruise missiles and the ships and planes etc etc are having dinner with the generals and the civilians in the Pentagon and the families of the intelligence services .... most of it way above Trumps pay grade.
So many people seem to think government makes all this stuff controls all this material .... they don't.
This is your one percent Maddog. The people who own it all.
I remember you saying you hung out with members of the one percent occasionally and did business with them and Tom too.
I felt sad.
You think the one percent earn fucking wages!

I think the to make the top 1% in this country you have to make about 400K a year.

Fuck me Maddog I know drug dealers who are making three times that.
I know farmers making four times that.
You really haven't a fucking clue what the one percent means.
You're talking of one percent of wage earners and you even have that wrong.
You're talking of high street bank managers who the international banking families would fucking sneer at.
Do you think the one percent you know and I know are up their with the queen of England and the Rockefellers and the Rot ... forget it what a waste of fucking time you really are.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:04 am

There's a guy lives near me in a two million pound modest house for what he and his brothers are turning over.
They own modest sawmills that make him around two million quid a year clear.
His brothers are more into heavy plant and motorway construction stuff like that .... make easily a couple of million quid a year each.
There's the Taffia who own endless caravan sites holiday parks etc turning over God knows how many millions.
There are financial traders taking home millions every year and you think people making four hundred grand a year make up the one percent who make nuclear warheads missiles ships planes ..... I can't believe how fucking dumb you really really just admitted you are.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:No no no the Pentagon is ultimately the people who sell all those nuclear bombs and cruise missiles to you the American public who seem to love buying this stuff. Year after year after fucking year you're milked for billions to pay for all this stuff from the people who make it all.
Who are those people? Well they are at the end of the day international banking families international investment families families who own GE and Raytheon and so on.
There's a handful of extremely wealthy families making all those nukes and missiles and you keep buying them.

The families who make the atomic warheads and the cruise missiles and the ships and planes etc etc are having dinner with the generals and the civilians in the Pentagon and the families of the intelligence services .... most of it way above Trumps pay grade.
So many people seem to think government makes all this stuff controls all this material .... they don't.
I remember you saying you hung out with members of the one percent occasionally and did business with them and Tom too.
I felt sad.
You think the one percent earn fucking wages!

I think the to make the top 1% in this country you have to make about 400K a year.

You're talking of high street bank managers who the international banking families would fucking sneer at.
Do you think the one percent you know and I know are up their with the queen of England and the Rockefellers and the Rot ... forget it what a waste of fucking time you really are.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/how-muc ... state.html
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:I think the to make the top 1% in this country you have to make about 400K a year.

Maddog what you fail to understand is that the very top earners theoretically earn nothing.

The people who own the politicians and get to write the tax rules have them written so the money the get isn't 'income', and depending how good your accountant is it can actually come out as a liability. Details of some of the tax dodges are contained in the reports on Trump's tax affairs but the easiest one is being the director of a company registered in one of the more obliging states or an off shore territory.

The way it works is that your company is paid your salary, your company loans you your salary in the USA at a suitable rate of interest - so according to the US tax code you're due a refund - and you repay them in another country or state, with the right accountant you then get to 'on-shore' your profits with a hefty tax incentive for bringing in investment from overseas.

Trump's inner circle is full of people who use those kinds of arrangements - acts which individually are legal but in concert establish a 'pattern of behaviour' as the words of art have it. So you may well be earning much more than the 1%, in fact a dishwasher in your local diner may be earning much more than them - at least as far as the IRS is concerned - until you, or the IRS, take a closer look.
Cactus Jack

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Maddog wrote:Bringing troops home from Syria angers conservative and liberal leaders.

Policing the world's politics and bombing brown people is one of the few things that mainstream Republicans and Democrats can come together on, and now here's Trump, the big meanie, spoiling their fun! Quick, cue rampant paranoia and a lot of Henny-Penny huffing...

But Trump isn't backing down in the face of criticism from his usual allies as well as Democrats. This morning, he tweeted that it was Russia, Iran, and Syria's job to take care of ISIS now.

A predictable chorus of hawkish Republicans assailed Trump for making, in the words of perpetually bloodthirsty Sen. Lindsey Graham (R­–S.C.), a "huge Obama-like mistake." (Barack Obama made many mistakes; one of the costliest, of course, was his disastrous intervention in Libya, which quickly became a haven for terrorists.) Sen. Marco Rubio (R–Fla.) lamented that pulling out too early would "haunt this administration and America for years to come." But as Iraq and Afghanistan have shown, America is also haunted by doubling and tripling and quadrupling down on open-ended commitments that cost innocent lives and billions of dollars while doing nothing to fundamentally improve the war-torn Middle East.

The mainstream liberal response to Trump's Syria announcement was so overwhelmingly negative that it suggests any anti-war wing of the Democratic Party is clearly dead. This shift was of course already underway during the Obama years, when policies that would have provoked outrage under President George W. Bush drew soft sighs at best.

Now, it seems abundantly clear that a lot of the left's anti-war momentum under Bush was actually just rooted in anti-Bush or anti-Republican sentiment. And with a Republican president that is ever-so-slightly opposed to endless war, Democrats are emboldened to openly embrace their own ignorant, authoritarian, world-policing ways in full form. (A pox on all their goddamn glass houses.)

Among the few members of Congress to comment positively about the president's decision was Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, who declared he was "proud of the president today to hear that he is declaring victory in Syria."

https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/20/trum ... withdrawal

Staying in the middle east has failed, perhaps it is time to try something completely different and get the hell out of there and go a stage further and stop all arms sales too. Let the Russians and the Chinese have it --the whole of the middle east -oil is on its way out so ta ta!
Should anyone there then decide to upset Israel I am sure a few Jericho 3's would pacify the lot of them rather abruptly.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:I think the to make the top 1% in this country you have to make about 400K a year.

Maddog what you fail to understand is that the very top earners theoretically earn nothing.

The people who own the politicians and get to write the tax rules have them written so the money the get isn't 'income', and depending how good your accountant is it can actually come out as a liability. Details of some of the tax dodges are contained in the reports on Trump's tax affairs but the easiest one is being the director of a company registered in one of the more obliging states or an off shore territory.

The way it works is that your company is paid your salary, your company loans you your salary in the USA at a suitable rate of interest - so according to the US tax code you're due a refund - and you repay them in another country or state, with the right accountant you then get to 'on-shore' your profits with a hefty tax incentive for bringing in investment from overseas.

Trump's inner circle is full of people who use those kinds of arrangements - acts which individually are legal but in concert establish a 'pattern of behaviour' as the words of art have it. So you may well be earning much more than the 1%, in fact a dishwasher in your local diner may be earning much more than them - at least as far as the IRS is concerned - until you, or the IRS, take a closer look.

How's "draining the swamp" proceeding? :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:24 pm

[/quote]
I felt sad.
You think the one percent earn fucking wages![/quote]

I think the to make the top 1% in this country you have to make about 400K a year. [/quote]
Do you think the one percent you know and I know are up their with the queen of England and the Rockefellers and the Rot ... forget it what a waste of fucking time you really are.[/quote]

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/how-muc ... state.html[/quote]

Maddog that's fucking wage earners!
You don't half fall for some shit.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:24 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Cool story. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:You are describing the industrial part of the military industrial complex.

I felt sad.
You think the one percent earn fucking wages![/quote]

I think the to make the top 1% in this country you have to make about 400K a year. [/quote]
Do you think the one percent you know and I know are up their with the queen of England and the Rockefellers and the Rot ... forget it what a waste of fucking time you really are.[/quote]

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/how-muc ... state.html[/quote]

Maddog that's fucking wage earners!
You don't half fall for some shit.[/quote]

Yes, it's the top 1%
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:02 pm

Trump said Wednesday he had no plans to pull troops from Iraq, suggesting the country could be used as a base for potential future missions in Syria.

But he reiterated that the era of heavy US intervention abroad was ending.

"The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world," Trump said. "We are spread out all over the world. We are in countries most people haven't even heard about. Frankly, it's ridiculous."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics ... oyVJorcqws

:thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Cool story. :thumbsup:

Story implies fiction whereas the fact this is truth is easily verifiable. One need only read Mueller's indictments to see more than one instance where minor variants of this scheme were used
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Maddog wrote:Trump said Wednesday he had no plans to pull troops from Iraq, suggesting the country could be used as a base for potential future missions in Syria.

"The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world," Trump said. "We are spread out all over the world. We are in countries most people haven't even heard about. Frankly, it's ridiculous."

You're not the policeman of the world. That's the propaganda to cover up reality.

It's US hegemony and control followed by asset stripping that leads to the US all over the world.
Fletch

Postby Maddog » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:Trump said Wednesday he had no plans to pull troops from Iraq, suggesting the country could be used as a base for potential future missions in Syria.

You're not the policeman of the world. That's the propaganda to cover up reality.

It's US hegemony and control followed by asset stripping that leads to the US all over the world.

Are all of those troops all over the world just propaganda too?

Maybe they are imaginary. I bet there are really no US troops in Europe or Japan either. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:18 pm

The American liberal press have really showed themselves up on this issue.

They criticised Trump when he sent the troops into Syria and then when he pulled them out!

Showed their only agenda is to criticise Trump no matter what.

He could bring about world peace and they'd criticise him.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:The American liberal press have really showed themselves up on this issue.

They criticised Trump when he sent the troops into Syria and then when he pulled them out!

Showed their only agenda is to criticise Trump no matter what.

He could bring about world peace and they'd criticise him.

:leer:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1546009998969.jpg
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs