Bringing troops home from Syria

Re: Bringing troops home from Syria

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:10 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:RESOLUTION CALLING TO DECLARE WAR WITH RUSSIA IS INTRODUCED IN UKRAINIAN PARLIAMENT

A draft resolution calling for the declaration of war with Russia was introduced to the Ukrainian Parliament on December 21.

The full title of the document is “Draft Resolution on the appeal of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine [Parliament] to the President of Ukraine regarding the declaration of war, the breakdown of diplomatic relations and the cessation of transport links with the Russian Federation”.

The document was introduced by a member of parliament Kupriy Nikolaevich.

It’s unclear when the Ukrainian Parliament is going to vote on the proposed declaration of war.

https://southfront.org/ukrainian-mps-in ... th-russia/

Ukraine has been trying to up the ante for a while now. Renewed fighting, provoking Russia with the ship stunt, UK sending recon vessel to the area and US calling for freedom to do what they want (of navigation) in the area. Troops might well find themselves in and around Ukraine rather than sitting at home.

Why Trump’s Peace Signal in Syria Could See US Clash With Russia in Ukraine

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50812.htm

This is why you should never give up your nukes...

europe needs to reign in their terrorists! took thirty years for them to deal with Sadam. though they did support iraq against iran till that conflict was ended.

You mean Saddam was armed trained funded to go and fuck Iran over for the west.
He failed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:15 pm

Well, Hillary isn't on board with the idea. :gigglesnshit:
Attachments
hil.jpg
Maddog

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:42 am

Maddog wrote:Well, Hillary isn't on board with the idea. :gigglesnshit:

She would have to pull a hefty wabbit out a hat for Me to give a single letter of Hers the slightest consideration! She laughed and gloated at the assassination of the falsely accused.
art0hur0moh

Postby Maddog » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:55 am

I think Ron Paul has hacked Trumps Twitter account. :smilin:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1545431119763.jpg
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:12 am

Maddog wrote:
Fletch wrote:RESOLUTION CALLING TO DECLARE WAR WITH RUSSIA IS INTRODUCED IN UKRAINIAN PARLIAMENT

A draft resolution calling for the declaration of war with Russia was introduced to the Ukrainian Parliament on December 21.

The full title of the document is “Draft Resolution on the appeal of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine [Parliament] to the President of Ukraine regarding the declaration of war, the breakdown of diplomatic relations and the cessation of transport links with the Russian Federation”.

It’s unclear when the Ukrainian Parliament is going to vote on the proposed declaration of war.

Ukraine has been trying to up the ante for a while now. Renewed fighting, provoking Russia with the ship stunt, UK sending recon vessel to the area and US calling for freedom to do what they want (of navigation) in the area. Troops might well find themselves in and around Ukraine rather than sitting at home.

Trump has been pretty adamant about this. We ain't playing policeman under his watch. If you got problems with what's happening in the Ukraine, the French and Germans can sort it out.

I have lots of problems with Trump, but his foreign policy is really growing on me.

The foreign policy that has had him authorise attacks on Syria, one whilst eating lovely chocolate cake. The one where he pulled out of the nuclear accord with Iran leaving other signatories upholding the agreement but US free to attack and sanction. The one which has the US threatening and launching trade wars against China, Russia, NK, Iran.

Trump says lots of things, brags a great deal and lies. I'll believe US foreign policy is changing when I see Al Tanf devoid of any US forces and no more occupying other countries, especially in the Middle East.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:32 am

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Trump has been pretty adamant about this. We ain't playing policeman under his watch. If you got problems with what's happening in the Ukraine, the French and Germans can sort it out.

I have lots of problems with Trump, but his foreign policy is really growing on me.

The foreign policy that has had him authorise attacks on Syria, one whilst eating lovely chocolate cake. The one where he pulled out of the nuclear accord with Iran leaving other signatories upholding the agreement but US free to attack and sanction. The one which has the US threatening and launching trade wars against China, Russia, NK, Iran.

Trump says lots of things, brags a great deal and lies. I'll believe US foreign policy is changing when I see Al Tanf devoid of any US forces and no more occupying other countries, especially in the Middle East.

He actually Said He ain't going to tell anyone f all about what He will do! what makes You think You ahve the right to know what military command do. how many troops have been told of an action in a certain location only for that location to be within the borders of a sovereign state? the illegal incursion would be unknown to the troops who would be under the impression it was a legitimate military target. if I was a commander there would be numerous occasions I would perpetrate illegal incursion to reduce the risk to My troops. the enemy isn't the problem, the parents and family can be a serious headache, so it always a consideration before and engagement.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:53 pm

they change their names so many times, who knows what they are called now? I was acquainted with the ceo of a security company. I got the impression it was along those lines. He was a bit too knowledgeable about military activities. and disappeared often, with no significant routine. a few friends were more acquainted with his Son. the game We played was medieval warfare. They were absolutely ruthless. fair, but ruthless!
art0hur0moh

Postby Fletch » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:49 pm

U.S. SPECIAL ENVOY MCGURK TO RESIGN IN PROTEST TO TRUMP’S DECISION TO PULL US TROOPS OUT OF SYRIA

U.S. special envoy for the global coalition to defeat ISIS, Brett McGurk, followed the footsteps of Defense Secretary, Jim Mattis, and submitted his resignation on Friday, according to CBS.

The New York-based network said in a report on Saturday that McGurk’s resignation came as a result of “strong disagreement” with President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. from Syria.

https://southfront.org/u-s-special-envo ... -of-syria/

This all comes across as a bit orchestrated, as if preparations for something else are under way.
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:27 pm

fake news! "unprecedented period of Peace". sanctions are an act of war whether there is a declaration or not! not neglecting the "cold war was an open declaration of war against the cccp and china. what a ridiculous statement, "due to cutbacks in military spending the World is less peaceful" (paraphrasing).

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... year-2019/
art0hur0moh

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:25 pm

:thumbsup:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1545581417949.jpg
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:08 pm

And now, from my favorite congressman.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1545584719449.jpg
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Maddog wrote:And now, from my favorite congressman.

He makes a good point.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Maddog wrote:And now, from my favorite congressman.

Has your government shutdown yet?
Attachments
governmentshutdown.jpg
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Good tweet you posted Jack :mrgreen:

Meanwhile;

PANIC CONTINUES IN AL-TANAF: U.S. PROXIES BEG FOR DEAL WITH DAMASCUS

U.S. proxies in the garrison of al-Tanaf and the 55km de-escalation zone around it are seeking an evacuation agreement that would allow them to withdraw to the opposition-held areas in northern Syria once US troops leave the country, the RT TV reported on December 22.

Citing Syrian activists, the TV network said that the US-backed Revolutionary Commando Army’s leader, Muhannad Tala, is hoping that the coalition will help his group strike a deal with Damascus before it withdraws from the al-Tanaf base.

https://southfront.org/panic-continues- ... -damascus/

The western backed terrorists suddenly not so brave, or loyal, when the protection and pay cheque disappears. :pointlaugh:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs