Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:what makes Hitler an evil Man in Your opinion? or Bin Laden? how well did You know these two people. I heard or read somewhere Hitler was vegetarian and abhorred cruelty.

I read that Hitler's DNA showed that he had both Jewish and African ancestry.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/wor ... -show.html

So do we all. :scratch:

I recall Stooo calling dogs a hobby forum, It appears to be your life Mcaz, do you have nothing at all better to do with your life than post here 24/7?
It's a wasted life if this is all you have left to occupy your time.

Thanks once again for your continuing concern - take an extra pat on the back for being so sweet. :wubbers:

You know I'm not concerned about really don't you. It would appear that nobody is concerned about Mcaz, that's why you spend your life on forums. Carry on old man, you need it.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:I recall Stooo calling dogs a hobby forum, It appears to be your life Mcaz, do you have nothing at all better to do with your life than post here 24/7?
It's a wasted life if this is all you have left to occupy your time.

Thanks once again for your continuing concern - take an extra pat on the back for being so sweet. :wubbers:

You know I'm not concerned about really don't you. It would appear that nobody is concerned about Mcaz, that's why you spend your life on forums. Carry on old man, you need it.

But then why would a vital young specimen like yourself with a life and everything spend you time chasing my arse around a forum? :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:Kelly topped himself, and had every reason to do so.

His career was over, he was shamed by his manipulation by Andrew Gilligan and knew he would be ridiculed forever.

A sad loss of a genuine gentleman effectively bullied to death.

Take, for example, the fact that there were no fingerprints on the knife Dr Kelly allegedly used to kill himself. And yet when his body was found, he wore no gloves.

How did that happen then canny? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:25 pm

Fletch wrote:

His career was over, he was shamed by his manipulation by Andrew Gilligan and knew he would be ridiculed forever.

Take, for example, the fact that there were no fingerprints on the knife Dr Kelly allegedly used to kill himself. And yet when his body was found, he wore no gloves.

Have you never read about police inefficiency when investigating potential crime scenes ? First, they have to assume a crime. Signs of struggle ? Nah. Evidence of pills - yep. Interview wife, was he distressed ? Had to be. Verdict - suicide.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Have you never read about police inefficiency when investigating potential crime scenes ? First, they have to assume a crime. Signs of struggle ? Nah. Evidence of pills - yep. Interview wife, was he distressed ? Had to be. Verdict - suicide.

But what about the print clean knife he was supposed to have used?
Fletch

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
What do you think happens to a country when it’s been invaded and plundered?
Of course life for the average didn’t improve and those who had little ended up with even less.

The British Raj lasted less than 100 years
But it certainly didn't improve under the Mogul Empire which lasted more than 200 years.

Was British rule worse than Muslim rule for Indians?
I don't know the answer to that.

Certainly didn’t help improve things, except for a few fancy buildings and uptight Victorian values.

Oh I don't know, 5 warring divisions (sultanates I believe?)all at each others throats prior to the British is now the biggest democracy in the world and it is undoubtedly a wonderful example of a nation gaining world status.
The Victorian values you speak of have provided great education, law & order, civil liberties (in spite of the caste system), infrastructure --am I right in thinking Indian National Railways are biggest employer in the world (?) - etc etc etc to the point that India produces some of the most brilliant people on the planet.
It has surpassed the UK in just about everything and has its own Space Agency, nuclear capability -both Civilian and Military- and it is undoubtedly a world power with far more capability in wealth and military status to the old mother country, for we seem to be languishing and going backwards.
I have heard Indian people say that they are grateful to the British Raj, and I can well understand their saying so. India is far more powerful a force on the world scene than Britain without doubt.
And that is because, in my opinion, of the Indian people themselves.

Education has always been an important focus for Indians. Victorians brought beaurocracy so yeah, things are more organised, overly so in some areas. Indian people are polite about the history, plenty of it was tyrannical, oppressive and murderous. Indians were and are regarded as second class citizens in their own country, don’t kid yourself with romantic notions about the British Raj.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:09 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
We’re talking about Baths not brothels.

The Roman Empire was the original EU

There was a common currency
Freedom of movement
A European Army
An overriding justice system
And taxes to Rome for all

They were very homoerotic too.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Kelly straight up topped himself.
If it was that simple what has to be hidden for eighty years?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:58 am

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

But what about the print clean knife he was supposed to have used?

Or the lack of blood.......or the low dose of drug in the bloodstream.....

Heard it all before, but for some reason rather than listening to people trying to prove negatives I went for Occam's Razor option instead.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:42 am

Kelly knew He was not telling the truth. I don't think He committed suicide. but with the stress, it would be understandable. in 2001, the investigation even for suicide would have been far more extensive. and where is the note? I know not every suicide leaves a note. but they do leave something, give something to someone before. and it was just to convenient within the short time frame. He seemed like He was a very gentle guy, and the backlash, He certainly wouldn't have been prepared for! the government chased Him into the open jaws of the Wolves.
art0hur0moh

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:38 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Kelly knew He was not telling the truth. I don't think He committed suicide. but with the stress, it would be understandable. in 2001, the investigation even for suicide would have been far more extensive. and where is the note? I know not every suicide leaves a note. but they do leave something, give something to someone before. and it was just to convenient within the short time frame. He seemed like He was a very gentle guy, and the backlash, He certainly wouldn't have been prepared for! the government chased Him into the open jaws of the Wolves.

Was his post-mortem report ever made public?
MungoBrush

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Kelly knew He was not telling the truth. I don't think He committed suicide. but with the stress, it would be understandable. in 2001, the investigation even for suicide would have been far more extensive. and where is the note? I know not every suicide leaves a note. but they do leave something, give something to someone before. and it was just to convenient within the short time frame. He seemed like He was a very gentle guy, and the backlash, He certainly wouldn't have been prepared for! the government chased Him into the open jaws of the Wolves.

Was his post-mortem report ever made public?

David Kelly death evidence 'to be kept secret for 70 years'
Evidence relating to the death of David Kelly, the government weapons inspector, is to be kept secret for 70 years, it has been reported.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... years.html

That to me is a conspiracy by the powers that be to hide the truth.
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear so .... release the report but they won't.
To me it's an admission of guilt.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:But what about the print clean knife he was supposed to have used?

Heard it all before, but for some reason rather than listening to people trying to prove negatives I went for Occam's Razor option instead.

Why are you so convinced that there was no nefarious behaviour around the (very convenient) death of Dr Kelly canny?
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:28 pm

The purpose of the flight and who was on board have not been established because details of the flight log have been heavily redacted, the Daily Mail reported.

Dr Andrew Watt, who has raised doubts about the circumstances surrounding Dr Kelly’s death, told the paper: “If the purpose of the helicopter flight was innocent, one has to ask why it was kept secret.”
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/loca ... dr-1833920
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:But what about the print clean knife he was supposed to have used?

Why are you so convinced that there was no nefarious behaviour around the (very convenient) death of Dr Kelly canny?

Because there was no reason to kill him.

And because there were very many reasons for him to do the job himself.

As usual though, for many the obvious is dutifully ignored in favour of the vaguely possible and therefore far more interesting.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs