Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:34 am





I despise them who falsely accuse the innocent. dirty fkn terrorists!
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 am

9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffin and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.
What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/0 ... comes-out/
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Maddog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:02 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffin and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.
What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/0 ... comes-out/



The Grand Jury will find nothing new, and you will say that's because it's a conspiracy.

See how that works.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33319
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:04 am

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffin and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.
What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/0 ... comes-out/



The Grand Jury will find nothing new, and you will say that's because it's a conspiracy.

See how that works.

Nothing new?
It's never been investigated before.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Maddog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:11 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffin and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.
What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/0 ... comes-out/



The Grand Jury will find nothing new, and you will say that's because it's a conspiracy.

See how that works.

Nothing new?
It's never been investigated before.



https://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

449 pages.

Happy reading.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33319
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 am

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffin and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.
What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/0 ... comes-out/



The Grand Jury will find nothing new, and you will say that's because it's a conspiracy.

See how that works.

Nothing new?
It's never been investigated before.



https://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

449 pages.

Happy reading.

That was a half hearted inquiry into what led up to it and it took over a year after the event before that started.
A judge would not agree to an investigation based on a conspiracy theory.
He looks at the evidence available and decides yes this has to be investigated.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Maddog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:24 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffin and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.
What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/0 ... comes-out/



The Grand Jury will find nothing new, and you will say that's because it's a conspiracy.

See how that works.

Nothing new?
It's never been investigated before.



https://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

449 pages.

Happy reading.

That was a half hearted inquiry into what led up to it and it took over a year after the event before that started.
A judge would not agree to an investigation based on a conspiracy theory.
He looks at the evidence available and decides yes this has to be investigated.



Grand juries are formed everyday in this country. Their job is to determine if there is any evidence to conduct a trial. The existence of a grand jury basically means someone has raised enough money to find a lawyer. Nothing more.

And how do you know it was a half hearted inquiry?
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33319
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 am

the systematic abuse and destruction of historical records.


User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:47 am

art0hur0moh wrote:the systematic abuse and destruction of historical records.




as a ratio more People died in the1381 the 11/09, the origin word poll tax.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:04 am



:cool:
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:42 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

:cool:

Fascinating!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am

art0hur0moh wrote:the systematic abuse and destruction of historical records.




Ok I haven’t watched the whole programme, are you expecting posters to?
But we know about the peasants revolt so what is your point here?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28832
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

:cool:

Fascinating!


Come on - don't be sucked in by that pseudo-scientific rubbish
Everyone knows that the pyramids were built by aliens.
It's all explained in Von Daniken's book "Chariots of the gods"

"Chariots of the Gods posits a variety of hypotheses dealing with the possibility of extraterrestrial beings influencing ancient technology. Von Däniken suggests that some ancient structures and artifacts appear to represent higher technological knowledge than is presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. Von Däniken maintains that these artifacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from them.[1][3][4]

Such artifacts include the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island.[5][6] Further examples include a medieval map known as the Piri Reis Map, which von Däniken describes as showing the Earth as it is seen from space,[7] and the Nazca lines in Peru, which he suggests may have been constructed by humans as crude replicas of previous alien structures, as a way to call the aliens back to Earth.[8][9][10] He uses this same explanation to argue that cart-ruts in Malta may have had extraterrestrial purposes along with similar lines in Australia, Saudi Arabia, and the Aral Sea.[8][11]

The book also suggests that ancient artwork throughout the world could be interpreted as depicting astronauts, air and space vehicles, extraterrestrials, and complex technology. Von Däniken describes elements that he believes are similar in art of unrelated cultures.[1][12][13] Some artwork that von Däniken cites include the ancient Japanese Dogū figurines (which he believed to resemble astronauts in space suits) and 3,000 year-old carvings in the Egyptian New Kingdom Temple that appear to depict helicopter-like machines.[7]

The book goes on to suggest that the origins of religions, including interpretations of the Old Testament of the Bible, are reactions to contact with an alien race. According to von Däniken, humans considered the technology of the aliens to be supernatural and the aliens themselves to be gods. Von Däniken asks if the oral and literal traditions of most religions contain references to visitors from stars and vehicles traveling through air and space. These, he says, should be interpreted as literal descriptions which have changed during the passage of time and become more obscure.[1][2][3][14]

Examples include Ezekiel's vision of the angels and the wheels, which Von Däniken interprets as a description of a spacecraft, the Ark of the Covenant, which is explained as a communication device with an alien race, and the destruction of Sodom by fire and brimstone, which is interpreted as a nuclear explosion.[1][14][15][16]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Yes Minger I read it almost fifty years ago.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:the systematic abuse and destruction of historical records.




Ok I haven’t watched the whole programme, are you expecting posters to?
But we know about the peasants revolt so what is your point here?

I already made the points! edward the 2nd lied, most likely due to the council of criminals. for the same reason, Charles the first was executed. and James the 7th was vilified causing more than three hundred years of conflict in scotland. and poll tax which the last conservative gov introduced, later mildly amended to the bedroom tax. it is the council, not the government that consistently fucks it up.

after the revolt all records and executions without trial (now We have charge without trial or conviction, withholding of evidence, etc...). it was a systematic and barbaric oppressive attempt to extinguish the memory of what happened. like the biased propaganda claiming, syria is engaged in a civil war and Assad used chemical weapons with Putin's consent. Gadaffi was oppressing the People of benghazi, there is no homeless situation in the u.k, Peopel are better off now, etc... lies, theft and deception. and for some reason, People willingly consent to their own oppression and the tyranny of state?
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests