Coming back from death

Re: Coming back from death

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:47 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:I had a near death experience when I was 17. I was working on a roof and hit a high power line, and fell about 25 feet on my head. I was resuscitated on the ground by my buddy beating on my chest. Woke up in the ambulance with pretty much total amnesia. Didnt know where I was or even my mother's name.

I also woke up on the operating table. Not fully awake, but they will start talking to you towards the end to get you to start coming out of it. You sorta have a foggy recollection of being there. I remember seeing them stapling a skin graft to my leg.

For the record, I remember nothing about being out right after the accident.

A lucky boy you were, for sure.

But at least we now have a good explanation for some of your posts... :gigglesnshit:

The scary thing is, I think it actually knocked some sense into me. :kinell:

There's some real fruitloops in your country MD who could do with some sense knocking into 'em (not just Trump!). I watch a lot of real life crime docs and the best ones are "48 Hours". All American so you've probably seen some of them. Last night one i watched was about a multi millionaire businessman who drove around Harlem touting for a killer. The idle sod didn't want a diy job - he was after someone who would do a good job of murdering him and he'd pay good money for the deed. Batshit crazy but eventually he found a 'customer'! :off head:

how would You like to die?
art0hur0moh

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:16 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:I had a near death experience when I was 17. I was working on a roof and hit a high power line, and fell about 25 feet on my head. I was resuscitated on the ground by my buddy beating on my chest. Woke up in the ambulance with pretty much total amnesia. Didnt know where I was or even my mother's name.

I also woke up on the operating table. Not fully awake, but they will start talking to you towards the end to get you to start coming out of it. You sorta have a foggy recollection of being there. I remember seeing them stapling a skin graft to my leg.

For the record, I remember nothing about being out right after the accident.

A lucky boy you were, for sure.

But at least we now have a good explanation for some of your posts... :gigglesnshit:

The scary thing is, I think it actually knocked some sense into me. :kinell:

There's some real fruitloops in your country MD who could do with some sense knocking into 'em (not just Trump!). I watch a lot of real life crime docs and the best ones are "48 Hours". All American so you've probably seen some of them. Last night one i watched was about a multi millionaire businessman who drove around Harlem touting for a killer. The idle sod didn't want a diy job - he was after someone who would do a good job of murdering him and he'd pay good money for the deed. Batshit crazy but eventually he found a 'customer'! :off head:

how would You like to die?

Naturally peacefully and quietly!
Grafenwalder

Postby calitom » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:56 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.

that could be the reason She was impoverished the rest of Her life? most People where illiterate and relied heavily on the ministerial interpretation. I was reading not long ago that wealth is the reward for faithful and diligent Godly service. I was intrigued why a Woman needs to have a hoop in Her nose? curious if that is from indian origin? though hindu seem to require the nostrils be pierced. as yet I never found out why?

I don’t know why some people have nose piercing, same as ear piercings I suppose but cultural, ie. others around them do it.

Christina jumped into fires and some dangerous stuff so I’m guessing there was some brain damage there. May also be why she was impoverished. A lot of homeless folks have PTSD and find it difficult to lead a conventional life.

did you not read about her death experience? if you did you would knows that the homelessness was a very minor inconvenience to her in relation to the good she was doing relieving the suffering of those in purgatory. That's how intense the experience was for her.

There are many accounts of those who have died and have been given the choice whether or not to return to earth to continue some sort of spiritual work.
her account was not greatly different than others who have experienced this. -So to claim that this was all caused by brain damage assumes that many many people suffered just the same brain damage as she did to experience the same brain damaged thoughts that she did. ...That line of reasoning makes no sense.
In addition she was a religious--who even before this seizure was living a life of prayer,works,poverty and penance in the service of God. Its not as if any of those things changed. They just became more urgent...and for very good reason.
calitom

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:52 am

I should be more precise with the two levels of hell. nonbeliever and them who take pleasure from the suffering of others, be it rape, war, murder, things along that line.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:51 am

art0hur0moh wrote:I should be more precise with the two levels of hell. nonbeliever and them who take pleasure from the suffering of others, be it rape, war, murder, things along that line.

Heaven and hell are constructs of religious heirarchy, eager to maintain control of the masses in times where their power was absolute (and still is, in some areas).

Neither exists in reality.

You die, you die forever.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:I should be more precise with the two levels of hell. nonbeliever and them who take pleasure from the suffering of others, be it rape, war, murder, things along that line.

Heaven and hell are constructs of religious heirarchy, eager to maintain control of the masses in times where their power was absolute (and still is, in some areas).

no the are not! You should read a dictionary! they are physical realities. Heaven is the arc or bubble that We live under. and hell is war: two or more People, states or nations in belligerent action against each other. the bible was written in greek!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

no the are not! You should read a dictionary! they are physical realities. Heaven is the arc or bubble that We live under. and hell is war: two or more People, states or nations in belligerent action against each other. the bible was written in greek!

Come off it, Art. The words are just that - words - used to describe tangible physical experiences using hyperbole. If I describe my workplace as "Willie Wonka's Factory" does that mean the place exists on reality? Or Hogwart's School? Or Neverland? Of course not - and these places are as fictitious as "heaven" or "hell".
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Come off it, Art. The words are just that - words - used to describe tangible physical experiences using hyperbole. If I describe my workplace as "Willie Wonka's Factory" does that mean the place exists on reality? Or Hogwart's School? Or Neverland? Of course not - and these places are as fictitious as "heaven" or "hell".

then explain how every culture and tribal Peoples across the Planet fundamentally have the exact same philosophy separated by both time and distance. You can't explain it because the answers are not determined by logic! that isn't to say logic can't provide an answer, You seem smart enough. and You are the one who always harps on about peer reviews! can You explain why there is an account of the Earth before the atmosphere cooled enough for water to become liquid upon its surface? geneses 2. same could be argued for the letter A, is it A or a? and what is the difference? how many values does A have? which is the correct value. because You live in a box does that mean You know anything about the Natural Order? it is in many books, not just fiction! poor argument Canny! and it isn't written in just a couple of books. it is recorded in the memory and Words We use. don't be an insurgent :wink:
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:23 pm

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.

that could be the reason She was impoverished the rest of Her life? most People where illiterate and relied heavily on the ministerial interpretation. I was reading not long ago that wealth is the reward for faithful and diligent Godly service. I was intrigued why a Woman needs to have a hoop in Her nose? curious if that is from indian origin? though hindu seem to require the nostrils be pierced. as yet I never found out why?

I don’t know why some people have nose piercing, same as ear piercings I suppose but cultural, ie. others around them do it.

Christina jumped into fires and some dangerous stuff so I’m guessing there was some brain damage there. May also be why she was impoverished. A lot of homeless folks have PTSD and find it difficult to lead a conventional life.

did you not read about her death experience? if you did you would knows that the homelessness was a very minor inconvenience to her in relation to the good she was doing relieving the suffering of those in purgatory. That's how intense the experience was for her.

There are many accounts of those who have died and have been given the choice whether or not to return to earth to continue some sort of spiritual work.
her account was not greatly different than others who have experienced this. -So to claim that this was all caused by brain damage assumes that many many people suffered just the same brain damage as she did to experience the same brain damaged thoughts that she did. ...That line of reasoning makes no sense.
In addition she was a religious--who even before this seizure was living a life of prayer,works,poverty and penance in the service of God. Its not as if any of those things changed. They just became more urgent...and for very good reason.

It was specifically those dangerous things she did and her seizures that makes me wonder if she was brain damaged in some way. Those extremes could be put down to devout beliefs but nowadays you’d look at the science. Are any devout believers jumping into furnaces or freezing cold water today? There are people who do strange things like sitting on a bed of nails or walking over hot coals to prove how beyond the earthly body they are, so I suppose that’s similar.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

then explain how every culture and tribal Peoples across the Planet fundamentally have the exact same philosophy separated by both time and distance. You can't explain it because the answers are not determined by logic! that isn't to say logic can't provide an answer, You seem smart enough. and You are the one who always harps on about peer reviews! can You explain why there is an account of the Earth before the atmosphere cooled enough for water to become liquid upon its surface? geneses 2. same could be argued for the letter A, is it A or a? and what is the difference? how many values does A have? which is the correct value. because You live in a box does that mean You know anything about the Natural Order? it is in many books, not just fiction! poor argument Canny! and it isn't written in just a couple of books. it is recorded in the memory and Words We use. don't be an insurgent :wink:

They don't.

Most Eastern religions, for instance, have no concept of heaven. The concepts of heaven and hell have been spread mainly by Western religions. And originated as a controlling fear factor. There is absolutely no basis in reality for either to actually exist.

To answer your other question, simple paleontology and geology tells us the story of the Earth before and after life emerged, and timelines are clear from Carbon Dating.
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Also God as the father/heavenly being is an Abrahamic belief. Eastern philosophies/religion don’t have that kind of belief about God.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Daoism, said by some to be at least as old as Yahweh's mob, has no god at all.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Where do I find information about these two hell's?
The hell in the Bible means the common grave but the Popes taught differently to scare people.
The foundation of Christianity is the resurrection.
It doesn't say you die and get resurrected to heaven.
It says you die and return to the dust where you await resurrection to a cleansed earth but the churches don't like that bit for some reason so ignore it.
Go round any old church yard and you'll see it carved in stones ... the dead in the ground the dead in the sea all awaiting resurrection ..... to earth.
I've been to a few funerals of people who would only be going to hell in Tom's world but the priest never says this bastard has no chance and will be burning in hell tomorrow/.
They don't have the bottle to say it and don't believe it anyway.
Tom where does your Bible talk of people sitting in a waiting room called purgatory?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:53 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

They don't.

Most Eastern religions, for instance, have no concept of heaven. The concepts of heaven and hell have been spread mainly by Western religions. And originated as a controlling fear factor. There is absolutely no basis in reality for either to actually exist.

To answer your other question, simple paleontology and geology tells us the story of the Earth before and after life emerged, and timelines are clear from Carbon Dating.

carbon dating is inaccurate! the Earth is older than igneous rocks and rocks have no carbon anyway, they are silicon! an account you agree with through empirical evidence is recorded 4,000 years ago. and they are talk bollocks :shake head: it was Constantine who separated the church. and You are trying to tell me the Chinese don't burn money for their loved ones in Heaven? or the Indians don't follow the teachings of the Vedas that is near half the worlds population already and nothing to do with orthodox monotheistic religious philosophies. at this point it is clearly evident, You haven't got a clue what You are talking about!

I suppose You are under the ridiculous premise an Ape fell out a tree, said "fuck that, I ain't going back up there," and walked off into the Sunset? You do know the tower of Babel was to be constructed using bricks which would result in the structure being 2 miles high? what inherent trait in Humanity would cause Peoples languages to change (I recommend You consider the accents across the u.k to formulate a theory)?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:17 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Where do I find information about these two hell's?
The hell in the Bible means the common grave but the Popes taught differently to scare people.
The foundation of Christianity is the resurrection.
It doesn't say you die and get resurrected to heaven.
It says you die and return to the dust where you await resurrection to a cleansed earth but the churches don't like that bit for some reason so ignore it.
Go round any old church yard and you'll see it carved in stones ... the dead in the ground the dead in the sea all awaiting resurrection ..... to earth.
I've been to a few funerals of people who would only be going to hell in Tom's world but the priest never says this bastard has no chance and will be burning in hell tomorrow/.
They don't have the bottle to say it and don't believe it anyway.
Tom where does your Bible talk of people sitting in a waiting room called purgatory?

7 hells (seven deadly sins). Dante's inferno, and revelations. the opening and closing of the gates of hell, some remain many don't. the word law means the same thing as hell, to lay or bury.

the resurrection is egyptian theology.
I don't consern My Self with later opinions or views. from nothing came God, and into His/Her nostrils the breath of life was given. do cells breath? trees? Planets, Suns. fractals indicate (as well as observable realities) consciousness is infinitely small and large.

the Torah has no hell. nor does christianity, it is fundamentally indicating the life and struggles We all face. disease, being hunted, war. People need to remember that most ideas and concepts that People know of the bible have been taught, by them how could read. most People where highly dependant on interpretation and imagery to convey meaning in historical accounts.
the be all and end all of all is "life has been granted for eternity." unless You crucify your Self, even at that there is a way back if treasures are built in Heaven.

here is the thing, I have not believed since I was 15 years old! this is the fundamental truth of existence starting with the Word! not so much the various interpretations of certain accounts. but at a fundamental level wow! as Voltare said, "let no one doubt what no one is sure about." as far as I am concerned most of the People who have done incredible things throughout history were not atheists!
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs