Coming back from death

Coming back from death

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 am

Nick Cave sings about Christina The Astonishing...

calitom

Re: Coming back from death

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:53 pm

there are many cases of People waking up in the morgue. it is't that uncommon.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:55 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:there are many cases of People waking up in the morgue. it is't that uncommon.

but less common that a Person during burial and cremation make it out.
art0hur0moh

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:57 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:there are many cases of People waking up in the morgue. it is't that uncommon.

True. now thats scary.
The main reason I brought it up was to discuss her journey. She visualized Dante-like visions and was very moved by her visions of hell and purgatory.She was given the choice by God whether to
stay dead and just be with Him in heaven or go back to earthly life and SUFFER greatly in order to help the suffering souls in purgatory. She made the decision to go back and help people and to suffer.
She was basically homeless and in squalor for the next 50 yrs.Very intense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_the_Astonishing
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:13 pm

She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:15 am

calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

True. now thats scary.
The main reason I brought it up was to discuss her journey. She visualized Dante-like visions and was very moved by her visions of hell and purgatory.She was given the choice by God whether to
stay dead and just be with Him in heaven or go back to earthly life and SUFFER greatly in order to help the suffering souls in purgatory. She made the decision to go back and help people and to suffer.
She was basically homeless and in squalor for the next 50 yrs.Very intense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_the_Astonishing

not only that, She flew up to the ceiling at Her funeral and called everyone a sinner. I regard it as the seven hells (being pedantic 7 deadly sins) We all need to work through within Our Own Lives.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:24 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.

that could be the reason She was impoverished the rest of Her life? most People where illiterate and relied heavily on the ministerial interpretation. I was reading not long ago that wealth is the reward for faithful and diligent Godly service. I was intrigued why a Woman needs to have a hoop in Her nose? curious if that is from indian origin? though hindu seem to require the nostrils be pierced. as yet I never found out why?
art0hur0moh

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:10 am

I've never heard of the woman in the op's clip but used to work with a guy who had a 'near death' experience after a serious car accident. He was on life support in hospital and lucky to pull through. Another member of staff had a major heart attack and collapsed on the floor. Everyone panicked apart from one young lad who was a trained paramedic and knew exactly what to do but the guy who'd had the heart attack actually 'died' twice before the ambulance arrived. That youth saved his life.
Grafenwalder

Postby calitom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:26 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.

that could be the reason She was impoverished the rest of Her life? most People where illiterate and relied heavily on the ministerial interpretation. I was reading not long ago that wealth is the reward for faithful and diligent Godly service. I was intrigued why a Woman needs to have a hoop in Her nose? curious if that is from indian origin? though hindu seem to require the nostrils be pierced. as yet I never found out why?

i dont think she was worried about being impoverished--she was a nun. And she explained the reasons she acted this way--Due to the suffering she saw of the souls in purgatory.
We all need to take our lives seriously in that it has such direct affect on where we end up for eternity.Its easy for some people to say that near death experiences are brain damage.Anyone can say that. But her visions werent crazy because other people have seen visions of hell and purgatory and heaven.--All people who have seen purgatory and have come back to talk about it have learned how vital our activities in this life are.And they are radically changed.
Once you die and are in purgatory there is joy due to the fact that eventually you will get to heaven.But the suffering is usually long and intense.-ALL these people say that it is MUCH MUCH better to work all these things out(like arthur alludes to in his earlier post) while we are here on earth. Once in purgatory those souls have complete reliance on others to pray for them The ball is no longer in their court.
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 am

Science explains....

Near-death experiences are often thought of as mystical phenomena, but research is now revealing scientific explanations for virtually all of their common features.

The details of what happens in near-death experiences are now known widely—a sense of being dead, a feeling that one's "soul" has left the body, a voyage toward a bright light, and a departure to another reality where love and bliss are all-encompassing.

"Many of the phenomena associated with near-death experiences can be biologically explained," says neuroscientist Dean Mobbs, at the University of Cambridge's Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit. Mobbs and Caroline Watt at the University of Edinburgh detailed this research online August 17 in Trends in Cognitive Sciences.

Out-of-body experiences are also now known to be common during interrupted sleep patterns that immediately precede sleeping or waking. For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body. A 2005 study found that out-of-body experiences can be artificially triggered by stimulating the right temporoparietal junction in the brain, suggesting that confusion regarding sensory information can radically alter how one experiences one's body.

One of the most famous aspects of near-death hallucinations is moving through a tunnel toward a bright light. Although the specific causes of this part of near-death experiences remain unclear, tunnel vision can occur when blood and oxygen flow is depleted to the eye, as can happen with the extreme fear and oxygen loss that are both common to dying.

Altogether, scientific evidence suggests that all features of the near-death experience have some basis in normal brain function gone awry.

Gradually we will continue to move away from the mumbo-jumbo life-after-death-so-don't-worry crap that is fed to us by those who think that a Sky Fairy will save us all. Science will tell us that there is one life for us all, and to use it well. There will be no 'saviour' to forgive our sins - once we die, it's eternal blackness. Each science fact will be violently denied by some, but in a thousand years will be seen as an individual nail in the coffin of religion.

https://www.livescience.com/16019-death ... ained.html
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:55 am

Cannydc wrote:Science explains....

Near-death experiences are often thought of as mystical phenomena, but research is now revealing scientific explanations for virtually all of their common features.

The details of what happens in near-death experiences are now known widely—a sense of being dead, a feeling that one's "soul" has left the body, a voyage toward a bright light, and a departure to another reality where love and bliss are all-encompassing.

"Many of the phenomena associated with near-death experiences can be biologically explained," says neuroscientist Dean Mobbs, at the University of Cambridge's Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit. Mobbs and Caroline Watt at the University of Edinburgh detailed this research online August 17 in Trends in Cognitive Sciences.

Out-of-body experiences are also now known to be common during interrupted sleep patterns that immediately precede sleeping or waking. For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body. A 2005 study found that out-of-body experiences can be artificially triggered by stimulating the right temporoparietal junction in the brain, suggesting that confusion regarding sensory information can radically alter how one experiences one's body.

One of the most famous aspects of near-death hallucinations is moving through a tunnel toward a bright light. Although the specific causes of this part of near-death experiences remain unclear, tunnel vision can occur when blood and oxygen flow is depleted to the eye, as can happen with the extreme fear and oxygen loss that are both common to dying.

Altogether, scientific evidence suggests that all features of the near-death experience have some basis in normal brain function gone awry.

Gradually we will continue to move away from the mumbo-jumbo life-after-death-so-don't-worry crap that is fed to us by those who think that a Sky Fairy will save us all. Science will tell us that there is one life for us all, and to use it well. There will be no 'saviour' to forgive our sins - once we die, it's eternal blackness. Each science fact will be violently denied by some, but in a thousand years will be seen as an individual nail in the coffin of religion.

https://www.livescience.com/16019-death ... ained.html

but it doesn't explain People seeing bald heads or shoes on roofs. hearing conversations they were nowhere near or capable of hearing when on the operating table. there are so many accounts, they can't be dismissed by thorough scientific investigation! telepathy has far greater evidentiary support than 99% of pharmaceutical meds! the tunnel is I believe. as stated by the Rabbi in one of the videos I posted in thred can't categorize the memory of birthing. One of the last episodes of star treks series ended with a silicone life form. that enabled me to understand that We can't know what We have never seen or are capable of comprehending. some of the vagueness of dreams is due to that. You comprehend fear but are not always clear on what is the cause. a shadow or something. We have been conditioned with visual stimuli and interpretation for eons.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:11 am

calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

i dont think she was worried about being impoverished--she was a nun. And she explained the reasons she acted this way--Due to the suffering she saw of the souls in purgatory.
We all need to take our lives seriously in that it has such direct affect on where we end up for eternity.Its easy for some people to say that near death experiences are brain damage.Anyone can say that. But her visions werent crazy because other people have seen visions of hell and purgatory and heaven.--All people who have seen purgatory and have come back to talk about it have learned how vital our activities in this life are.And they are radically changed.
Once you die and are in purgatory there is joy due to the fact that eventually you will get to heaven.But the suffering is usually long and intense.-ALL these people say that it is MUCH MUCH better to work all these things out(like arthur alludes to in his earlier post) while we are here on earth. Once in purgatory those souls have complete reliance on others to pray for them The ball is no longer in their court.

once again I like what the rabbi says about the souls return to source, Heaven if You Will or beyond. mourning is limited to a year because that is how long it takes for the Soul to be cleansed of the pain and injury that stains it. I actually regard most biblical accounts as being literal. but original intent has been lost through translation and progressive logic. I heard it said that only the first five levels will reach Heaven. if Heaven is the Estate of Being. then a non-believer can't achieve a Mindful Estate of tranquility nor The soldier who has learned to hunt Men. their state is in discord with the Natural Estate of Earths Will, to which We are all subject regardless of opinion or beliefe.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 am

I do like simplicity. if You know better then You should do better. if You are coughing and have trouble breathing, then stopping smoking is something You know must be done. all to often We are quick to become overly concerned with the speck in another's eye when it is the plank before My Own eye that is probably the most problematic event the World faces. basically, Self reflection! I must stop doing stupid shit I know doesn't serve Me, My Children or the greater Community at large (inclusive of all Beings that have the Breath of Life within).
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 am

just a humble note of appreciation. in all sincerity, Thank You!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:34 am

art0hur0moh wrote:just a humble note of appreciation. in all sincerity, Thank You!

:smilin: for sharing this World with Me. Being and doing the best You are able, for Your Selves and others. for the effort in trying to bring more Love, Peaceful thought and Compassionate thought and consideration to each of Us. to Me.
art0hur0moh

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs