Coming back from death

Re: Coming back from death

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:18 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Science explains....

Near-death experiences are often thought of as mystical phenomena, but research is now revealing scientific explanations for virtually all of their common features.

The details of what happens in near-death experiences are now known widely—a sense of being dead, a feeling that one's "soul" has left the body, a voyage toward a bright light, and a departure to another reality where love and bliss are all-encompassing.

"Many of the phenomena associated with near-death experiences can be biologically explained," says neuroscientist Dean Mobbs, at the University of Cambridge's Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit. Mobbs and Caroline Watt at the University of Edinburgh detailed this research online August 17 in Trends in Cognitive Sciences.

Out-of-body experiences are also now known to be common during interrupted sleep patterns that immediately precede sleeping or waking. For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body. A 2005 study found that out-of-body experiences can be artificially triggered by stimulating the right temporoparietal junction in the brain, suggesting that confusion regarding sensory information can radically alter how one experiences one's body.

One of the most famous aspects of near-death hallucinations is moving through a tunnel toward a bright light. Although the specific causes of this part of near-death experiences remain unclear, tunnel vision can occur when blood and oxygen flow is depleted to the eye, as can happen with the extreme fear and oxygen loss that are both common to dying.

Altogether, scientific evidence suggests that all features of the near-death experience have some basis in normal brain function gone awry.

Gradually we will continue to move away from the mumbo-jumbo life-after-death-so-don't-worry crap that is fed to us by those who think that a Sky Fairy will save us all. Science will tell us that there is one life for us all, and to use it well. There will be no 'saviour' to forgive our sins - once we die, it's eternal blackness. Each science fact will be violently denied by some, but in a thousand years will be seen as an individual nail in the coffin of religion.

https://www.livescience.com/16019-death ... ained.html

but it doesn't explain People seeing bald heads or shoes on roofs. hearing conversations they were nowhere near or capable of hearing when on the operating table. there are so many accounts, they can't be dismissed by thorough scientific investigation! telepathy has far greater evidentiary support than 99% of pharmaceutical meds! the tunnel is I believe. as stated by the Rabbi in one of the videos I posted in thred can't categorize the memory of birthing. One of the last episodes of star treks series ended with a silicone life form. that enabled me to understand that We can't know what We have never seen or are capable of comprehending. some of the vagueness of dreams is due to that. You comprehend fear but are not always clear on what is the cause. a shadow or something. We have been conditioned with visual stimuli and interpretation for eons.

It is a vary long way along the road to explaining all of those things. Hallucinations are common among those close to death, usually caused by the brain in process of shutdown. As for being awake on the operating table....
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:46 pm

I had a near death experience when I was 17. I was working on a roof and hit a high power line, and fell about 25 feet on my head. I was resuscitated on the ground by my buddy beating on my chest. Woke up in the ambulance with pretty much total amnesia. Didnt know where I was or even my mother's name.

I also woke up on the operating table. Not fully awake, but they will start talking to you towards the end to get you to start coming out of it. You sorta have a foggy recollection of being there. I remember seeing them stapling a skin graft to my leg.

For the record, I remember nothing about being out right after the accident.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:49 pm

I've seen a lot of dead people, it would be extremely hard to play possum for a period of more than a few hours.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Maddog wrote:I had a near death experience when I was 17. I was working on a roof and hit a high power line, and fell about 25 feet on my head. I was resuscitated on the ground by my buddy beating on my chest. Woke up in the ambulance with pretty much total amnesia. Didnt know where I was or even my mother's name.

I also woke up on the operating table. Not fully awake, but they will start talking to you towards the end to get you to start coming out of it. You sorta have a foggy recollection of being there. I remember seeing them stapling a skin graft to my leg.

A lucky boy you were, for sure.

But at least we now have a good explanation for some of your posts... :gigglesnshit:
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:52 pm

Maddog wrote:I had a near death experience when I was 17. I was working on a roof and hit a high power line, and fell about 25 feet on my head. I was resuscitated on the ground by my buddy beating on my chest. Woke up in the ambulance with pretty much total amnesia. Didnt know where I was or even my mother's name.

Phew. I knew those cowboy hats were good for something.
McAz

Postby Maddog » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Cannydc wrote:

But at least we now have a good explanation for some of your posts... :gigglesnshit:

The scary thing is, I think it actually knocked some sense into me. :kinell:
Maddog

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :brickwall:
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Science explains....

Near-death experiences are often thought of as mystical phenomena, but research is now revealing scientific explanations for virtually all of their common features.

The details of what happens in near-death experiences are now known widely—a sense of being dead, a feeling that one's "soul" has left the body, a voyage toward a bright light, and a departure to another reality where love and bliss are all-encompassing.

"Many of the phenomena associated with near-death experiences can be biologically explained," says neuroscientist Dean Mobbs, at the University of Cambridge's Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit. Mobbs and Caroline Watt at the University of Edinburgh detailed this research online August 17 in Trends in Cognitive Sciences.

Out-of-body experiences are also now known to be common during interrupted sleep patterns that immediately precede sleeping or waking. For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body. A 2005 study found that out-of-body experiences can be artificially triggered by stimulating the right temporoparietal junction in the brain, suggesting that confusion regarding sensory information can radically alter how one experiences one's body.

One of the most famous aspects of near-death hallucinations is moving through a tunnel toward a bright light. Although the specific causes of this part of near-death experiences remain unclear, tunnel vision can occur when blood and oxygen flow is depleted to the eye, as can happen with the extreme fear and oxygen loss that are both common to dying.

Altogether, scientific evidence suggests that all features of the near-death experience have some basis in normal brain function gone awry.

Gradually we will continue to move away from the mumbo-jumbo life-after-death-so-don't-worry crap that is fed to us by those who think that a Sky Fairy will save us all. Science will tell us that there is one life for us all, and to use it well. There will be no 'saviour' to forgive our sins - once we die, it's eternal blackness. Each science fact will be violently denied by some, but in a thousand years will be seen as an individual nail in the coffin of religion.

https://www.livescience.com/16019-death ... ained.html

but it doesn't explain People seeing bald heads or shoes on roofs. hearing conversations they were nowhere near or capable of hearing when on the operating table. there are so many accounts, they can't be dismissed by thorough scientific investigation! telepathy has far greater evidentiary support than 99% of pharmaceutical meds! the tunnel is I believe. as stated by the Rabbi in one of the videos I posted in thred can't categorize the memory of birthing. One of the last episodes of star treks series ended with a silicone life form. that enabled me to understand that We can't know what We have never seen or are capable of comprehending. some of the vagueness of dreams is due to that. You comprehend fear but are not always clear on what is the cause. a shadow or something. We have been conditioned with visual stimuli and interpretation for eons.

It is a vary long way along the road to explaining all of those things. Hallucinations are common among those close to death, usually caused by the brain in process of shutdown. As for being awake on the operating table....

Yeh, it is a hallucination, like dreams are a figment of someones waking imagination and capable of predicting future events (with correct interpretation). there is no reason why anesthesia works. only in the past decade has science started to catch up to neurology. but still no idea why it works, even single cells enter a state of dreaming. You are using old and outdated ideas and principles. I don't hallucinate yet am able to avoid dangers before becoming consciously aware of the danger. I called it luck as a Child as others have often said. it happens way to often for luck to be even considered a coincidence. it is known We create our own reality. if that is Your reality then You will never know different, which I think is a shame.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:15 pm

Stooo wrote:I've seen a lot of dead people, it would be extremely hard to play possum for a period of more than a few hours.

can't remember what culture. a piece of string is tied to the toe, and the person is not to be buried for 3-4 days. it isn't uncommon for People to wake up at least a days later. I remember reading a story about a woman whose family knew Her condition but the medical profession refused to acknowledge what the Family knew. only to be proven wrong when the Woman woke up. and that was with a mortician declaring lob (lack of breath, with his mirror), which is officially dead.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:40 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.

that could be the reason She was impoverished the rest of Her life? most People where illiterate and relied heavily on the ministerial interpretation. I was reading not long ago that wealth is the reward for faithful and diligent Godly service. I was intrigued why a Woman needs to have a hoop in Her nose? curious if that is from indian origin? though hindu seem to require the nostrils be pierced. as yet I never found out why?

I don’t know why some people have nose piercing, same as ear piercings I suppose but cultural, ie. others around them do it.

Christina jumped into fires and some dangerous stuff so I’m guessing there was some brain damage there. May also be why she was impoverished. A lot of homeless folks have PTSD and find it difficult to lead a conventional life.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:03 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've seen a lot of dead people, it would be extremely hard to play possum for a period of more than a few hours.

can't remember what culture. a piece of string is tied to the toe, and the person is not to be buried for 3-4 days. it isn't uncommon for People to wake up at least a days later. I remember reading a story about a woman whose family knew Her condition but the medical profession refused to acknowledge what the Family knew. only to be proven wrong when the Woman woke up. and that was with a mortician declaring lob (lack of breath, with his mirror), which is officially dead.

It is uncommon.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:54 am

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

There's some real fruitloops in your country MD who could do with some sense knocking into 'em (not just Trump!). I watch a lot of real life crime docs and the best ones are "48 Hours". All American so you've probably seen some of them. Last night one i watched was about a multi millionaire businessman who drove around Harlem touting for a killer. The idle sod didn't want a diy job - he was after someone who would do a good job of murdering him and he'd pay good money for the deed. Batshit crazy but eventually he found a 'customer'! :off head:
Grafenwalder

Postby Maddog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:07 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

There's some real fruitloops in your country MD who could do with some sense knocking into 'em (not just Trump!). I watch a lot of real life crime docs and the best ones are "48 Hours". All American so you've probably seen some of them. Last night one i watched was about a multi millionaire businessman who drove around Harlem touting for a killer. The idle sod didn't want a diy job - he was after someone who would do a good job of murdering him and he'd pay good money for the deed. Batshit crazy but eventually he found a 'customer'! :off head:

Well, our DNA is comprised of criminals and crazy people running from something or someone in a different country. :wink:
Maddog

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 am

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

It is uncommon.

not for the People who suffer the condition. it is common enough for checks to be made and certainty determined.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:43 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She probably had some brain damage from those seizures in her twenties.

that could be the reason She was impoverished the rest of Her life? most People where illiterate and relied heavily on the ministerial interpretation. I was reading not long ago that wealth is the reward for faithful and diligent Godly service. I was intrigued why a Woman needs to have a hoop in Her nose? curious if that is from indian origin? though hindu seem to require the nostrils be pierced. as yet I never found out why?

I don’t know why some people have nose piercing, same as ear piercings I suppose but cultural, ie. others around them do it.

Christina jumped into fires and some dangerous stuff so I’m guessing there was some brain damage there. May also be why she was impoverished. A lot of homeless folks have PTSD and find it difficult to lead a conventional life.

it's is biblical or pre-biblical?
then there is the maori with their tattoos. many cultures for as long as is recorded have used various decorations in africa. more than likely it was orrigonaly used to identify leaders warriors, sort of titles. even the native americans have their marks.
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs