wall

wall

Postby calitom » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 pm

calitom

Re: wall

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

I'll take 'shit that ain't happening' for $100 Bob.

Meanwhile diabetic government employees are having to ration their insulin.

Funny thread, I laughed...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Stooo wrote:I'll take 'shit that ain't happening' for $100 Bob.

How do you ration insulin then stooo?
My son is type one. He only takes less insulin if he is exercising.
As to the government shut down, The main complaints I'm seeing on the news. Is toilets are not being emptied in the National parks.
And Museums are closed. Hardly the end of the world lol
I'm more annoyed that someone has a government job emptying fucking toilets in a national park.

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 pm

calitom wrote:Image

If the top three are right, why wasn't one started under Obama or Clinton for that matter?

The fence wasn't even maintained under Obama, was it? There's claims that repairing and replacing bits of it are happening now.

Why isn't Mexico paying for it any more, or was that a lie form the off?
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:

As to the government shut down, The main complaints I'm seeing on the news. Is toilets are not being emptied in the National parks.
I'm more annoyed that someone has a government job emptying fucking toilets in a national park.

If you have no wages to buy it...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:'m more annoyed that someone has a government job emptying fucking toilets in a national park.

Toilets in a National Park?
In Australian National Parks you take your own shovel and toilet roll.
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 pm

Whats the 'shit that isnt happening' ??

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:34 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you have no wages to buy it...

Then they need to get a better paying job, But they like their government jobs because it's a job for life nearly impossible to be fired from.
Also I buy supplies that last him for months at a time, my insurance picks up most of the cost. As will there's.
On a side note, I got my lad the dexcom 6.

Postby Maddog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:35 pm

We already have about 700 miles of wall, but that's a nice wall built by nice people.

Any addition to that wall would be evil. This is pretty self explanatory and that's why government workers have to be sacrificed.
Maddog

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Maddog wrote:We already have about 700 miles of wall, but that's a nice wall built by nice people.

Any addition to that wall would be evil. This is pretty self explanatory and that's why government workers have to be sacrificed.

The city that I live in has a wall.
It was built in the 12th and 13th centuries and it's in a pretty bad state of repair
So, when you have finished your wall, can you send the guys over here to fix ours please?
I am concerned that we are not protected from Mexican caravans here.
MungoBrush

Postby Maddog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:51 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Maddog wrote:We already have about 700 miles of wall, but that's a nice wall built by nice people.

It was built in the 12th and 13th centuries and it's in a pretty bad state of repair
So, when you have finished your wall, can you send the guys over here to fix ours please?

I doubt ours will ever be finished. But if it is, it will be while a Dem is president, so you will have to wait awhile. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

I doubt ours will ever be finished. But if it is, it will be while a Dem is president, so you will have to wait awhile. :thumbsup:

You don't think that Trump is a 1-term wonder then?
MungoBrush

Postby Maddog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Maddog wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

You don't think that Trump is a 1-term wonder then?

I didn't think Trump would even win once. After watching him now for two years, my initial reaction is that he can't win again. But when I watch the democrats, I'm reminded how stupid they are, so who knows? :dunno:

The two major parties, and a good junk of the American people will try to keep a third party option out, so 2020 will likely be dumb vs dumber, with a fluid description of which side is which.
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:33 pm

What is there at the moment Mads? Any demarcation line at all or just open land? Any border crossings or sites along the stretch in question?
Fletch

Postby Maddog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Fletch wrote:

What is there at the moment Mads? Any demarcation line at all or just open land? Any border crossings or sites along the stretch in question?

In Texas, we have the Rio Grande river, and walls and fences near populated areas. In NM, AZ and Cali, it's small fences, serious walls and nothing but maybe a sign.
Maddog

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs