FORECAST TONIGHT'S BREXIT VOTE.

Re: FORECAST TONIGHT'S BREXIT VOTE.

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:55 am

LordRaven wrote:May did a fine job of making Corbyn look a c**t when he opted to sideline himself from her talks with all other party leaders at Downing Street :pmsl:

Comrade Corbyn has damaged his own reputation and now appears to be an uncaring arsehole about this National disgrace called Brexit.

The EU are holding fast, May's planned trip for further negotiations are pointless so we are left with May's Trump ( :yikes: )Card, and that is to tell us we are purposefully going over the cliff of a No Brexit deal.

The proverbial will well and truly hit the fan at that time, and when the furore dies down we might see what comes of it all.

I am guessing Brexit will never happen :gigglesnshit:

where You watching and listening to the news in 2012-13. it couldn't have been for than 60 months into daesh attacking the syrian People I said this would be the outcome.
there are three types of People in this World. those who make things happen, those who know what happened, and them who wonder what happened. I haven't watched the news for about a year or more. so I am not to in touch with what the narrative is at the moment or what it will be? though I have formulated some thoughts. and not all of them end disastrously. for the most part, We are going through an economic transition. You all had the time to prepare know what You know from a Lifetime of observing the antics. if You are not prepared for the extremities of discord then You can't really complain.
art0hur0moh

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:15 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:May did a fine job of making Corbyn look a c**t when he opted to sideline himself from her talks with all other party leaders at Downing Street :pmsl:

Comrade Corbyn has damaged his own reputation and now appears to be an uncaring arsehole about this National disgrace called Brexit.

The EU are holding fast, May's planned trip for further negotiations are pointless so we are left with May's Trump ( :yikes: )Card, and that is to tell us we are purposefully going over the cliff of a No Brexit deal.

The proverbial will well and truly hit the fan at that time, and when the furore dies down we might see what comes of it all.

No she didn't.

He knows full well that to have any chance of passing any deal through parliament, she simply has to take NO DEAL off the table, as well as her crazy red lines.

Until that happens, he has no reason to cooperate, as it is her hole to climb out of, not his to jump into.

Oh dear Cannydc - you've really screwed up this time. You'd better have a word with Corbyn and set him straight

You've always told us that Corbyn needs to follow the party policy
Well, here is the official party policy from only a few weeks ago:

"Below is the full text of the composite motion on Brexit passed by Labour conference 2018.
The key pledge is that Labour vows to “support all options remaining on the table, including campaigning for a public vote” should it not be able to secure a general election.
https://labourlist.org/2018/09/labours- ... n-in-full/

Labour has not managed to secure a General election
Now Corbyn insists on removing one of the options before he even agrees to meet May

What part of "key pledge" do you think that Corbyn doesn't understand?
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:20 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No she didn't.

He knows full well that to have any chance of passing any deal through parliament, she simply has to take NO DEAL off the table, as well as her crazy red lines.

Until that happens, he has no reason to cooperate, as it is her hole to climb out of, not his to jump into.

Oh dear Cannydc - you've really screwed up this time. You'd better have a word with Corbyn and set him straight

"Below is the full text of the composite motion on Brexit passed by Labour conference 2018.
The key pledge is that Labour vows to “support all options remaining on the table, including campaigning for a public vote” should it not be able to secure a general election.

Now Corbyn insists on removing one of the options before he even agrees to meet May

Oh dear Bungle - you've really screwed up this time. You'd better have a word with yourself and set youself straight

You've always been desperate to show how smart you are but have failed at every turn.
Well, here is an extract from the official party policy document you linked to:

"Conference also believes a no-deal Brexit should be rejected as a viable option and calls upon Labour MPs to vigorously oppose any attempt by this Government to deliver a no-deal outcome.

Should Parliament vote down a Tory Brexit deal or the talks end in no-deal, Conference believes this would constitute a loss of confidence in the Government. In these circumstances, the best outcome for the country is an immediate General Election that can sweep the Tories from power.

If we cannot get a general election Labour must support all options remaining on the table, including campaigning for a public vote. If the Government is confident in negotiating a deal that working people, our economy and communities will benefit from they should not be afraid to put that deal to the public."

As you can see Corbyn is in fact following party policy by rejecting the no-deal option before meaningful talks can begin.

What part of the document you linked to do you not understand?
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No she didn't.

Oh dear Bungle - you've really screwed up this time. You'd better have a word with yourself and set youself straight

You've always been desperate to show how smart you are but have failed at every turn.

"Conference also believes a no-deal Brexit should be rejected as a viable option and calls upon Labour MPs to vigorously oppose any attempt by this Government to deliver a no-deal outcome.

Should Parliament vote down a Tory Brexit deal or the talks end in no-deal, Conference believes this would constitute a loss of confidence in the Government. In these circumstances, the best outcome for the country is an immediate General Election that can sweep the Tories from power.

If we cannot get a general election Labour must support all options remaining on the table, including campaigning for a public vote. If the Government is confident in negotiating a deal that working people, our economy and communities will benefit from they should not be afraid to put that deal to the public."

As you can see Corbyn is in fact following party policy by rejecting the no-deal option before meaningful talks can begin.

I think that you should look up the meanings of the words "key pledge" and "vow" before you post any more of you garbage.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:33 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No she didn't.

I think that you should look up the meanings of the words "key pledge" and "vow" before you post any more of you garbage.

I have no need to as you have amply shown once again that you have the brains of a rocking horse.

But no problem, Mangle, simply show which part of Labour party policy Corbyn is not following as per your assertion and we might begin to take you seriously. (Unlikely to be honest, but it's worth a try). :thumbsup:

Oh, and here's a clue, the terms "key pledge" and "vow" do not appear in the composite motion. :wink:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:13 pm

McAz wrote:But no problem, Mangle, simply show which part of Labour party policy Corbyn is not following as per your assertion and we might begin to take you seriously. (Unlikely to be honest, but it's worth a try). :thumbsup:

Oh, and here's a clue, the terms "key pledge" and "vow" do not appear in the composite motion. :wink:

If you don't understand the meaning of "The key pledge is that Labour vows to support all options remaining on the table" then there not much that anyone can do for you I'm afraid.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:I have no need to as you have amply shown once again that you have the brains of a rocking horse.

But no problem, Mangle, simply show which part of Labour party policy Corbyn is not following as per your assertion and we might begin to take you seriously. (Unlikely to be honest, but it's worth a try). :thumbsup:

If you don't understand the meaning of "The key pledge is that Labour vows to support all options remaining on the table" then there not much that anyone can do for you I'm afraid.

I understand it, Mongo - but since the Labour party motion in question does not contain the phrase it has no relevance...

...much like you. :cuppaT:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:I have no need to as you have amply shown once again that you have the brains of a rocking horse.

I understand it, Mongo - but since the Labour party motion in question does not contain the phrase it has no relevance...

You two have a lovely time on here don't you? Keep up the good work :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Don't be jealous, Sweetie. :wubwub:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

McAz is just in denial
Everyone knows that Labour is internally haemorraging over Brexit policy
That's why Corbyn is defying his own party's policy
That's why none of the Labour speakers in the confidence debate said why Jeremy Corbyn should be PM
That's why Corbyn is refusing to join in talks to find some kind of a compromise solution
He's shit-scared of being exposed.

Just had a thought
75% of the voters in Islington voted to remain
If there was a general election and Corbyn campaigned to leave, maybe they would vote Corbyn out.

BONUS!
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Corbyn is following Labour Party policy as I have shown in response to your ridiculous trolling above - but they could ditch Corbyn tomorrow for all I care,

What a strange boy you are, Dungo. :scratch:
McAz

Postby wutang » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Just had a thought
If there was a general election and Corbyn campaigned to leave, maybe they would vote Corbyn out.

Maybe they would elect the reanimated corpse of Greta Garbo instead.

Seems about as plausible as your suggestion
wutang

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

wutang wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Just had a thought

Maybe they would elect the reanimated corpse of Greta Garbo instead.

Seems about as plausible as your suggestion

The Tories have beaten them to it:

"I want to be alone"
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:54 pm

Why does Mungo always tell me I have got it wrong,only to be absolutely flattened with facts that prove otherwise ?

Sometimes I wish I had kept a record of the literally dozens of times that has happened.

It's like a yappy little dog, it gets a sharp kick in the nuts but ten minutes later the incessant yapping recommences. Cue sharp kick in the nuts.... pause..... yapyapyapyap....
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:Why does Mungo always tell me I have got it wrong,only to be absolutely flattened with facts that prove otherwise ?

Sometimes I wish I had kept a record of the literally dozens of times that has happened.

It's like a yappy little dog, it gets a sharp kick in the nuts but ten minutes later the incessant yapping recommences. Cue sharp kick in the nuts.... pause..... yapyapyapyap....

Another intelligent contribution once again from the resident clown.
Who said Labour voters were all stupid?

Luckily some of the senior Labour MP's see some sense and have gone over Corbyn's head and have been meeting with Theresa May today

"His stance has come under fire from Labour MP Mike Gapes, a longstanding critic of Mr Corbyn, who told BBC Radio 4's The World at One: "Jeremy Corbyn has been quite happy in the past to talk to Hamas, Hezobollah... I find it extraordinary he's not prepared to go and meet the prime minister."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46901217
Last edited by MungoBrush on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs