Purgatory

Re: Purgatory

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:37 pm

banana chewits wrote:
calitom wrote:the main thing is that you all listened to the broadcast

i didn't. there's no such thing as purgatory, it was a catholic construct to screw money out of people, making them believe they had to buy their loved ones souls into heaven.

Most of this 'heaven, hell, purgatory, afterlife, god above BS was constructed by religion.

It's all made up fantasy, used as a form of control to this day. Those who break the shackles are 'heretics, disbelievers, hell-bound godless wretches' but in the end they are right.

And the Catholic Church are right up there as some of the biggest offenders on the planet for a millenia and more.
Cannydc

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

i didn't. there's no such thing as purgatory, it was a catholic construct to screw money out of people, making them believe they had to buy their loved ones souls into heaven.

As well as ensuring parents made sure their children were baptised as soon as possible and captured by the Church or their souls would get trapped in Purgatory if they died before that time.

Quite the guilt trip going on there.

nice people.
banana chewits

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Cannydc wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

Most of this 'heaven, hell, purgatory, afterlife, god above BS was constructed by religion.

It's all made up fantasy, used as a form of control to this day. Those who break the shackles are 'heretics, disbelievers, hell-bound godless wretches' but in the end they are right.

And the Catholic Church are right up there as some of the biggest offenders on the planet for a millenia and more.

have you ever watched spotlight? brilliant film.
banana chewits

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:02 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

have you ever watched spotlight? brilliant film.

I haven't- will look out for it, ta.
Cannydc

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:08 am

Stooo wrote:
calitom wrote:

they have nothing. of course you are swallowing up the MSM whole. Come on Stooo I would think you have more integrity than that.

Stone isn't fucked then?

Who are the famous names Tom? :leer:

we just got over the msm complete lies re atty cohen+-THE SAME TALKING POINTS REPEATED ON EVERY CHANNEL..and then the air let out of the stream of gasbags when even mueller admitted he had no such info.

Then came the total litany of lies about those kids from the high school in covington..repeated by all the little demons in the left wing press.every moment of that audio wa analyzed and NOTHING was found that corroborates the accusations against the kids.

Now we get to the Roger stone thing. total BS the guy did nothing wrong.This wlll turn to shit as well..and the apologies--if any--or retractions will happen without any of the pres or sensationalism of the vague accusations. -So mueller and his gang--with absolutely no evidence--and knowing there was no russian collusion--continues to go after unrelated process stuff like someone leaving out a small detail here and there after being deposed for hours on end about things unrelated to the original purpose of the phoney collusion investigation .The investigation started by the phony fisa warrant.
Mueller--the guy who was the bagman for the uranium deal.Mueller the guy who should be in jail ratting out Hillary and ObAMa. Reasoning with foaming at the mouth left wing people about this stuff is like taking a trip into that looking glass in alice In Wonderland.

Thank God for faith in God.Because there is comfort in knowing that God will not put up with this BS .
I would advise all people to turn to the truth.It takes more guts..and going along with the gangs of liars is an easier path.But in the end will bring terrible consequences.
calitom

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:10 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

I did, I felt confused.

I prefer Tarot readings.

for 55 seconds?
calitom

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:12 am

Cannydc wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

the catholic church is made up of saints and sinners. there are awful people in the church. cant deny that.
calitom

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:13 am

Stooo wrote:

I didn't...

no kidding....but you should. at least to be able to bash it with some knowledge
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:36 am

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 3:20
All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:50 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

Amen!!! :laughing:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:41 am

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I did, I felt confused.

I prefer Tarot readings.

for 55 seconds?

Minutes. :snooty:

Abrahamic religions are really into punishment aren’t they? :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm

America is one weird fucking place.
This is right up Toms street.
Imagine Tom being elected to office ....... and there's fucking millions like him!!!

Preacher Claims Ocasio-Cortez Was Summoning Demons With Her Dances Moves
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) has raised the ire of the entire Republican Party. She has been criticized for everything from what she chooses to wear to dance video she made in college. Crackpot preacher Lance Wallnau claimed Ocasio-Cortez’s success is due to witchcraft.
https://bizstandardnews.com/2019/01/21/ ... z3pb_qLjxw
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Tom I suspect you're still into ducking stools and burning at the stake yes?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Ecclesiastes 9:5

Jack:

Ecclesiastes refers to this life;as a reminder that it is fleeting.Their names--no matter how famous-will be forgotten.
calitom

Postby calitom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Tom I suspect you're still into ducking stools and burning at the stake yes?

why would you say that?
calitom

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs