Coup in Venezuela

Re: Coup in Venezuela

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:01 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:capital and fiat are not the same. fiat was used in china 2,000 year ago. it collapsed. fiat always collapses, due to the credit bubbles banks create. the banks always do the same thing. create more credit than there is revenue to back it up and the economy retracts when inflation of goods and deflation of currency catches up. with 0 interest there is no way for the fed to control the currency. it is out of leverage.

Of course.
fiat forms only a minor component of capital.
All modern economies are fiat based.

Back already, Dongle? :scratch:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:57 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:capital and fiat are not the same. fiat was used in china 2,000 year ago. it collapsed. fiat always collapses, due to the credit bubbles banks create. the banks always do the same thing. create more credit than there is revenue to back it up and the economy retracts when inflation of goods and deflation of currency catches up. with 0 interest there is no way for the fed to control the currency. it is out of leverage.

Of course.
fiat forms only a minor component of capital.
All modern economies are fiat based.

Back already, Dongle? :scratch:

Nothing intelligent to contribute - as usual?
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm

MungoBrush wrote:Nothing intelligent to contribute - as usual?

Confession is good for the soul, Mongo - but not here please.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:22 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Mungo reckons there's something wrong with your post Fletch so he'll be along later to explain what it is I'm sure.

FYI, I've attempted to educate Fletch on a number of occasions before in other threads - but to no avail
You do need to have some basic education that he seems to lack.
That's why he keeps pushing his crackpot slogans. God knows where he collects all that drivel from.
I won't be trying again
I've learned that it's a waste of time

How does a Pound/Euro/Dollar come in to existence Mungo?

(a question you've avoided for a very long time, years even)
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 pm

MungoBrush wrote:I have learned time and time again that there's no point in trying to educate these people.
Because they dont want to know the truth
They aren't interested in the system, why it works, how it's regulated, and why it's the only system
And why every other system that has been tried has collapsed

I have posted loads of scholarly articles, expert opinion and authoritative journals to try to help these people understand
But it's just been a waste of time
They go quiet for a while - then pop back up in another thread with the same old pack of lies and distortions
So I wont bother any more.
Good luck to you.

Nothing to do with economics or regulation or even markets. It's the basic system of money.

Where does it come from, by who and how?

Easy to answer i would think, given your 'in depth knowledge'. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Mungo reckons there's something wrong with your post Fletch so he'll be along later to explain what it is I'm sure.

FYI, I've attempted to educate Fletch on a number of occasions before in other threads - but to no avail
That's why he keeps pushing his crackpot slogans. God knows where he collects all that drivel from.
I won't be trying again

Still repeating the same old whines?
The correct answers have been posted many times
They don't change because you don't have the mental capacity to understand
Read and Learn
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:30 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

I won't be trying again

Still repeating the same old whines?
The correct answers have been posted many times
They don't change because you don't have the mental capacity to understand
Read and Learn

Where was the answer in that post Mungo? :scratch:
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

I won't be trying again

Not even a simple explanation of where money comes from .... how it's created and put into circulation.
You keep saying he's wrong on this but have never once attempted to explain an alternative explanation.
You lose again.

why don't You know what money is? it has a definition as do many Words that far to many People are ignorant of. coin is money, used as an alternative to carrying large volumes of food. fiat isn't money! it is a unite of exchange specifically designed for the purpose of foreign exchange.

that explanation enough? capital is Goods and Services (intrinsic value) for the most part which can be exchanged for another form of capital, money or fiat (representative of intrinsic value). that which can be used for a purpose by one self or others benefit is capital. with fiat and coin the representative value can be manipulated and lost or gained. more often than not the value is lost till what was once a pure gold coin is only 5% gold. it took 200 years before People lost faith in romes currency and that was the end of rome. quantitative easing is a deflationary measure to increase the perceived value of Goods and Services. the intrinsic value never changes, only the perceived value of the exchange changes. that is why it isn't a Good idea to save without having an idea of investing. money/fiat doesn't like to remain static. save only that which has intrinsic value. buy a ton of salt. if the economy goes to shit You will quickly become one of the wealthiest People.

there are a whole load of tools and functions in between, mostly bureaucratic with different definitions, but mostly perform the same function from industry to industry.

My basic billing condition is a troy ounce of silver per Parliamentary phonetic, troy ounce of gold per minuet of My time 30% sovereign interest compounded per nano second. who want's to know how to increase the volume in gold supply to 2 football pitches? and there by double the estimated from 6 times what is in the ground to twice that? and a simpler environmental safer way to extract than current methods exponentially increasing the volume acquired?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:23 pm

6:05 min. the costitution also states that the role the opposition leader holds is not permitted to claim a Presedential role.
art0hur0moh

Postby Little Rocketman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

6:05 min. the costitution also states that the role the opposition leader holds is not permitted to claim a Presedential role.

Stop copying us! :grrrrr:
Little Rocketman

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:42 am

Russia throws down the gauntlet to US on Venezuela

Sergey Lavrov emphasised that Washington’s attempts to organise a coup d’etat in Venezuela and threats to its legitimate government are a violation of the UN Charter and blatant interference in the domestic affairs of a sovereign state… After stating principal differences in Russian and US positions, the officials agreed to stay in touch and continue to exchange assessments.”

The state department readout, however, claimed that Pompeo warned Russia “to cease its unconstructive behavior” in Venezuela” and that Washington and its regional allies “will not stand idly by as Russia exacerbates tensions.” It also said Pompeo accused Russia of “continued insertion … to support the illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro in Venezuela [which] risks prolonging the suffering of the Venezuelan people who overwhelmingly support interim President Juan Guaido”.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51343.htm

The Yanks have got some brass neck.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Trump Threatens Russia: Get Out Of Venezuela, All Options Open

US President Donald Trump has warned that Russia must get out of Venezuela. Two planeloads of Russian troops are currently in the Latin American country under the terms of a 2001 cooperation treaty.

Speaking at the White House, Trump also warned that “all options are open” when it comes to getting Russia out of Venezuela.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51342.htm
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 pm

US-Proclaimed Venezuelan President’s First Lady Meets Trump, While Venezuela Enters New Blackout

On March 27th, a new power cut plunged Venezuela into a blackout, shortly after it was announced that power had been restored. According to reports, 22 out of 23 states were affected.

Venezuelan Information Minister Jorge Rodriguez claimed that the National Power Grid had “suffered the most serious terrorist attack in the history of Venezuela.” He also announced that work and school are suspended on March 28th.

https://southfront.org/us-proclaimed-ve ... -blackout/

Fire At Security Service HQ Continued Series Of ‘Accidents’ Targeting Venezuela Infrastructure

On March 28th, the Venezuelan Security Service’s HQ – el Helicoide in Caracas, Venezuela – caught fire.

It serves as the headquarters of the Bolivarian National Intelligence Service (SEBIN). Guaido’s arrested chief of staff Roberto Marrero was also held there, according to a report by Te Lo Cuento.

https://southfront.org/fire-at-security ... structure/

Just like all the other regime changes, attacks on the infrastructure and population to soften them up and destroy the country and normal life of millions of people.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:27 am

Chinese Army Arrives In Venezuela?

A group of Chinese soldiers arrived in Venezuela on Sunday as part of a cooperation program between Beijing and Caracas.

According to reports, more than 120 soldiers from the Chinese People’s Liberation Army arrived at Venezuela’s Margarita Island to deliver humanitarian aid and military supplies to the government forces.

The arrival of the People’s Liberation Army in Venezuela comes just days after the Russian armed forces deployed to the country to install a military helicopter training facility.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51377.htm
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 am

Maduro Places Military On High Alert As Lavrov Declares That ‘Venezuela Won’t Become 2nd Syria’

The Venezuelan Armed Forces have been placed on alert to pre-empt potential “unconventional” warfare actions by the US, which seeks to overthrow the government with attacks on public services, the country’s president Nicolas Maduro stressed.

Maduro added that the situation in the country remains “serious” amid continued blackouts.

He said that the US-backed opposition is participating in “criminal plans” to take advantage of such a scenario of chaos to assassinate him and other loyal supporters. Maduro also said there are plans to “attack military units.”

The president revealed that he had placed the intelligence and counterintelligence bodies on highest alert. He also called on the mobilized 51,000 popular defense units, comprising some 2.1 million volunteers, to help the military deal with potential threats.

Meanwhile, in an interview with Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper, Russian Foreign Minitser Sergey Lavrov said that the situation over Venezuela will not escalate into a new Caribbean Crisis or turn the country into “a second Syria.”

https://southfront.org/maduro-places-mi ... 2nd-syria/

Russia and China backing Venezuela, is the US brave stupid enough to continue?
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs