Coup in Venezuela

Re: Coup in Venezuela

Postby Fletch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

How can it be aid when it is the Peoples money held in foreign banks with sanctions obstructing them from getting what belongs to them? oh, give this coup dictatorship the money and put the country further in debt. got it!

Debt is used to control countries. It's the whole idea behind a private usurious debt based money supply.

All money is issued as debt by private banks yet the interest payable on that money is never created. Where will it come from?
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 am

Fletch wrote:Debt is used to control countries. It's the whole idea behind a private usurious debt based money supply.

All money is issued as debt by private banks yet the interest payable on that money is never created. Where will it come from?

Still banging that same old drum I see
When you have some real knowledge about capital market theory, then maybe you can add some value to the conversation
Until then, I suggest that you shut up with your incoherant ramblings.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:Debt is used to control countries. It's the whole idea behind a private usurious debt based money supply.

When you have some real knowledge about capital market theory, then maybe you can add some value to the conversation

Why don't you add value by detailing the grounds of your objection instead of trolling, Dungo? The floor is yours.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 am

MungoBrush wrote:

It's right wing scum like you that needs to be silenced.

We have seen where your kind of ignorance and hatred leads and that is death and destruction.

You will be put back in your place.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Fletch wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

How can it be aid when it is the Peoples money held in foreign banks with sanctions obstructing them from getting what belongs to them? oh, give this coup dictatorship the money and put the country further in debt. got it!

Debt is used to control countries. It's the whole idea behind a private usurious debt based money supply.

Mungo reckons there's something wrong with your post Fletch so he'll be along later to explain what it is I'm sure.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:15 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Why don't you add value by detailing the grounds of your objection instead of trolling, Dungo? The floor is yours.

Why don't you discuss this with McDonnell?
He wants the government to borrow even more money
Maybe he can educate you - as you are another one lacking an understanding of basic financial economics.
MungoBrush

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:19 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Why don't you discuss this with McDonnell?
He wants the government to borrow even more money
Maybe he can educate you - as you are another one lacking an understanding of basic financial economics.

Come on Mungo Fletch made a very short post you ridiculed it.
Shouldn't take to much effort for you to refute everything he said in that one little post and why aren't you at work?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Mungo reckons there's something wrong with your post Fletch so he'll be along later to explain what it is I'm sure.

FYI, I've attempted to educate Fletch on a number of occasions before in other threads - but to no avail
You do need to have some basic education that he seems to lack.
That's why he keeps pushing his crackpot slogans. God knows where he collects all that drivel from.
I won't be trying again
I've learned that it's a waste of time
MungoBrush

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:28 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Mungo reckons there's something wrong with your post Fletch so he'll be along later to explain what it is I'm sure.

FYI, I've attempted to educate Fletch on a number of occasions before in other threads - but to no avail
You do need to have some basic education that he seems to lack.
That's why he keeps pushing his crackpot slogans. God knows where he collects all that drivel from.
I won't be trying again
I've learned that it's a waste of time

Not even a simple explanation of where money comes from .... how it's created and put into circulation.
You keep saying he's wrong on this but have never once attempted to explain an alternative explanation.
You lose again.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Fletch wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

I know who it work Fletch. but that isn't usury it is blatant theft! sanctions are used to steal a nations revenue stored in foreign banks to mitigate losses during exchange. every country holds assets in foreign banks. can You tell me what year Christians where tole in defiance of Holy Command they could use usury?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:19 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

the government borrows from banks who the government grants licence to print money. for every $ in circulation there is five $ debt added and that is before it enters circulation. the fed is independent of all government control, it is a private corporation, that is a know fact and has been known for a long time.
art0hur0moh

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:29 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

the government borrows from banks who the government grants licence to print money. for every $ in circulation the is five $ debt added and that is before it enters circulation. the fed is independent of all government control, it is a private corporation, that is a know fact and has been known for a long time.

I have learned time and time again that there's no point in trying to educate these people.
Because they dont want to know the truth
They aren't interested in the system, why it works, how it's regulated, and why it's the only system
And why every other system that has been tried has collapsed

I have posted loads of scholarly articles, expert opinion and authoritative journals to try to help these people understand
But it's just been a waste of time
They go quiet for a while - then pop back up in another thread with the same old pack of lies and distortions
So I wont bother any more.
Good luck to you.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:31 pm

MungoBrush wrote:So I wont bother any more.
Good luck to you.

Thank fuck for that - bye then, Dangle. :Hiya:
McAz

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:44 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

the government borrows from banks who the government grants licence to print money. for every $ in circulation the is five $ debt added and that is before it enters circulation. the fed is independent of all government control, it is a private corporation, that is a know fact and has been known for a long time.

I have learned time and time again that there's no point in trying to educate these people.
Because they dont want to know the truth
They aren't interested in the system, why it works, how it's regulated, and why it's the only system
And why every other system that has been tried has collapsed

I have posted loads of scholarly articles, expert opinion and authoritative journals to try to help these people understand
But it's just been a waste of time
They go quiet for a while - then pop back up in another thread with the same old pack of lies and distortions
So I wont bother any more.
Good luck to you.

capital and fiat are not the same. fiat was used in china 2,000 year ago. it collapsed. fiat always collapses, due to the credit bubbles banks create. the banks always do the same thing. create more credit than there is revenue to back it up and the economy retracts when inflation of goods and deflation of currency catches up. with 0 interest there is no way for the fed to control the currency. it is out of leverage.
art0hur0moh

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:54 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:capital and fiat are not the same. fiat was used in china 2,000 year ago. it collapsed. fiat always collapses, due to the credit bubbles banks create. the banks always do the same thing. create more credit than there is revenue to back it up and the economy retracts when inflation of goods and deflation of currency catches up. with 0 interest there is no way for the fed to control the currency. it is out of leverage.

Of course.
fiat forms only a minor component of capital.
All modern economies are fiat based.
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs