Brexit Satire 2

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire 2

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:06 pm

In a time of peace and plenty we as a country are planning on rationing everything and not even able to get the chemicals needed to clean our water supply.
It's quite alarming.
The medicines supply is so alarming that I phoned the doc yesterday and said I need off these class A drugs as soon as possible.
I have told him I will probably go illegal for my medication from that point on.
He's going to phone me tomorrow.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:15 pm

The government has been accused of breaking its promises after it emerged that key trade deals would not be ready by Brexit day in a no-deal scenario.

Whitehall documents reveal agreements with Japan, Algeria and Turkey will not be rubberstamped by March 29 – despite Liam Fox’s assurance that deals would be ready at “one second after midnight in March”.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Seriously, did ANYONE believe Fox ?

One of the slimiest Tories about, a closet gay and a pathological liar. Just vile.

Liberal Democrat leader Sir Vince Cable said the fact that the trade deal with Japan will not be rolled over in time for Brexit day underlined the dangers of a no-deal break.
"One of the great myths of Brexit was that we could instantly sign new trade deals whilst seamlessly rolling over the existing deals we already have with over 70 countries as a member of the EU," he said.

"This is damaging myth which has proven to be false. Should no-deal materialise, this will cause serious problems for our economy."
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:17 pm

:canny: :pmsl:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:The government has been accused of breaking its promises after it emerged that key trade deals would not be ready by Brexit day in a no-deal scenario.

Whitehall documents reveal agreements with Japan, Algeria and Turkey will not be rubberstamped by March 29 – despite Liam Fox’s assurance that deals would be ready at “one second after midnight in March”.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Seriously, did ANYONE believe Fox ?

One of the slimiest Tories about, a closet gay and a pathological liar. Just vile.

Liberal Democrat leader Sir Vince Cable said the fact that the trade deal with Japan will not be rolled over in time for Brexit day underlined the dangers of a no-deal break.
"One of the great myths of Brexit was that we could instantly sign new trade deals whilst seamlessly rolling over the existing deals we already have with over 70 countries as a member of the EU," he said.

"This is damaging myth which has proven to be false. Should no-deal materialise, this will cause serious problems for our economy."

It's frightening how many people think agreeing a deal is a simple nod of the head and sign here.
Huge discussions have to take place for many most of these deals. Like okay America we'll agree to let you have the NHS import shit food into our nation but you can't have the biscuits. If America demand the biscuits too then negotiations have to take place.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:05 pm

:thumbsup:

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:31 pm

:wurms:sub-titles in English
Cactus Jack

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:01 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
:wurms:sub-titles in English

:pmsl: Nice find.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:11 pm

france is next
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:47 pm

calitom wrote:france is next

Next to what ? Leave the EU ?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You crack me up, Tom - mad as a box of frogs (get it?) and so woefully uninformed by your far-right sources.

"When asked about an actual departure from the EU, 45% of French wanted to stay at the heart of the bloc while 33% expressed a desire to leave"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frexit
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Cannydc wrote: Fox ?

So now you are homophobic as well as everything else?
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:59 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote: Fox ?

So now you are homophobic as well as everything else?

Yet more trolling, Mangle - surely you can do better this - you have been warned. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Hmmm.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Good news not hmmm news if true.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 pm

McAz wrote:Good news not hmmm news if true.

It's bonafide, Twitter is going librarian-poo. I want to know a lot more because this shit had better have an option to remain, I trust magic grandpa as far as I could kick the twat.

My Bollocks to Brexit tee arrived today and Partridge is back on the beeb tonight somewhat ironically.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:52 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive