Brexit Satire 2

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire 2

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 pm

I've said all along that she'll do an 11th hour U-turn. She's had to pay lip service to the 'leavers'. She's been told it's to be decided and resolved in the UK now. I still think she'll do an 11th hour referendum. It's just sad that she's wasted so much money in GE, Buying voters, and over a trillion pounds in this pissing about with flitting over acting the prat with the EU meetings. She's made us into the joke we're being treated as. :shake head:
Niv

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:My own personal view I think I've said before is there is an agenda behind it all that we don't get to see ... last time I said this I got the usual CT bollox but I'll say it again ..... Big money wants the British economy and society deconstructing.
There will be npo public this that and the other .... libraries leisure centres health care police nothing as the economy and society are burned to the ground.
Fresh start.
The people will be so desperate they will accept the rescue plans whatever they may be but one thing in my mind is certain ... we will be able to compete with Vietnam China India etc etc with low even no tax for corporations no minimum wage no public services no unions no democracy.
Watch this space .... crash and burn.

It's not like the head of the ERG has personally made over £7M from his form of disaster capitalism since the vote (see Ch4), still, those elites. Big money just wants more money.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Niv wrote:I've said all along that she'll do an 11th hour U-turn. She's had to pay lip service to the 'leavers'. She's been told it's to be decided and resolved in the UK now. I still think she'll do an 11th hour referendum. It's just sad that she's wasted so much money in GE, Buying voters, and over a trillion pounds in this pissing about with flitting over acting the prat with the EU meetings. She's made us into the joke we're being treated as. :shake head:

B-but, she was a remainer who then put dicks like Rabb, Davis and Alexander Johnson into key jobs and they all ran off.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Niv wrote:I've said all along that she'll do an 11th hour U-turn. She's had to pay lip service to the 'leavers'. She's been told it's to be decided and resolved in the UK now. I still think she'll do an 11th hour referendum. It's just sad that she's wasted so much money in GE, Buying voters, and over a trillion pounds in this pissing about with flitting over acting the prat with the EU meetings. She's made us into the joke we're being treated as. :shake head:

B-but, she was a remainer who then put dicks like Rabb, Davis and Alexander Johnson into key jobs and they all ran off.

She had to make it look good. Sadly it's all descended into a farce. She's also risked, the Good Friday agreement/Peace Process, it's going to get worse before it gets better. And feckin' Cameron was talking of coming back into politics last month. What a joke!

Could have all been avoided :shake head:
Niv

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:59 pm

It was up to the Brexiters to sort out between themselves what sort of Brexit they wanted and advance a credible and coherent plan for withdraw, something they have never done.

It was entirely within their gift to put forward a plan for phased withdraw and to come up with some sort of plan. Instead they've spent two years kvetching at everyone else's ideas and have yet to come up with one of their own.

Their latest talking point is a real peach, the idea that the UK should drop all tariffs unilaterally and hope every other country does the same for the UK. The one small problem with that plan is whilst the UK is absolutely free to zero all of it's tariffs to the rest of the world - and sabotage all it's own industry by doing so - the rest of the world cannot zero all tariffs just to the UK, they would have to zero all tariffs to every other country too, and that's not going to happen.
Cactus Jack

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

It was up to the Brexiters to sort out between themselves what sort of Brexit they wanted and advance a credible and coherent plan for withdraw, something they have never done.

It was entirely within their gift to put forward a plan for phased withdraw and to come up with some sort of plan. Instead they've spent two years kvetching at everyone else's ideas and have yet to come up with one of their own.

Their latest talking point is a real peach, the idea that the UK should drop all tariffs unilaterally and hope every other country does the same for the UK. The one small problem with that plan is whilst the UK is absolutely free to zero all of it's tariffs to the rest of the world - and sabotage all it's own industry by doing so - the rest of the world cannot zero all tariffs just to the UK, they would have to zero all tariffs to every other country too, and that's not going to happen.

I agree with all you say, I agree with her struggle to keep the leavers in the loop, she has got to be seen to be carrying out duty to respect the referendum outcome.
My grievance is the arrogance to waste so much money, to keep to-ing and fro-ing. She once made a statement that there was not a 'money tree'. Yet she's plucking millions out of nowhere. Her deals are shite. She should have just had that vote that she postsponed, and when it was voted against her. She had leverage then to go back to the EU and say it's not going to work, and put the motion forward to put the vote back to the People. She's in it up to her ears now, and it's the only way she can pull it back from the brink. Everyone spoken to nowadays wants to remain. They've all seen through the leave propaganda and scare-mongering. She should give the vote back to the people, and be done with it.
Niv

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 pm

No deal is off of the table, frothers are frothing :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:31 pm

Stooo wrote:No deal is off of the table, frothers are frothing :yikes:

Not binding unfortunately.
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Malthouse rejected, thank fuck.
McAz

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Lets just keep everything crossed that the EU grant us the 3 month extension. Finally, things are moving in the right direction :canny:
Niv

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:51 pm

McAz wrote:

Please just let us have a slight glimmer of hope AZ :pmsl: Just a little bit, just tonight... G'wan, you know you want to :wubwub:
Niv

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Niv wrote:
McAz wrote:

Please just let us have a slight glimmer of hope AZ :pmsl: Just a little bit, just tonight... G'wan, you know you want to :wubwub:

We are one inch closer to sanity - I will celebrate that inch.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:01 pm

And yet it's the I said this from the beginning brigade on here posting

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

We now have to think about staying in the EU.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:

And yet it's the I said this from the beginning brigade on here posting

Give it time DD will do some heavy memeing
Cobs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive