Brexit Satire 2

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire 2

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"We'll show the people losing their jobs with Nissan due to Brexit what "The will of the people" really means."

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You really couldn't make it up.

Even better... "On 19th March we are hoping for a guest appearance from 'Youth For Brexit' founder, Timmy Martin (age 63 1/2)

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And the best news ? They are coming nowhere near Norfolk...

Oi has a turnip!

Swap yuh for a sugar beet, bor ! (we don't grow turnips much in Norfolk, except for sheep fodder.)
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"We'll show the people losing their jobs with Nissan due to Brexit what "The will of the people" really means."

Even better... "On 19th March we are hoping for a guest appearance from 'Youth For Brexit' founder, Timmy Martin (age 63 1/2)

Oi has a turnip!

Swap yuh for a sugar beet, bor ! (we don't grow turnips much in Norfolk, except for sheep fodder.)

Oi got some cow shit, a quid a bag :thumbsup:

People are going to pay fifty nicker to buy some radishes from Sainsburys. We're actually at that level of stupidity!
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Rumours are the ERG are about to sell themselves out and back the deal.

What a fuck up. Not only is May's deal the worst of the worst, once the backstop kicks in, which it will have to, they will have trapped the UK into a Vassal state which sees us lose all the best parts of the EU but remain unable to leave the worst!

Best everyone can hope for is Bercow blocking it from returning.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:00 pm

phpBB [video]
Video

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Sunny uplands...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:53 pm

I read an article the other week. Explaining the reasons behind the withdrawls of car companies. And it was more to do with the China not buying as many cars and on top of that the plain fact that car companies are no slowing down production of petrol run cars and are switching over to electric car production. I'd imagine that they can build these new factories from scratch in cheaper 3rd world companies where they don't have to worry about unions and strikes. Should we blame The Labour Party for that do you think? :pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Guest wrote:

I read an article the other week. Explaining the reasons behind the withdrawls of car companies. And it was more to do with the China not buying as many cars and on top of that the plain fact that car companies are no slowing down production of petrol run cars and are switching over to electric car production. I'd imagine that they can build these new factories from scratch in cheaper 3rd world companies where they don't have to worry about unions and strikes. Should we blame The Labour Party for that do you think? :pmsl:

And the rest of it?

Honda turned back the machinery meant to upgrade UK car factories to electric mid ocean. We're already experiencing a reduction of choice in the supermarkets and the French border agencies are replicating real time border checks post brexit, 30 mile queues ending with rotting goods refused at delivery.

Call me wrong, call me fucking project fear...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:17 pm

As from today, major EU countries have been advised to suspend shipments to the UK.

Google is easy, look for yourselves for a change.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 am

The Westminster merry-go-round this week has simply hardened the resolve of the 100 or so Brexit supporters who have decided to march almost the length of England from Sunderland to Westminster. (Sky News)

Oh no! :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:33 am

Guest wrote:

Blame who you like. Let's face it, Brexiteers have blamed every organisation on the planet so far for this Brexishambles...except themselves, of course.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 am

Just imagine that Geordie chap who did the commentary on Big Brother...

Day 2 of March 2 Leave.

The press are here, but where are the marchers ? Who knows ? Nigel Farage has cried off, he is off lobbying EU leaders (he claims), but the other 37 marchers ?

Day 3 of March 2 Leave.

See day 2. Cross out 37, insert 19.

Day 4........oh bugger this. Complete waste of time. I'm off to report on Spice in the North East.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:45 am

:laughing:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:Just imagine that Geordie chap who did the commentary on Big Brother...

Day 2 of March 2 Leave.

The press are here, but where are the marchers ? Who knows ? Nigel Farage has cried off, he is off lobbying EU leaders (he claims), but the other 37 marchers ?

Day 3 of March 2 Leave.

See day 2. Cross out 37, insert 19.

Day 4........oh bugger this. Complete waste of time. I'm off to report on Spice in the North East.

I'm just gonna get a selfie with my poster, oh bollocks!

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:49 pm

New Yorks, St Patrick`s Day solution to Brexit .

Snookerballs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive