T May stunning Victory last night

T May stunning Victory last night

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:10 am

Corbyn red faced last night in defeat. Brexit coming whether the labourites on this site like it or not. Teresa May winning the votes stuffed Corbyn well and truly. His demand for taking no deal off the table is a load of bollocks, were out whether there is a deal or no deal. Roll on end of March and this country can get back to governing itself. Two weeks ago I spke to a daughter of a Dutch flower grower. She told me her mother and father are worried stiff. They believe the hard stance of the EU are the problem. I spend a lot of time in Europe and there is a growing feeling that a deal with Britain should be done. WEll we will see where it goes from now.
Rocthedog

Re: T May stunning Victory last night

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 am

Rocthedog wrote:Corbyn red faced last night in defeat. Brexit coming whether the labourites on this site like it or not. Teresa May winning the votes stuffed Corbyn well and truly. His demand for taking no deal off the table is a load of bollocks, were out whether there is a deal or no deal. Roll on end of March and this country can get back to governing itself. Two weeks ago I spke to a daughter of a Dutch flower grower. She told me her mother and father are worried stiff. They believe the hard stance of the EU are the problem. I spend a lot of time in Europe and there is a growing feeling that a deal with Britain should be done. WEll we will see where it goes from now.

Hilarious stuff.

Especially the Tory Brexit secretary being repeatedly asked what the "alternative arrangements" are for the NI Border.

What a clown - there aren't any, the technology doesn't exist and he knows it yet Treeza is going to the EU saying we will use it. Utterly idiotic and the EU know it.

They aren't being intransigent, they have pointed out the 4 freedoms which cannot and will not be breached, and the NI border requirements to comply, for nearly 3 years.

As for Corbyn being red faced - he was never going to win a vote with the DUP (who still believe in unicorns, seemingly) voting with the Tories. All Treeza has done is kicked the can down the road again, when she comes home with nowt again the next big test vote will be waiting for her. A People's Vote looms ever closer, as May will never be allowed to go through with No Deal by Parliament. Of course, her own rebels won't let her current deal through unchanged - and it will to all intents and purposes be unchanged.

The Dutch will be scared of No Deal, as will Spain - the fresh flowers and salad veg will rot at Dover. But that won't happen.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 pm

Shit for brains got suckered in :pmsl:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Corbyn red faced last night in defeat. Brexit coming whether the labourites on this site like it or not. Teresa May winning the votes stuffed Corbyn well and truly. His demand for taking no deal off the table is a load of bollocks, were out whether there is a deal or no deal. Roll on end of March and this country can get back to governing itself. Two weeks ago I spke to a daughter of a Dutch flower grower. She told me her mother and father are worried stiff. They believe the hard stance of the EU are the problem. I spend a lot of time in Europe and there is a growing feeling that a deal with Britain should be done. WEll we will see where it goes from now.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:53 pm

She whipped her members to vote against her backstop and did the same herself, two years of debate and agreement down the drain.

If this was a book it would be in the fiction section of Amazon.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:They aren't being intransigent, they have pointed out the 4 freedoms which cannot and will not be breached, and the NI border requirements to comply, for nearly 3 years.

Totally Intransigent then. But the UK needs to decide what it wants...
You can understand why people are confused.
Cobs

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Cobs wrote:
Cannydc wrote:They aren't being intransigent, they have pointed out the 4 freedoms which cannot and will not be breached, and the NI border requirements to comply, for nearly 3 years.

Totally Intransigent then. But the UK needs to decide what it wants...
You can understand why people are confused.

Did you hear the statement from Simon Coveney today?

The emotion in his voice and the frustration in his body language convey the fact that we need to stop fucking around.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:18 pm

I do feel for them, it's such a shitty situation.
I have zoned out a bit tbh, there's only so high tension politics you can take.
Hope you get your way but it's looking very close to no deal.

Maybe they'll find a new word for it.
Cobs

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Hilarious stuff.

Especially the Tory Brexit secretary being repeatedly asked what the "alternative arrangements" are for the NI Border.

What a clown - there aren't any, the technology doesn't exist and he knows it yet Treeza is going to the EU saying we will use it. Utterly idiotic and the EU know it.

They aren't being intransigent, they have pointed out the 4 freedoms which cannot and will not be breached, and the NI border requirements to comply, for nearly 3 years.

As for Corbyn being red faced - he was never going to win a vote with the DUP (who still believe in unicorns, seemingly) voting with the Tories. All Treeza has done is kicked the can down the road again, when she comes home with nowt again the next big test vote will be waiting for her. A People's Vote looms ever closer, as May will never be allowed to go through with No Deal by Parliament. Of course, her own rebels won't let her current deal through unchanged - and it will to all intents and purposes be unchanged.

The Dutch will be scared of No Deal, as will Spain - the fresh flowers and salad veg will rot at Dover. But that won't happen.

Mmm Strange, You say Corbyn was never going to win his amendment, what the fuck was he doing laying one down then. He and many with him are just wreckers and are being found out. Corbyn has said on previous PM question times, he will never agree to any deal T.May brings to parliament. So why the fuck does she bother with that fucking communist prat. 553 times he voted against his own party don't that tell you he has a screw loose. Mind you it could be his communist training.

Labour should find themselves another leader he is fucking useless. Keir stammer would be better, at least he would dump that idiot who fucks up all the time on question Diane the dumb Abbott. Good luck trying to win an election with that pair and that other communist Mcdonut.
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:52 pm

Cobs wrote:I do feel for them, it's such a shitty situation.
I have zoned out a bit tbh, there's only so high tension politics you can take.
Hope you get your way but it's looking very close to no deal.

Maybe they'll find a new word for it.

Brexaution, I feel your pain...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:52 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Hilarious stuff.

Mmm Strange, You say Corbyn was never going to win his amendment, what the fuck was he doing laying one down then. He and many with him are just wreckers and are being found out. Corbyn has said on previous PM question times, he will never agree to any deal T.May brings to parliament. So why the fuck does she bother with that fucking communist prat. 553 times he voted against his own party don't that tell you he has a screw loose. Mind you it could be his communist training.

Labour should find themselves another leader he is fucking useless. Keir stammer would be better, at least he would dump that idiot who fucks up all the time on question Diane the dumb Abbott. Good luck trying to win an election with that pair and that other communist Mcdonut.

UKIP voted him in...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Hilarious stuff.

UKIP voted him in...

:off head: You think that UKIP has that many members! :pmsl:

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:01 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Hilarious stuff.

Be honest - you don't really 'get' politics in any appreciable way, do you?

Just to help you though, opposition amendments are tabled to show parliament and the public where they stand on any issue.

Any government when MPs are whipped along party lines will win - the numbers can't lie. But the opposition statements have been heard and debated.

Hope that helped - something that won't happen by bringing ad-hominems into the debate.

Finally, here's the man himself - Mr Tory Brexit.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 1548850882
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Hilarious stuff.

Be honest - you don't really 'get' politics in any appreciable way, do you?

Just to help you though, opposition amendments are tabled to show parliament and the public where they stand on any issue.

Any government when MPs are whipped along party lines will win - the numbers can't lie. But the opposition statements have been heard and debated.

Hope that helped - something that won't happen by bringing ad-hominems into the debate.

Finally, here's the man himself - Mr Tory Brexit.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 1548850882

I cannot stop laughing at your puerile answers. I don't get politics, "Jeeze and you do" supporting those moronic people Corbyn, Diane Abbott, and Mcdonut. The most insincere people ever to open their mouths in Parliament. What makes me laugh at you ,is you believe in them. For Christ sake get over yourself. And get some common sense. Mind you I thought you were leaving these shores for Thailand still here I see :hand:

Those there deserve my ad-hominems

As for the numbers do not lie, well these did on the vote LABOUR MP's voted against their own whips, and Corbyn thought he would win the vote "not a fricking chance". The only vote that went against the government is not binding and means nothing a waste of an amendment and vote. You are TUUM ERIT VIRO STULTO believing in them three.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Wow.

Having been schooled on how and why amendments work, you come back with more embarassing garbage ?

More attempted insults ? As far as you are concerned, I may well be in Thailand - how could you tell ?

Mate, you need professional help. And a Latin teacher better than Google translate. I would recommend mine, Mr Bibby, but he's long dead.

Rockforbrains stultitia puer est.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs