The Trump Regime

Re: The Trump Regime

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:How many Arab friends do you have? How many Iranian people do you know?
Why is it you hate Israel?
Would you walk a mile in an Israeli's shoes?
You judge from afar with little knowledge of what it is to be under constant threat and think you know better.
And you are of the opinion that Israel has no right to retaliate or even exist.
Should Germany exist as a nation? Or should it go back to being split up as it was before the Kaiser?
Should Italy exist or should it too be split up pre-Gaibaldi?
You seem to think history can be rewritten and that is silly.

Israel Praises Nonviolence of Great Return March Anniversary Protest in Gaza, Shoots Demonstrators Anyway

While the IDF and Israeli government have suffered few — if any — consequences for their excessive use of force against Gazan demonstrators, the Great Return March and the Israeli response has caused a notable shift in favor of Palestinian rights at the international level.

During a non-violent commemoration of the beginning of the Great Return March and Palestine’s Land Day, Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) snipers killed four people in Gaza, three of them minors, and shot six journalists and three medical volunteers — all of whom were clearly marked in press or medical-team vests. In addition to the four fatalities, an estimated 244 Palestinians were injured, including 56 children and 15 women, according to Gaza’s Health Ministry. The Great Return March began last year on Land Day and has been mainly focused on protesting the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip as well as the right of return for Palestinians in exile.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/israel-gr ... rs/256792/

No wonder your chums are nazi fanatics...
Last edited by Fletch on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Fletch wrote:Disgusting and no sign of it being changed by the great hope, Trump.

All that condemnation of Islam whilst this resides in their own backyard. :irony:

The UK recognises or at least it used to (not sure if it's changed) child marriages so people can marry a 15 year old in America and have it legally recognised in the UK

:trollface:
Dinkydoobie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Trump Regime Approves Sale of Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudis

The NEA prohibits the transfer of US technology to another country if there’s a risk it can be used to develop nukes. The NEA’s Section 123 states that nuclear technology transfers abroad are subject to congressional approval.

According to Reuters,

“US Energy Secretary Rick Perry has approved six secret authorizations by companies to sell nuclear power technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia, according to a copy of a document seen by (the news service) on Wednesday,” adding:

“Perry’s approvals, known as Part 810 authorizations, allow companies to do preliminary work on nuclear power ahead of any deal, but not ship equipment that would go into a plant, a source with knowledge of the agreements said on condition of anonymity.”

A Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) statement said

“each of the companies which received a specific authorization for (Saudi Arabia) have provided us written request that their authorization be withheld from public release.”

During House Energy and Commerce Committee testimony, Mike Pompeo was accused of attempting to circumvent congressional control over nuclear technology sales to foreign nations.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/trump-reg ... is/5673159

I'm sure that will end well for the Middle East...

Has anything ever gone right in the middle east Felch?

The destruction of it seems to be going pretty good for Israel.

How many Arab friends do you have? How many Iranian people do you know?
You judge from afar with little knowledge of what it is to be under constant threat and think you know better.
Should Germany exist as a nation? Or should it go back to being split up as it was before the Kaiser?

I know and have known many years quite a lot of Jewish people and haven't met one yet that would dream of living in Israel or supporting it's policies.
Back in the late 70's early 80's I knew a few Iranian businessmen but I've lost contact with them now.
In the 80's I knew a half Jewish half Saudi girl .... she was trouble.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Trump Regime Approves Sale of Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudis

The NEA prohibits the transfer of US technology to another country if there’s a risk it can be used to develop nukes. The NEA’s Section 123 states that nuclear technology transfers abroad are subject to congressional approval.

According to Reuters,

“US Energy Secretary Rick Perry has approved six secret authorizations by companies to sell nuclear power technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia, according to a copy of a document seen by (the news service) on Wednesday,” adding:

“Perry’s approvals, known as Part 810 authorizations, allow companies to do preliminary work on nuclear power ahead of any deal, but not ship equipment that would go into a plant, a source with knowledge of the agreements said on condition of anonymity.”

A Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) statement said

“each of the companies which received a specific authorization for (Saudi Arabia) have provided us written request that their authorization be withheld from public release.”

During House Energy and Commerce Committee testimony, Mike Pompeo was accused of attempting to circumvent congressional control over nuclear technology sales to foreign nations.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/trump-reg ... is/5673159

I'm sure that will end well for the Middle East...

Has anything ever gone right in the middle east Felch?

I know and have known many years quite a lot of Jewish people and haven't met one yet that would dream of living in Israel or supporting it's policies.
Back in the late 70's early 80's I knew a few Iranian businessmen but I've lots contact with them now.

Therefore you should respect all of them and their right to exist.
I know loads, I guess that that is modern London for you, and they all get on well on the surface.
But I don't think highlighting their differences will help matters and I do wish people would stop posting inflammatory remarks
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Has anything ever gone right in the middle east Felch?

Back in the late 70's early 80's I knew a few Iranian businessmen but I've lots contact with them now.

Therefore you should respect all of them and their right to exist.
I know loads, I guess that that is modern London for you, and they all get on well on the surface.
But I don't think highlighting their differences will help matters and I do wish people would stop posting inflammatory remarks

I respect the rights of all of them to exist but that doesn't mean I have to respect their right to live anywhere they like using violence and death and looting.
Would you respect the Russians invading Wales and looting and killing to maintain it as theirs .... don't bother answering that because I've seen your posts about Ukraine remember.
Funny how selective your respect is.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:50 pm

Do you respect the rights of the Palestinians under international law to want their houses schools factories farms water supplies handing back?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Do you respect the rights of the Palestinians under international law to want their houses schools factories farms water supplies handing back?

Delete Palestinians and insert East Prussians.
Delete Palestinians and insert Silesian Germans
Delete Palestinians and insert Tibetans
Delete Palestinians and insert Crimean peoples
Delete Palestinians and insert Britains
We could go on, war is a bitch
But what is it about the Palestians that makes you want to single them out for special treatment?
What about Kaliningrad?
Borders changed vastly over the last few decades and centuries?
Why all the hand wringing nonsense about one group? All you serve to do is fuel the fires of conflict
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Do you respect the rights of the Palestinians under international law to want their houses schools factories farms water supplies handing back?

But what is it about the Palestians that makes you want to single them out for special treatment?
What about Kaliningrad?
Why all the hand wringing nonsense about one group? All you serve to do is fuel the fires of conflict

Just like canny, always making excuses for Anglo American imperialism including using terrorists or breaking international law.

Brainwashed ex forces types trained to serve and obey, never to think for themselves.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:

What about Kaliningrad?

What a truly astonishing fucking post!
I'm speechless.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What about Kaliningrad?

What a truly astonishing fucking post!
I'm speechless.

History shows there are winners and losers and we cannot expect mass migrations of europeans from the Americas, Australasia and Africa to right perceived historic wrongs --where would you draw the line?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Reuters Confirms That Bolton Torpedoed the Hanoi Summit

An explosive report by Reuters confirms that John Bolton sabotaged the denuclearization talks between Kim Jong un and Donald Trump in Hanoi in February. According to a March 29 exclusive by journalists Lesley Wroughton and David Brunnstrom:

“Donald Trump handed North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a piece of paper” demanding that Kim surrender all of his “nuclear weapons and bomb fuel to the United States.” Trump also added a number of unrelated demands including “fully dismantling” all “chemical and biological warfare program(s)…. and ballistic missiles, launchers, and associated facilities.” Trump surprised Kim by demanding complete, unilateral disarmament in exchange for a flimsy promise to lift economic sanctions sometime in the future. Naturally, Kim rejected the offer.

Here’s more from the same article:

“The document appeared to represent Bolton’s long-held and hardline “Libya model” of denuclearization that North Korea has rejected repeatedly….North Koreans rejected Bolton’s repeated demands for it to follow a denuclearization model under which components of Libya’s nuclear program were shipped to the United States in 2004.

Seven years after a denuclearization agreement was reached between the United States and Libya’s leader, Muammar Gaddafi, the United States took part in a NATO-led military operation against his government and he was overthrown by rebels and killed” (“Exclusive: With a piece of paper, Trump called on Kim to hand over nuclear weapons”, Reuters)

Bolton presented Kim with an offer he knew Kim would reject, the same offer that led to the destruction of Libya and the savage murder of Gaddafi.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51366.htm

Kim is not as dumb as the Americans.

In fact, the whole world is well aware of the US and it's regime change tactics. The only option open to them is a first strike if they want a war to cover their financial collapse. They have the right team in government for it, let's hope they can be deposed before they have chance.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Trump wants to give 62 cents of every dollar to the military. That's immoral

Trump budget finds vast billions for militarization, while it cuts much smaller poverty and other programs, claiming the goal is to save money.

A budget shows our values more clearly than any tweet, campaign speech or political slogan. It’s what marries detailed, dollar-and-cents policy decisions to deeper political – and moral – priorities.

One set of moral priorities – a different one – would end our endless wars and use the vast wealth of this nation to end poverty and lead to true security for all of us. It would invest in healthcare, well-paying jobs, affordable higher education, safe drinking water and clean air for all of us.

The proposed Trump budget drops bombs on that vision – almost literally.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51362.htm
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:43 pm

US Drone Strikes “Outside War Zones” in Somalia, Yemen: Why Trump’s Actions Have Put Civilians at More Risk

Yesterday, President Trump scrapped an Obama-era regulation forcing the government to publicly report the number of civilians killed in US drone strikes outside war zones. The National Security Council dismissed the regulation as an annoying bit of paperwork, describing it as a “superfluous reporting requirement”.

The move is just one more in a long line of steps President Trump has taken to move America’s drone programme back into the shadows where there is no accountability to the public or to victims. While the President has been tweeting his every thought to the world, behind the scenes he has quietly expanded America’s counterterrorism operations overseas, eliminated safeguards intended to protect civilians and rolled back what little transparency existed.

“Trump removed the requirement that strikes target only high-value terrorists who pose a continuing and imminent threat to the US”

Within a year of President Trump coming into office, US drone strikes in Yemen tripled in his first two years, while those in Somalia increased substantially. Large parts of both these countries were declared “areas of active hostilities,” loosening protections for civilians.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-drone- ... sk/5673537

The orange Dotard Deep State won't be happy until the world is burning. :shake head:

Puppet in Chief...
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 am

I’m Jumping Off the Trump Train: Assange Was the Last Straw

With Assange’s arrest Trump is now exposed as the wholly owned subsidiary of the Swamp he ran against.

It’s plain and simple. The same entities (Deep State, permanent government, the oligarchy, the Borg, whatever term you like) that targeted Trump with the phony Russia collusion narrative want Assange’s scalp nailed to the wall. It’s one thing for favored outlets like the Washington Post and CNN to disseminate classified information that favors the Deep State, quite another to reveal information contrary to its interests. As the premier dispenser of embarrassing secrets that facilitates online dissidence from the established narrative (also under attack by governments and their tech giant accomplices) an example must be made of Assange pour encourager les autres.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51425.htm

As I've said before, Trump is completely owned by the deep state.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Trump Vetoes ‘Dangerous’ Resolution to End US Military Involvement in Yemen

US president calls legislation 'unnecessary' despite its passage in both chambers of Congress

https://www.globalresearch.ca/trump-vet ... en/5674709

Deep state puppet dances again :shake head:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs