TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Fletch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:How many of the 'hang her' or 'ban her from her own country' are parents I wonder?

White helmets are welcome here yet this young women is not. WTF?

White Helmets resettlement

The UK will support White Helmets volunteers and their families, who were evacuated from Syria, under the government’s Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/whit ... settlement

and yet:

UN Panel Details Organ Theft, Staged Attacks by the White Helmets

Utter silence. That is the sound of Western corporate media days after a more than one-hour-long panel on the White Helmets at the United Nations on December 20.

Journalists were present, so the silence isn’t due to lack of access. And in any case, it was live streamed on the UNTV channel and remains available on Youtube for keen observers to watch.

More likely, the silence is due to the irrefutable documentation presented on the faux-rescue group’s involvement in criminal activities, which include organ theft, working with terrorists — including as snipers — staging fake rescues, thieving from civilians, and other non-rescuer behavior.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/un-panel- ... ts/253441/

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Many who object to her crawling back will be parents, parents who don’t want their kids blown up or hacked to death by her and her ISIS buddies. Filth :dafinger:

You're a parent of how many? :dunno:

No concern for the terrorists re-homed by the UK government then. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Late in on this so no doubt it's already been mentioned but afaik it's illegal to make a person stateless so i'm not sure what Javid is going to do there. If she is brought back she'd have to be very heavily monitored by security services. Apparently around a dozen or so have returned back into UK with the knowledge of the authorities.
Grafenwalder

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:54 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Late in on this so no doubt it's already been mentioned but afaik it's illegal to make a person stateless so i'm not sure what Javid is going to do there. If she is brought back she'd have to be very heavily monitored by security services. Apparently around a dozen or so have returned back into UK with the knowledge of the authorities.

Looks like Javid will use this, from the ImmIgration Bill 2014, claiming it overrules international law... depends on whether you put an 'and' or an 'or' between a and b.

Secretary of State may make an order under subsection (2) to deprive a person of a citizenship status if—

(a)the citizenship status results from the person’s naturalisation,

(b)the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and

(c)the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.”
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:29 am

Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Late in on this so no doubt it's already been mentioned but afaik it's illegal to make a person stateless so i'm not sure what Javid is going to do there. If she is brought back she'd have to be very heavily monitored by security services. Apparently around a dozen or so have returned back into UK with the knowledge of the authorities.

Looks like Javid will use this, from the ImmIgration Bill 2014, claiming it overrules international law... depends on whether you put an 'and' or an 'or' between a and b.

Secretary of State may make an order under subsection (2) to deprive a person of a citizenship status if—

(b)the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and

(c)the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.”

Maybe he'll let things calm down a bit then quietly bring her in. Tbh other than her being 15 when she ran off, i'm not sure why so much is being made of her in the media as i can't recall the same level of attention to others who returned, the figure of which i was way out on. According to this report dated over two years ago, more than 400 have returned back into UK and goes on to say, "there are fears many have “disappeared” from the view of security services, who will not publicly confirm how many returnees have been jailed or are being tracked."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 17811.html
Grafenwalder

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Maybe he'll let things calm down a bit then quietly bring her in. Tbh other than her being 15 when she ran off, i'm not sure why so much is being made of her in the media as i can't recall the same level of attention to others who returned, the figure of which i was way out on. According to this report dated over two years ago, more than 400 have returned back into UK and goes on to say, "there are fears many have “disappeared” from the view of security services, who will not publicly confirm how many returnees have been jailed or are being tracked."

Hmm yes, what makes this case so unique from the many others who have returned? There’s something we aren’t being told here.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:What’s more likely, a teenage girl looking for romance (albeit in the weirdest of places but teenagers eh?) or a teenage girl looking to become a soldier? The clues in the fact she got married quickly but never took up arms and killed anyone.
You’ve clearly got a bee in your bonnet about educated brown people. ANYONE can be manipulated because everyone has vulnerabilities. Teens often give it the big ‘I am’ to mask their weaknesses, some carry it on into adulthood.

I see, by explaining she was educated and therefore well equipped to determine right from wrong, equates to my having 'a bee in my bonnet about educated brown people' - you people (apologists, idiots, etc) are all the same - it always ends up with a race angle being created to try and mask your debating deficiencies.

She went out there to be a baby making machine, not a soldier, so of course she married quickly - her aim was to pop out a dozen or so future terrorists asap.

Obviously you have a bee in your bonnet. You flat out refuse to entertain the idea that an educated person can be manipulated/groomed. Teens that are susceptible to being groomed aren’t just poor or uneducated, there’s usually something missing in their home life, why don’t ‘idiots’ like you realise that? You just want to label them as inherently evil, lazy thinking and lazy debating! :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:40 pm

There's nothing underhand going on as to why this case is receiving so much news coverage - some cases just catch the public eye more than others, and it was widely covered at the time they left. The CCTV footage stills of 3 London schoolgirls on their way to join Isis was splashed over most newspapers and online news sites. This recent coverage is just follow up to the original story.

Murasaki - you are an idiot. End of.

It's pointless trying to have a sensible discussion with you about this, as you just resort to talking about 'brown people' and shite about 'bees in bonnets'
Red Okktober

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 pm

You think you’re sensible when you claim being an educated teen means you can’t possibly be groomed?
You don’t debate, you throw your toys out the pram when your ignorance is pointed out.

I’ll decide when it’s the end.

End of.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Hmm yes, what makes this case so unique from the many others who have returned? There’s something we aren’t being told here.

A young pregnant woman that has joined a terrorist organisation is more newsworthy (as in being relatively uncommon) than an adult man coming back from the same place (of which there apparently have been 400+).

Dog bites man = not newsworthy.
Man bites dog = newsworthy.
jra

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Ordinarily and overwhelmingly, where there is a comma between subparas then it's read as "and" - ultimately Javid won't win this with the sleight of hand you are suggesting.

According to her family Shamima Begum has now given birth to the baby in Syria - more reason for poor Red and his shivering chums to be shitting themselves. :ooer:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Ordinarily and overwhelmingly, where there is a comma between subparas then it's read as "and" - ultimately Javid won't win this with the sleight of hand you are suggesting.

According to her family Shamima Begum has now given birth to the baby in Syria - more reason for poor Red and his nervous chums to be shitting themselves. :ooer:

Personally I have no wish for her to return here but if she does I think she should stand trial for the offences she has committed, I would expect nothing less had I buggered off to join IS myself.
We have to pay for her actions.

The one thing I can't get my head round is her father trying to blame the police and government for "allowing her to run off to join IS" --when he himself has burned US Flags when on marches with hate preacher Choudhary and Lee Rigby's killers etc etc. Her father clearly brainwashed her from birth and he needs to be held to account for doing so too.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

According to her family Shamima Begum has now given birth to the baby in Syria - more reason for poor Red and his nervous chums to be shitting themselves. :ooer:

Personally I have no wish for her to return here but if she does I think she should stand trial for the offences she has committed, I would expect nothing less had I buggered off to join IS myself.

The one thing I can't get my head round is her father trying to blame the police and government for "allowing her to run off to join IS" --when he himself has burned US Flags when on marches with hate preacher Choudhary and Lee Rigby's killers etc etc. Her father clearly brainwashed her from birth and he needs to be held to account for doing so too.

Most of us are debating the law, which Javid is trying to flout. The rule of law is more important than the circumstances this girl finds herself in.

Regardless, I too suspect that her father is not as "innocent" as he is making out. In my world parents have some responsibility for their children under the age of 16.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:05 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Most of us are debating the law, which Javid is trying to flout. The rule of law is more important than the circumstances this girl finds herself in.

Regardless, I too suspect that her father is not as "innocent" as he is making out. In my world parents have some responsibility for their children under the age of 16.

I do find it interesting that she now feels she should be shown sympathy having given birth to a son, because she continues to maintain that she has no regrets and continually says decapitated heads in bins only made her feel stronger - that is weird.
She further insists she was only a housewife and took no part in anything, not even recruiting, but she then goes on to say that she is also glad she went because she would never have met anyone like her husband here in the UK -- she therefore seems proud of being a jihadi bride and clearly has belief in all things IS.
To cap it off she then says she feels "weak" for wanting to come home, having lost 2 previous children, so that her child can be raised in safe conditions.
All in all she comes across as someone who is undoubtedly pro IS with zero regrets or remorse, and who's only shame she will admit to is a selfish desire to return to the UK for the sake of our child.
Her family insist she has been groomed and brainwashed, and I have to agree and I firmly believe her own father started that process. Nurture made her what she is now.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:What’s more likely, a teenage girl looking for romance (albeit in the weirdest of places but teenagers eh?) or a teenage girl looking to become a soldier? The clues in the fact she got married quickly but never took up arms and killed anyone.
You’ve clearly got a bee in your bonnet about educated brown people. ANYONE can be manipulated because everyone has vulnerabilities. Teens often give it the big ‘I am’ to mask their weaknesses, some carry it on into adulthood.

I see, by explaining she was educated and therefore well equipped to determine right from wrong, equates to my having 'a bee in my bonnet about educated brown people' - you people (apologists, idiots, etc) are all the same - it always ends up with a race angle being created to try and mask your debating deficiencies.

She went out there to be a baby making machine, not a soldier, so of course she married quickly - her aim was to pop out a dozen or so future terrorists asap.

Obviously you have a bee in your bonnet. You flat out refuse to entertain the idea that an educated person can be manipulated/groomed. Teens that are susceptible to being groomed aren’t just poor or uneducated, there’s usually something missing in their home life, why don’t ‘idiots’ like you realise that? You just want to label them as inherently evil, lazy thinking and lazy debating! :snooty:

There was nothing missing in her nurture/home life, she was brought up by an anti-western father who happily marched with hate preacher Choudhary and the killers of Lee Rigby whilst I might add burning US Flags himself.
The same father who is now blaming the Police and Government for "allowing is daughter to leave the country to join IS."
If she comes back and faces trial, and top be clear she has committed offences, then I do believe that her father ought to be charged too.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:16 pm

What offences has she committed ?
Snookerballs

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs