TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Snookerballs wrote:A Stable Family and had parental guidance ? Pictures of her Parents at meetings are now emerging .

It's been known about her parents for some time. It doesn't mean they didn't have a stable family life though. Unlike the Rotherham girls (who she's being compared with)

We are all influenced by things around us, it's what makes us what we are, but at some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

At what point do you suggest we can start saying she's a terrorist, rather than blame it on her speaking to someone online or her dad attending rallies?

Say, as a teenager, Hitler's uncle once wrote him a letter about killing Jews, does that mean we can exonerate Hitler from war crimes and claim he was a 'victim' and was groomed by his uncle?
Red Okktober

Postby banana chewits » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:A Stable Family and had parental guidance ? Pictures of her Parents at meetings are now emerging .

It's been known about her parents for some time. It doesn't mean they didn't have a stable family life though. Unlike the Rotherham girls (who she's being compared with)

We are all influenced by things around us, it's what makes us what we are, but at some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

At what point do you suggest we can start saying she's a terrorist, rather than blame it on her speaking to someone online or her dad attending rallies?

Say, as a teenager, Hitler's uncle once wrote him a letter about killing Jews, does that mean we can exonerate Hitler from war crimes and claim he was a 'victim' and was groomed by his uncle?

did this girl kill anyone, or commit any attrocities?
banana chewits

Postby Cobs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:54 pm

That is a question. Most likely a non-combatant.
(Weirdly, there is no evidence Hitler personally harmed anyone. Blame Red for the rabbit hole i went down)
Cobs

Postby banana chewits » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Cobs wrote:That is a question. Most likely a non-combatant.
(Weirdly, there is no evidence Hitler personally harmed anyone. Blame Red for the rabbit hole i went down)

i think his orders to have people killed comes under attrocities.
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Guilty By Association for me. She voluntarily went out there and voluntarily signed up to marry a murderer. She may not have physically pulled a trigger or beheaded anyone but she condoned the behaviour nonetheless.

I doubt her husband was out on his window cleaning round. :roll:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Why exactly do you and Mcaz so desperately want to take the chance? She’s unfazed by chopped off heads in bins, mind you I reckon you and Dean get off to the idea of beheading infidels so no wonder you want her to come back. I DON’T WANT A SINGLE INNOCENT LIFE GAMBLED UPON JUST SO A TERRORIST BITCH CAN COME BACK. You will personally have blood on your hands if your efforts to let her back in succeed and she carries out an attack, you’re one sick human being.

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:Why exactly do you and Mcaz so desperately want to take the chance? She’s unfazed by chopped off heads in bins, mind you I reckon you and Dean get off to the idea of beheading infidels so no wonder you want her to come back. I DON’T WANT A SINGLE INNOCENT LIFE GAMBLED UPON JUST SO A TERRORIST BITCH CAN COME BACK. You will personally have blood on your hands if your efforts to let her back in succeed and she carries out an attack, you’re one sick human being.

My only "desperation" is the preservation of the rule of law. And afaik under the law this girl is entitled to return to the home she left as a child.

You and the howling primitives you run with don't seem to understand that every time we dilute the laws and rights that underpin our civilisation we do the terrorists' job for them.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:06 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Why exactly do you and Mcaz so desperately want to take the chance? She’s unfazed by chopped off heads in bins, mind you I reckon you and Dean get off to the idea of beheading infidels so no wonder you want her to come back. I DON’T WANT A SINGLE INNOCENT LIFE GAMBLED UPON JUST SO A TERRORIST BITCH CAN COME BACK. You will personally have blood on your hands if your efforts to let her back in succeed and she carries out an attack, you’re one sick human being.

My only "desperation" is the preservation of the rule of law. And afaik under the law this girl is entitled to return to the home she left as a child.

You and the howling primitives you run with don't seem to understand that every time we dilute the laws and rights that underpin our civilisation we do the terrorists' job for them.

She's an adult.

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

She's an adult.

She was a child when she left. But the law and the rights enshrined in them apply to adults too.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:22 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

She's an adult.

She was a child when she left. But the law and the rights enshrined in them apply to adults too.

I didn't question her status on leaving, she's an adult now and should be seen and treated as such.

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

She's an adult.

I didn't question her status on leaving, she's an adult now and should be seen and treated as such.

Indeed she should...

...as the law provides.
McAz

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

She's an adult.

Now she is an adult it appears the only crime she has committed is being married to a Terrorist in a Foriegn land ( and depending on which side one is on, the other side are the Terrorists )
Snookerballs

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:My only "desperation" is the preservation of the rule of law. And afaik under the law this girl is entitled to return to the home she left as a child.

She's an adult.

Now she is an adult it appears the only crime she has committed is being married to a Terrorist in a Foriegn land ( and depending on which side one is on, the other side are the Terrorists )

I'd rather wait to see what she has or hasn't been up to after, and if she, gets questioned by UK authorities thanks. :thumbsup:

Postby Fletch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:29 pm

How many of the 'hang her' or 'ban her from her own country' are parents I wonder?

White helmets are welcome here yet this young women is not. WTF?

White Helmets resettlement

The UK will support White Helmets volunteers and their families, who were evacuated from Syria, under the government’s Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/whit ... settlement

and yet:

UN Panel Details Organ Theft, Staged Attacks by the White Helmets

Utter silence. That is the sound of Western corporate media days after a more than one-hour-long panel on the White Helmets at the United Nations on December 20.

Journalists were present, so the silence isn’t due to lack of access. And in any case, it was live streamed on the UNTV channel and remains available on Youtube for keen observers to watch.

More likely, the silence is due to the irrefutable documentation presented on the faux-rescue group’s involvement in criminal activities, which include organ theft, working with terrorists — including as snipers — staging fake rescues, thieving from civilians, and other non-rescuer behavior.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/un-panel- ... ts/253441/

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Fletch wrote:How many of the 'hang her' or 'ban her from her own country' are parents I wonder?

White helmets are welcome here yet this young women is not. WTF?

White Helmets resettlement

The UK will support White Helmets volunteers and their families, who were evacuated from Syria, under the government’s Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/whit ... settlement

and yet:

UN Panel Details Organ Theft, Staged Attacks by the White Helmets

Utter silence. That is the sound of Western corporate media days after a more than one-hour-long panel on the White Helmets at the United Nations on December 20.

Journalists were present, so the silence isn’t due to lack of access. And in any case, it was live streamed on the UNTV channel and remains available on Youtube for keen observers to watch.

More likely, the silence is due to the irrefutable documentation presented on the faux-rescue group’s involvement in criminal activities, which include organ theft, working with terrorists — including as snipers — staging fake rescues, thieving from civilians, and other non-rescuer behavior.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/un-panel- ... ts/253441/

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Many who object to her crawling back will be parents, parents who don’t want their kids blown up or hacked to death by her and her ISIS buddies. Filth :dafinger:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs