TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Fletch wrote:Why isn't there ever the same reaction to this sort of thing as there is towards criticism of Israel or zionists? :scratch:


Still denying the holocaust feltch?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:Why isn't there ever the same reaction to this sort of thing as there is towards criticism of Israel or zionists? :scratch:


Still denying the holocaust feltch?


Nice to see you're out Dox. Don't break parole conditions now... :Hiya:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 14588
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:Why isn't there ever the same reaction to this sort of thing as there is towards criticism of Israel or zionists? :scratch:

They don’t saw people’s heads off, throw gays off tall buildings or stone women to death!
Am I right?


Jewish gays should get executed according to Leviticus 20:13:

“If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;
they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

And women who commit adultery are supposed to get stoned to death:

John 8:1-11 New Living Translation (NLT)

A Woman Caught in Adultery
8 Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives,
2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple.
A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them.
3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm

“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14866
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


Was not Jesus a virgin - like his mother?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:31 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


Was not Jesus a virgin - like his mother?


Some say he fathered at least one child - but in all honesty, who cares ?
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14866
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


Was not Jesus a virgin - like his mother?


Some say he fathered at least one child - but in all honesty, who cares ?

In the first century AD a Jew could not be a Rabbi if not married with children, as Jesus is shown to be addressed as a Rabbi on many occasions it stands to reason he must have fathered at least one child.

Of course it's equally possible that Jesus was an Essene, a slightly more obscure Jewish cult whose Rabbis had to be celibate but it seems unlikely that an Essene would have had so public a ministry as that attributed to Jesus
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13829
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


Was not Jesus a virgin - like his mother?


Some say he fathered at least one child - but in all honesty, who cares ?

In the first century AD a Jew could not be a Rabbi if not married with children, as Jesus is shown to be addressed as a Rabbi on many occasions it stands to reason he must have fathered at least one child.

Of course it's equally possible that Jesus was an Essene, a slightly more obscure Jewish cult whose Rabbis had to be celibate but it seems unlikely that an Essene would have had so public a ministry as that attributed to Jesus


Essene's were vegetarians and did not drink alcohol
So it's unlikely Jesus was Essene as:
1. Jesus disciples were fishermen and he once fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes
2. Not only did he turn water into wine at that wedding, but also commanded his followers to remember him by drinking wine.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


Was not Jesus a virgin - like his mother?


Some say he fathered at least one child - but in all honesty, who cares ?

In the first century AD a Jew could not be a Rabbi if not married with children, as Jesus is shown to be addressed as a Rabbi on many occasions it stands to reason he must have fathered at least one child.

Of course it's equally possible that Jesus was an Essene, a slightly more obscure Jewish cult whose Rabbis had to be celibate but it seems unlikely that an Essene would have had so public a ministry as that attributed to Jesus


Essene's were vegetarians and did not drink alcohol
So it's unlikely Jesus was Essene as:
1. Jesus disciples were fishermen and he once fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes
2. Not only did he turn water into wine at that wedding, but also commanded his followers to remember him by drinking wine.


You turn words into bullshit with every new post.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 am

Guest wrote:You turn words into bullshit with every new post.


No I don't
I just post facts
If you don't like facts then you should shuffle off to your coven
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:18 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:You turn words into bullshit with every new post.


No I don't
I just post facts
If you don't like facts then you should shuffle off to your coven


They are only factual in your distorted right wing mind.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby jra » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:01 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Do you support FGM and circumcision?
Cruel barbaric practices mutilating young kids bodies - too young to understand or even speak - some of them

"In one report, in Yorkshire, a victim was just one month old."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47076043

circumcision is not the same as Female genital mutilation. one is designed for the mitigation of disease and the other is to destroy a Womans ability for sexual reciprocity.


Either way, neither procedure should be legalised, unless in certain medical reasons for the latter.

To parallel. Just because a crime is lesser, still makes it a crime.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17368
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby jra » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:09 am

Cannydc wrote:There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%...

https://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/


It doesn't matter if it's done without consent. That's the all-important issue here. Circumcision may well help to avoid the spread of HIV during unprotective sex, but there are other ways of doing so, e.g. the use of contraception, spermicides etc. without the need for the procedure.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17368
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 am

Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


i wouldnt make up things that Jesus said....you can disagree without having that tone. not a good idea.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

Give her one first, replied Jesus. Shame to waste...

More Biblical bollocks. Similar shite to the caveman idiocy which spews from the Koran.


Was not Jesus a virgin - like his mother?


Some say he fathered at least one child - but in all honesty, who cares ?

In the first century AD a Jew could not be a Rabbi if not married with children, as Jesus is shown to be addressed as a Rabbi on many occasions it stands to reason he must have fathered at least one child.

Of course it's equally possible that Jesus was an Essene, a slightly more obscure Jewish cult whose Rabbis had to be celibate but it seems unlikely that an Essene would have had so public a ministry as that attributed to Jesus


Essene's were vegetarians and did not drink alcohol
So it's unlikely Jesus was Essene as:
1. Jesus disciples were fishermen and he once fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes
2. Not only did he turn water into wine at that wedding, but also commanded his followers to remember him by drinking wine.


right on mungo. any history is verified by not only the amt of people who saw what happened but the time lapsed between when events occurred until they were written down.
The writings about Jesus were strongly documented.And anyone who sneers at them then has to sneer more heavily at what they believe history was thru other writings/documentation.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests