McAz wrote:Chosen people huh?

What can i say? i like a good deal. :dunno:
Dinkydoobie

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The terrorists with ships and planes have killed and maimed millions reduced cities to rubble and destroyed entire nations in the middle east but that's ok because that's us and we only slaughter innocent civilians on an industrial because we care.

We have killed one non-combatant on missions against ISIS.

Just one civilian was harmed in RAF airstrikes that killed more than than 4,000 enemy fighters in Iraq and Syria, the British government has claimed.

An estimated 4,013 Isis militants have died in four and a half years of bombing, with 302 surviving with injuries, according to Ministry of Defence (MOD) figures.

As previously posted on here by me - most RAF airstrikes are by unmanned drone, targets are pre-planned (often vehicle strikes) and ALWAYS away from civilian occupied areas.

Anyone believing that ISIS should be left to their own devices should be given the job of doing post mortems on the Azidi women and kids being dug out of mass graves.

:pmsl:

:artist:

Great stuff, Fletch - do inform the forum on your tactics to rid the world of the vilest bunch of murderers one could possibly imagine.

Send them aid ?

The biggest ever holocaust in the world was committed by Muslims in India

Nadir Shah made a mountain of the skulls of the Hindus he killed in Delhi alone. Babur raised towers of Hindu skulls at Khanua when he defeated Rana Sanga in 1527 and later he repeated the same horrors after capturing the fort of Chanderi. Akbar ordered a general massacre of 30,000 Rajputs after he captured Chithorgarh in 1568. The Bahamani Sultans had an annual agenda of killing a minimum of 100,000 Hindus every year.

The holocaust of the Hindus in India continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Panjab and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s.

The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter.”
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
McAz wrote:Chosen people huh?

What can i say? i like a good deal. :dunno:

Then I'd change god, mate - this YHWH geezer charges too high a price.
McAz

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:12 pm

McAz wrote:Then I'd change god, mate - this YHWH geezer charges too high a price.

Dinkydoobie

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
McAz wrote:Then I'd change god, mate - this YHWH geezer charges too high a price.

:laughing:

Good choice.

Coincidentally, I watched that the other day
McAz

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:34 pm

McAz wrote::laughing:

Good choice.

I know right? fuck all that bullshit! Do you believe in Trump?
Attachments
god.jpg
Dinkydoobie

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
McAz wrote::laughing:

Good choice.

I know right? fuck all that bullshit! Do you believe in Trump?

I've never trusted hats. Image
McAz

Postby jra » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Integration is a two way thing. Jewish people may find it easier to integrate because they’re white so don’t look that different. Although that never stopped them from being scapegoated and persecuted for centuries in Europe.

You're right about the last bit. However, there is a lot more to integration than just what colour you are.

Such as?

Do I really need to answer that?

Here's are some for starters.

Make it a top priority to learn the national language, i.e. English if you intend to make the UK your home. Don't expect born & bred UK citizens to learn your language.

Culture. We'll adopt what we want, not what you insist we adopt.

Cut down on the extremist hate speech and try not to kill anyone in the name of your religion.

Sticking with your own kind is fine up to a point, but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be.
jra

Postby Fletch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:45 pm

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Integration is a two way thing. Jewish people may find it easier to integrate because they’re white so don’t look that different. Although that never stopped them from being scapegoated and persecuted for centuries in Europe.

You're right about the last bit. However, there is a lot more to integration than just what colour you are.

Such as?

Make it a top priority to learn the national language, i.e. English if you intend to make the UK your home. Don't expect born & bred UK citizens to learn your language.

Cut down on the extremist hate speech and try not to kill anyone in the name of your religion.

Sticking with your own kind is fine up to a point, but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be.

So be like you or else? :dunno:

"but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be"

Oh dear. Your racism is beginning to show again...
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:

Such as?

Would that mean you'd expect me to learn Welsh?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:The difference being is that Jews are not conducting terrorist attacks in the UK AFAIK.

True - they are too busy taking "revenge" on Palestinian children.

It works both ways. If the Arab states had their way, they would extinguish Israel from the face of the planet. Israel thought well 'We're not going to let that happen'. Anyway, getting back to the terrorist issue. Outside of the Middle East Israel is not responsible in general for terrorist attacks, unlike Muslim extremists following a warped version of Islam. Jewish people have generally integrated very well into UK society.

Integration is a two way thing. Jewish people may find it easier to integrate because they’re white so don’t look that different. Although that never stopped them from being scapegoated and persecuted for centuries in Europe.

Oh please, colour difference is the first thing people see, it’s human nature. The reaction to the difference is learnt behaviour.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:59 am

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:

Such as?

So be like you or else? :dunno:

"but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be"

Oh dear. Your racism is beginning to show again...

Fine, if you want to equate integration with racism.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:08 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:

Such as?

Would that mean you'd expect me to learn Welsh?

You tell me why you would have to learn Welsh, if you are an outsider to Wales?

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:

Oh please, colour difference is the first thing people see, it’s human nature. The reaction to the difference is learnt behaviour.

It might be learnt behaviour, it might not. Colour is only an issue if you want to make it an issue.
jra

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Oh please, colour difference is the first thing people see, it’s human nature. The reaction to the difference is learnt behaviour.

That might be your problem
But it's not mine.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:03 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Oh please, colour difference is the first thing people see, it’s human nature. The reaction to the difference is learnt behaviour.

That might be your problem
But it's not mine.

Yes, you're more concerned with how people dress and what they eat.

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are
They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways
They don’t like our schools so they start their own
They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs