Begum nationality stripped from her

Re: Begum nationality stripped from her

Postby wutang » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:Bangladesh says no. What now people who are scared of a 19 YO woman?

A teenager was rescued from Libya by the Royal Navy and brought to safety in the UK
He became the Manchester Arena suicide bomber
He was 19 years old.

The teenager and his father were members of a radical group supported the UK Government to assassinate Gaddafi. Members of the group were facilitated by the UK secret services to travel to Libya to fight in 2011 - the teenager and his father amongst them. The group has links to ISIS.

http://markcurtis.info/2017/06/03/the-m ... -evidence/

The only way this is an apt comparison is if this girl and the group she joined were also supported by the UK secret service :wurms:
wutang

Postby wutang » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:03 pm

As for the Government stripping peoples citizenship purely on them potentially being able to get it else where

wutang

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I've said what I wanted to say, I'm now no longer going to help Az and BC past the time.

*Mr Angry from Purley throws the phone down*

Only old people will know this :shake head:

Come on now stooo, you must realise they have nothing better to do every day than sit on here looking to argue or wind it up.
Mr angry has nothing to do with it. I'm just not going to feed the trolls any more. If you want to think I'm angry please carry on :dunno:

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm

wutang wrote:As for the Government stripping peoples citizenship purely on them potentially being able to get it else where

Fascism wears a velvet glove.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:08 pm

wutang wrote:As for the Government stripping peoples citizenship purely on them potentially being able to get it else where

Seems what we've enacted is not so different from what Le Pen was proposing.

No wonder the the naziboys are defending it.
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I've said what I wanted to say, I'm now no longer going to help Az and BC past the time.

*Mr Angry from Purley throws the phone down*

Only old people will know this :shake head:

Come on now stooo, you must realise they have nothing better to do every day than sit on here looking to argue or wind it up.
Mr angry has nothing to do with it. I'm just not going to feed the trolls any more. If you want to think I'm angry please carry on :dunno:

I thought you were fucking off. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Bamber Gazza wrote:
McAz wrote:It was in retaliation.

What was 911 in retaliation for? Remind us.

No idea - it was citizens of Saudi Arabia who carried it out.

Who were themselves Islamic jihadis yes? And now we know she’s very pro Islamic jihadi and also sees nothing wrong in murder rape enslavement and beheadings of kaffirs, of which you yourself are one in her mind, are you sure you want a poisoned mindset like that living next to you?

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bamber Gazza wrote:

Who were themselves Islamic jihadis yes? And now we know she’s very pro Islamic jihadi and also sees nothing wrong in murder rape enslavement and beheadings of kaffirs, of which you yourself are one in her mind, are you sure you want a poisoned mindset like that living next to you?

Nowt to do with ISIS though - so what's you're point? :scratch:

Did your neighbours see anything wrong with a-murdering etc when we invaded Iraq?
McAz

Postby wutang » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm

McAz wrote:Seems what we've enacted is not so different from what Le Pen was proposing.

Seeing the same people bemoaning anti-semitism and racism in Labour championing this even though its literally used to round up non-whites and deport them and, historically, was used ruthlessly against Jews.

Seems their opposition to antisemitism/racism is a tad disingenuous
wutang

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bamber Gazza wrote:

Yeah but serial killers, how would you know? What the fuck else should I be scared of? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:25 pm

wutang wrote:
McAz wrote:Seems what we've enacted is not so different from what Le Pen was proposing.

Seeing the same people bemoaning anti-semitism and racism in Labour championing this even though its literally used to round up non-whites and deport them and, historically, was used ruthlessly against Jews.

It seems to be the Jewish people in the LP from what I'm reading.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm

wutang wrote:

Yeah, I kinda guessed that when Viper/Dox and his crew went full out for Le Pen under orders from Semen Staines.
McAz

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:33 pm

The reason they're having their citizenship revoked isn't because they can claim citizenship elsewhere. It's because they've joined a terrorist organisation so unless the implication is that British Jews are terrorists i'm not really seeing the comparison and the EDL isn't a proscribed terrorist organisation.

If he wanted to make a point he could refer to the wife of the guy who was in national action (I believe she's polish) but then she did get put in prison so it kind of blows out of the water the argument that we dont punish wives/girlfriends of people in terrorist organisations.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Winnie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bamber Gazza wrote:

Nowt to do with ISIS though - so what's you're point? :scratch:

Did your neighbours see anything wrong with a-murdering etc when we invaded Iraq?

Did Saddam see anything wrong in invading Iran and Kuwait and ruling through terror whilst amassing the 4th biggest army on the planet?
Have you seen the film about his son?
Clearly not, it seems you support murderous ideology and evil doers, whereas we like to combat them.
You are not well in the head
Winnie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:42 pm

It's also kind of Ironic because at the moment the people most likely to get into power who would declare jews terrorists is the fucking labour party :trollface:
Dinkydoobie

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs