Begum nationality stripped from her

Begum nationality stripped from her

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 am

Good move, I suggets asking the Manchester victims their option wonder what it would be. Go on have a guess.
Rocthedog

Re: Begum nationality stripped from her

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:29 pm

A slippery slope that is already playing out among the children of the Windrush Generation.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:40 pm

She should probably be brought home and held responsible for her actions but I think a lack of faith in our justice system has led many people to believe she's better left over there and free than here and free.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Middens wrote:She should probably be brought home and held responsible for her actions but I think a lack of faith in our justice system has led many people to believe she's better left over there and free than here and free.

This is what happens when judges are referred to as traitors in the national press.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Middens wrote:She should probably be brought home and held responsible for her actions but I think a lack of faith in our justice system has led many people to believe she's better left over there and free than here and free.

The fear is far-right reaction and possible violence.
McAz

Postby Comrade Corbyn » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:55 pm

McAz wrote:

I’m in total agreement that she should be allowed back and she and her child should be housed fed and cared for by the state using public money, and when she has more children she should be given a Notting Hill mansion for herself and her brood and she should also be paid to buy a computer and homeschool them with lots of wonderful IS videos so that they follow her example.
Comrade Corbyn

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:01 pm

Comrade Corbyn wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’m in total agreement that she should be allowed back and she and her child should be housed fed and cared for by the state using public money, and when she has more children she should be given a Notting Hill mansion for herself and her brood and she should also be paid to buy a computer and homeschool them with lots of wonderful IS videos so that they follow her example.

Her child is British, just like your child.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:04 pm

Bangladesh says no. What now people who are scared of a 19 YO woman?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jon » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:05 pm

I suspect the vast majority of people will not give a fuck about this. I also do not give a fuck what happens to her. But the right thing to do is bring her back and put her on trial. In the meantime, the baby can be looked after properly and not be raised in a refugee camp.
Jon

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Comrade Corbyn wrote:
McAz wrote:

Her child is British, just like your child.

Of course, with a Dutch father and a British mother who both chose to denounce their own nations, and take up arms against them, plus declare themselves citizens and followers of an Islamic death cult, it is clear to anyone that their renouncing their previous nations was just a little bit of a joke and no harm was done was there so welcome them back with open arms.
We are a forgiving nation after all.

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Stooo wrote:Bangladesh says no. What now people who are scared of a 19 YO woman?

The country is knee deep in snowflakes...

...in my day etc.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Stooo wrote:Bangladesh says no. What now people who are scared of a 19 YO woman?

Especially when wearing a suicide vest or driving a car bomb. Agreed.

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:

Are you scared of spiders as well? You're more likely to die from a spider bit you precious darling...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Well a government official says no. What government officials say, do, and what is actually legal can be quite different. :dunno:
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you scared of spiders as well? You're more likely to die from a spider bit you precious darling...

Glad to see someone actually wants her as a next door neighbour, make sure you invite her for barbecues so she can mingle and chat to your kids.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs