Re: Begum nationality stripped from her

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

White Helmets resettlement

The UK will support White Helmets volunteers and their families, who were evacuated from Syria, under the government’s Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/whit ... settlement

:dunno:

Great news!
They need a safe haven.
Begum can have a private 737 Max on autopilot

The White Helmets, Hala Systems and the Grotesque Militarization of “Humanitarianism” in Syria

Vanessa Beeley looks at how the now-infamous White Helmets partnered with Chicago-based Hala Systems to militarize so-called humanitarian efforts in Syria.

Who is providing the terrorist groups still occupying the north-west of Syrian territory, Idlib, with the surveillance equipment and early warning technology to monitor airstrikes and civilian movement?

This article will provide evidence that the White Helmets are a militarized faux “humanitarian” organisation, seemingly providing essential early warning technology to alert the armed groups of imminent airstrikes by Syria and Russia.

The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK FCO) is one of the primary financiers of this pseudo “first responder” group that has usurped the original and Syrian Civil Defence, established inside Syria in 1953.

The White Helmets are already proven to be auxiliaries of the multiple extremist offshoots or forerunners of Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria – this article will demonstrate the extent to which the group provides cover for the supply of military and “humanitarian” equipment that essentially enables the armed groups to combat the Syrian military campaign to reclaim “every inch” of Syrian territory from the terrorist groups acting as proxies for the US Coalition and their allies in the Gulf States, Israel and Turkey.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/white-hel ... ia/262115/

Really raven Guest? :shake head:

Dear (Demented) Felch,
I have not been on here for a while, over the last few weeks/months I have been on sporadically at best, so I really don't know who you are accusing of being me you utter moron but as usual you are wrong.
You are an absolute lunatic with weird ideas, and your ideas are truly bizarre and they border on being dangerous and not at all in the interests of common sense or the well being of the human race.
You are a danger to yourself and others and the sooner you log off for good the better for us all.
You are quite fucking mad! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

The UK will support White Helmets volunteers and their families, who were evacuated from Syria, under the government’s Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme.

Great news!
They need a safe haven.

The White Helmets, Hala Systems and the Grotesque Militarization of “Humanitarianism” in Syria

Vanessa Beeley looks at how the now-infamous White Helmets partnered with Chicago-based Hala Systems to militarize so-called humanitarian efforts in Syria.

Who is providing the terrorist groups still occupying the north-west of Syrian territory, Idlib, with the surveillance equipment and early warning technology to monitor airstrikes and civilian movement?

This article will provide evidence that the White Helmets are a militarized faux “humanitarian” organisation, seemingly providing essential early warning technology to alert the armed groups of imminent airstrikes by Syria and Russia.

The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK FCO) is one of the primary financiers of this pseudo “first responder” group that has usurped the original and Syrian Civil Defence, established inside Syria in 1953.

The White Helmets are already proven to be auxiliaries of the multiple extremist offshoots or forerunners of Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria – this article will demonstrate the extent to which the group provides cover for the supply of military and “humanitarian” equipment that essentially enables the armed groups to combat the Syrian military campaign to reclaim “every inch” of Syrian territory from the terrorist groups acting as proxies for the US Coalition and their allies in the Gulf States, Israel and Turkey.

Dear (Demented) Felch,
I have not been on here for a while, over the last few weeks/months I have been on sporadically at best, so I really don't know who you are accusing of being me you utter moron but as usual you are wrong.
You are an absolute lunatic with weird ideas, and your ideas are truly bizarre and they border on being dangerous and not at all in the interests of common sense or the well being of the human race.
You are a danger to yourself and others and the sooner you log off for good the better for us all.

You don't trust John Pilger .... one of the most respected reporters of our times?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Great news!
They need a safe haven.

Dear (Demented) Felch,

You don't trust John Pilger .... one of the most respected reporters of our times?

Pilger and Felch in the same sentence? Have a think old bean, that is a terrible thing to do.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Great news!
They need a safe haven.

Dear (Demented) Felch,

Pilger and Felch in the same sentence? Have a think old bean, that is a terrible thing to do.

How would you know that thinking is a terrible thing to do?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:39 pm

We all think, however most of what we do we do subconsciously
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs