Not long now 29th March our Independance Day

Re: Not long now 29th March our Independance Day

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Fletch wrote:Boris? :dunno:

I dunno. I just don't see them letting the service industry leave london and with no deal being the default position which will mean no access to the eu for the service industry i'm just waiting to see how they pull it off.

So you think the endgame position is a deal then?
McAz

Postby Fletch » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

I dunno. I just don't see them letting the service industry leave london and with no deal being the default position which will mean no access to the eu for the service industry i'm just waiting to see how they pull it off.

What do you mean by 'service industry'?
Fletch

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:20 pm

Fletch wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... industries
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... industries

The service industries (More formally termed: 'tertiary sector of industry' by economists) involve the provision of services to businesses as well as final consumers. Such services include accounting, tradesmanship (like mechanic or plumber services), computer services, restaurants, tourism, etc.

So not limited to London then. :scratch:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Labour is moving towards a compromise plan that would allow Theresa May’s Brexit deal to pass but make clear that parliament “withholds support” until it has been put to a public vote, according to multiple party sources.

Those involved in talks said the Labour leadership was in favour of a redrafted amendment proposed by backbenchers Peter Kyle and Phil Wilson, which would see the party abstain on the Brexit deal if a second referendum were promised on those terms.

Kyle said he was now confident the Labour leadership would back his rewritten amendment, along with a number of Conservative MPs, meaning there was an increasing prospect it would succeed. “I have every reason to believe that this will get the necessary support when the time comes,” he said.

So, Labour abstains on May's deal, only if she agrees to a second referendum.

A second referendum would meet French concerns that there need to be good reasons to put A50 on hold.

Corbyn might just have played a blinder here - nullifying the ERG, getting a People's Vote and potentially killing Brexit. Oh, and looking more like our next PM.

Happy Stooo?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ublic-vote
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 am

Cannydc wrote:Labour is moving towards a compromise plan that would allow Theresa May’s Brexit deal to pass but make clear that parliament “withholds support” until it has been put to a public vote, according to multiple party sources.

Those involved in talks said the Labour leadership was in favour of a redrafted amendment proposed by backbenchers Peter Kyle and Phil Wilson, which would see the party abstain on the Brexit deal if a second referendum were promised on those terms.

Kyle said he was now confident the Labour leadership would back his rewritten amendment, along with a number of Conservative MPs, meaning there was an increasing prospect it would succeed. “I have every reason to believe that this will get the necessary support when the time comes,” he said.

A second referendum would meet French concerns that there need to be good reasons to put A50 on hold.

Corbyn might just have played a blinder here - nullifying the ERG, getting a People's Vote and potentially killing Brexit. Oh, and looking more like our next PM.

Happy Stooo?

3 different opinion polls this week have the Conservatives 7% and 8% ahead of Labour
Tough shit.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:59 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Labour is moving towards a compromise plan that would allow Theresa May’s Brexit deal to pass but make clear that parliament “withholds support” until it has been put to a public vote, according to multiple party sources.

Happy Stooo?

3 different opinion polls this week have the Conservatives 7% and 8% ahead of Labour
Tough shit.

Diversion alert !!!

The post above has Zero relevance to the HoC voting for a second referendum...
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:07 pm

MungoBrush wrote:3 different opinion polls this week have the Conservatives 7% and 8% ahead of Labour
Tough shit.

Tough shit? :pmsl: Have you allowed a child access to your account, Drongo?
McAz

Postby Cobs » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Happy Stooo?

Cobs

Postby wutang » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Rocthedog wrote: 29th March 2019 will be for ever known is The United Kingdoms INDEPENDANCE. DAY.

whats happening on the 29th March 2019? :dunno:
wutang

Postby Race relations » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm

McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:Independance day is coming Yahoo, Roll on Brexit, 29th March 2019 will be for ever known is The United Kingdoms INDEPENDANCE. DAY. We should start thinking of street parties to celebrate what do you think.

Celebrate what? The massive increase in brown immigration from Africa and the Indian sub-continent? Yeah, good lad, Roc - let's go for it. :cheers:

Racist cunt
Race relations

Postby LordRaven » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:15 pm

wutang wrote:
Rocthedog wrote: 29th March 2019 will be for ever known is The United Kingdoms INDEPENDANCE. DAY.

whats happening on the 29th March 2019? :dunno:

Drinks after work, it is a friday after all :more beer: :more beer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Race relations wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:Independance day is coming Yahoo, Roll on Brexit, 29th March 2019 will be for ever known is The United Kingdoms INDEPENDANCE. DAY. We should start thinking of street parties to celebrate what do you think.

Celebrate what? The massive increase in brown immigration from Africa and the Indian sub-continent? Yeah, good lad, Roc - let's go for it. :cheers:

Racist c**t

Nah, Roc voted for them - he's a good man.
McAz

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:16 pm

I think he better check the latest..... :ooer:
measurer

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:19 pm

measurer wrote:I think he better check the latest..... :ooer:

ETA _ Try at least June.
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs