Chris Williamson

Chris Williamson

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:16 am

Labours chris williamson filmed at momentum meeting saying labour has been too apologetic for anti-Semitism.

So..have they?

Re: Chris Williamson

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 am

Guest wrote:Labours chris williamson filmed at momentum meeting saying labour has been too apologetic for anti-Semitism.

So..have they?

It would helpful to have a link if you genuinely want an answer to your question.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:37 pm

This is the news section. Do you not keep up with the news? If not my answer is that no im not interested in your answer. I shall await someone whom does..

Anyway Tom Watson now pushing for this to be test case of Corbyns 'commitment' to deal with institutional anti-Semitism. Sack him or back him moment.?

Postby Cannydc » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Depends on the individual's definition of anti-Semitism.

If there are direct insults to a person being Jewish, that is intolerable and should be eliminated from any political party.

If it refers to the treatment by the state of Israel of Palestinians, including illegal land grabs, then good for the Labour party and Williamson for standing up to them.

Has Williamson indicated why he believes Labour have gone too far ? I note the lack of a link to a stoory so we can make our own minds up...
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:Depends on the individual's definition of anti-Semitism.

If there are direct insults to a person being Jewish, that is intolerable and should be eliminated from any political party.

If it refers to the treatment by the state of Israel of Palestinians, including illegal land grabs, then good for the Labour party and Williamson for standing up to them.

Has Williamson indicated why he believes Labour have gone too far ? I note the lack of a link to a stoory so we can make our own minds up...

Do you not have google/twitter? Widely reported on all networks. Id expect readers of news forums to ve able to defer to their own sources.

Abyway. Do you agree with the shadow cabinet that labour is 'too apologetic' for institutional anti-Semitism? How can one be too apologetic for such a thing? :dunno:

Postby Cannydc » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Guest wrote:

Do you not have google/twitter? Widely reported on all networks. Id expect readers of news forums to ve able to defer to their own sources.

Abyway. Do you agree with the shadow cabinet that labour is 'too apologetic' for institutional anti-Semitism? How can one be too apologetic for such a thing? :dunno:

I refer the troll to the answer I gave previously.

And highly recommend spellcheck.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Turning a blind eye or openly supporting?

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:40 pm

Cannydc wrote:I refer the troll to the answer I gave previously.

And basic grammar - but perhaps Hebrew is his first language? :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Guest wrote:Turning a blind eye or openly supporting?

There is no Labour Party rule or policy which is anti-Semitic so neither is relevant.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Turning a blind eye or openly supporting?

Just ignoring your trolling, Viper.

Now fuck off back to Stormfront, where you belong.
Cannydc

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:23 pm

>Chris Williamson has now been suspended by Labour

:yikes:

Dinkydoobie

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:>Chris Williamson has now been suspended by Labour

:yikes:

Politicians can always find a sacrificial lamb when they need one - and just in time for the 6 o'clock news. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Cannydc has always been in denial about anti-semitism inside the Labour party - along with all the other fanboys that post here
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:35 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

Cannydc has always been in denial about anti-semitism inside the Labour party - along with all the other fanboys that post here

Which rule or policy is anti-Semitic? :dunno:
Last edited by McAz on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:35 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

What's funny about it is that it doesn't seem confined to the labour party but the left as a whole. look at the recent controversy with ilhan omar in the states.
Dinkydoobie

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs