Chris Williamson

Re: Chris Williamson

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:13 am

Cannydc wrote:I think all parties have a small element who sit at the extreme end regarding anti-Semitism and Islamophobia.

Those elements should be dealt with appropriately.

I also believe that the UK right wing press have over-egged the problem within Labour gleefully, aided by anti-Corbyn MPs within the party.

When I see them attacking anti-Muslim sentiment in the Tory party with similar zeal, I shall believe the problem is widespread. Until then, it appears to me to be vastly overblown, over-hyped and exaggerated for purely political purposes.

Did you find any anti-Semitic rules within the Labour party ?

So you agree with Williamson. Labour has been too apologetic. I see labour are opposed to making hezbollah a proscribed terrorist organisation. That would seem steered by anti-Semitic thought processes. How about refusing to adopt the IHRA definition.

You've shown a bit of ankle. We know whats underneath.

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:06 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I think all parties have a small element who sit at the extreme end regarding anti-Semitism and Islamophobia.

I also believe that the UK right wing press have over-egged the problem within Labour gleefully, aided by anti-Corbyn MPs within the party.

When I see them attacking anti-Muslim sentiment in the Tory party with similar zeal, I shall believe the problem is widespread. Until then, it appears to me to be vastly overblown, over-hyped and exaggerated for purely political purposes.

So you agree with Williamson. Labour has been too apologetic. I see labour are opposed to making hezbollah a proscribed terrorist organisation. That would seem steered by anti-Semitic thought processes. How about refusing to adopt the IHRA definition.

"We" again Viper? You speak for no-one - especially Jews.
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:48 am

Guest wrote:

a foot? i win a prize don't i? :canny:
banana chewits

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't think I could be clearer.

Labour is being attacked on all sides by those who have an agenda to see them and especially Corbyn fail. You are in the same boat, which makes your comments entirely irrelevant if an unbiased account of anti-Semitism is required. Especially as a self-confessed admirer of the anti-Semite Marine Le Pen. Given those credentials, no-one in their right mind will take lectures from you on the subject.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Labour is being attacked on all sides by those who have an agenda to see them and especially Corbyn fail. You are in the same boat, which makes your comments entirely irrelevant if an unbiased account of anti-Semitism is required. Especially as a self-confessed admirer of the anti-Semite Marine Le Pen. Given those credentials, no-one in their right mind will take lectures from you on the subject.

Strange response. Didnt even know who Le Pen was until i just googled. The trouble is you are a liar and apologist. 2 mins on twitter in the company of corbynites and the anti-Semitism cup doth run over. Your attitude towards it is shameful.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange response. Didnt even know who Le Pen was until i just googled. The trouble is you are a liar and apologist. 2 mins on twitter in the company of corbynites and the anti-Semitism cup doth run over. Your attitude towards it is shameful.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fuck off and troll someone who might care what you think. Perhaps you can find a real friend on Twatter.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:05 pm

ISRAELI ATTORNEY GENERAL INDICTS NETANYAHU ON CHARGES OF BRIBERY, FRAUD & BREACH OF TRUST

Three months after Israeli police recommended that the country’s attorney general pursue charges against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over his alleged involvement in “Bezeq Walla Affair”, it appears an indictment is finally being handed down on Thursday, much to the longtime leader’s chagrin.

Since Netanyahu and his wife have become embroiled in multiple scandals over the past few years, seemingly all of which have yielded recommendations of prosecution, let us pause a moment for a quick refresher on the most serious allegations. The crux of the case is that Netanyahu and his wife accepted bribes from Shaul Elovitch, the owner of Israel’s largest telecoms firm, Bezeq. Elovitch also owns the “Walla” news website. The prime minister crossed a line when he allegedly fired Communications Ministry Director-General Avi Berger and hired ex-Netanyahu campaign manager Shlomo Filber in a bid to help guarantee special treatment for Elovitch and his companies. In exchange, Netanyahu and his wife purportedly struck a deal with Elovitch for favorable coverage on his news website.

In addition to the bribery and breach of trust charges stemming from Bezeq-Walla, Israel’s Attorney General Avichai Mendelblit said Thursday that he intends to indict Netanyahu for fraud and breach of trust in two other cases. All charges are pending a hearing where Netanyahu will be given a chance to respond, according to Haaretz.

https://southfront.org/israeli-attorney ... -of-trust/

This the sort of thing, and the sort of people, the right and the media are covering for. Tories can even endorse the Hungarian anti Semite Viktor Orban without causing a ripple but if Labour criticise Israel's murderous regime or show any support for Palestinians, then all hell breaks loose. Only a complete fool would fall for it.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

So the same when you attack the tories then!

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Fletch wrote:ISRAELI ATTORNEY GENERAL INDICTS NETANYAHU ON CHARGES OF BRIBERY, FRAUD & BREACH OF TRUST

Three months after Israeli police recommended that the country’s attorney general pursue charges against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over his alleged involvement in “Bezeq Walla Affair”, it appears an indictment is finally being handed down on Thursday, much to the longtime leader’s chagrin.

Since Netanyahu and his wife have become embroiled in multiple scandals over the past few years, seemingly all of which have yielded recommendations of prosecution, let us pause a moment for a quick refresher on the most serious allegations. The crux of the case is that Netanyahu and his wife accepted bribes from Shaul Elovitch, the owner of Israel’s largest telecoms firm, Bezeq. Elovitch also owns the “Walla” news website. The prime minister crossed a line when he allegedly fired Communications Ministry Director-General Avi Berger and hired ex-Netanyahu campaign manager Shlomo Filber in a bid to help guarantee special treatment for Elovitch and his companies. In exchange, Netanyahu and his wife purportedly struck a deal with Elovitch for favorable coverage on his news website.

In addition to the bribery and breach of trust charges stemming from Bezeq-Walla, Israel’s Attorney General Avichai Mendelblit said Thursday that he intends to indict Netanyahu for fraud and breach of trust in two other cases. All charges are pending a hearing where Netanyahu will be given a chance to respond, according to Haaretz.

https://southfront.org/israeli-attorney ... -of-trust/

This the sort of thing, and the sort of people, the right and the media are covering for. Tories can even endorse the Hungarian anti Semite Viktor Orban without causing a ripple but if Labour criticise Israel's murderous regime or show any support for Palestinians, then all hell breaks loose. Only a complete fool would fall for it.

Why are you posting fake pictures?

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Artist's impression of what awaits the criminal Netanyahu :artist:

It's for posters like you who only look at pictures and ignore the actual article. :smilin:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Twitter 'suspends' Rachael Swindon's anti-Tory account

prominent left wing activist has had her Twitter account suspended.

The Rachael_Swindon account, which is run by 43-year-old mum from Swindon Rachael Cousins, is prolific - tweeting around 40 times a day with more than 60,000 followers.

It has a large number of high profile supporters - including singer Lily Allen.

But the account had been criticised for some of its more vitriolic comments and previous remarks about the Rothschild family, a widely-recognised anti-Semitic trope.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... i-14085507

And there we have the real reason for the elevation of Jews/Israel to untouchable and the reason for the absurd anti Semitic claims being made against anyone who dares to tell the truth. Israel is Rothschild's pet project, from the very creation. It's their own personal safe space.

The article goes on to say:

Meanwhile, a widely-circulated screenshot of her account dated to 2016 showed her tweeting "Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Rupert Murdoch & Rothschild: Does it all make sense yet?"

A screenshot of the tweet, and another about rail privatisation, earned her heavy criticism on the social network.

She later wrote last month: "I mentioned the Rothschild family in relation to rail privatisation a couple of years back.

"At the time I had no idea that references to Rothschilds had links to anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... i-14085507

No it doesn't and never should do. If posting/printing/telling the truth is anti Semitic, then the world needs to seriously look at itself and question who really governs.

Rothschild banking is the debt based private money supply that rules the world. That's not anti Semitic, it's simply the truth, as demonstrated on this site many times.

The number of countries without a Rothschild model central bank is diminishing with each and every regime change that takes place. A cynic might see a connection...
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:39 pm

The Fake News Nazi - Corbyn, Williamson And The Anti-Semitism Scandal

The claim that Corbyn is an anti-semite presiding over a surge in Labour Party anti-semitism is a scam of the utmost cynicism and brutality

One of us had a discussion with an elderly relative:

'He can't be allowed to become Prime Minister.'

'Why not?'

'It's so awful...'

'What is?'

'The way he hates the Jews.'

The last comment was spoken with real anguish, the result of continuous exposure to just two main news sources: the Daily Mail and the BBC.

What is astonishing is that, just four years ago, essentially no-one held this view of Jeremy Corbyn.

Corbyn first became an MP in 1983. He stood for the Labour leadership 32 years later, in May 2015. We searched the ProQuest database for UK newspaper articles containing:

'Jeremy Corbyn' and 'anti-semitism' before 1 May 2015 = 18 hits

'Jeremy Corbyn' and 'anti-semitism' after 1 May 2015 = 11,251 hits

None of the 18 hits accused Corbyn of anti-semitism. For his first 32 years as an MP, it just wasn't a theme associated with him.

We also searched the ProQuest database for UK newspaper articles containing:

'Labour Party' and 'anti-semitism' before 1 May 2015 = 5,347 hits

'Labour Party' and 'anti-semitism' after 1 May 2015 = 13,921 hits

The archive begins in 1980, which means that more than twice as many articles have included these terms in the last four years than in the 35 years from 1980 until May 2015 when Corbyn stood for the Labour leadership. A standard response to these findings runs along these lines:

'Irrelevant backbencher gets less Press attention than Leader of The Opposition SHOCKER. What's your next scoop, Water Wet, Sky Blue?'

But in fact, Corbyn was not an irrelevant backbencher. We found 3,662 hits for articles mentioning Corbyn before May 2015. Many of these are mentions in passing, but he had also long been a high-profile anti-war MP at a time of numerous wars. And he was frequently smeared, only not about his supposed anti-semitism. Consider, for example, an article that appeared in The Sun in 1999, under a typically cruel title:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51232.htm

Interesting and accurate article.
Fletch

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs