Re: Labour peer on trial for child sex

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:He is still a peer
He was appointed to the House of Lords by Tony Blair
He received a prison sentence following a fatal motorway crash (he was texting whilst driving and he pleaded guilty)
He later blamed a Jewish conspiracy for it
He was suspended from the Labour party following this anti semitic accusation
He later resigned from the Labour party

So he is not a Labour peer then - thanks for confirming. :thumbsup:

Who nominated him?

Blair nominated him.

And a question for you - do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently ?

Alot of people knew what was going on in Rotheram under labour for many many years that has been extensively documented and written about. The 'PC culture' permitted the enduring grooming of kids in these areas.

Refer to your trusted sources for further information.

Why was his conviction for death by dangerous driving justc12 months suspended? I believe an intervention was made so he could 'continue his work promoting community cohesion between jews and muslims'. How long was Robinson imprisoned for last summer? How many people did he kill to be sent to jail?

Are you saying labours screening for lords appointees was so remiss that a alledged paedophile anti-Semite got through? Do we need to immediately suspend all labour peers so we can be sure they are suitably screened?

Please answer the question I posed.

His alleged offence was over 40 years ago, and only came to light recently. Do you think Blair knew when he nominated him as a peer ?

Also, you are wrong - he was convicted for dangerous driving - NOT death by dangerous driving as you stated. Why the need to exaggerate ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... med-appeal
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Please answer the question I posed.

His alleged offence was over 40 years ago, and only came to light recently. Do you think Blair knew when he nominated him as a peer ?

Also, you are wrong - he was convicted for dangerous driving - NOT death by dangerous driving as you stated. Why the need to exaggerate ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... med-appeal

You have been posed 3 questions prior your question. Be courteous and answer those before demanding yours is answered- which i suggest has been answered by previous poster.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:He is still a peer
He was appointed to the House of Lords by Tony Blair
He received a prison sentence following a fatal motorway crash (he was texting whilst driving and he pleaded guilty)
He later blamed a Jewish conspiracy for it
He was suspended from the Labour party following this anti semitic accusation
He later resigned from the Labour party

So he is not a Labour peer then - thanks for confirming. :thumbsup:

Who nominated him?

Blair nominated him.

And a question for you - do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently
?

Alot of people knew what was going on in Rotheram under labour for many many years that has been extensively documented and written about. The 'PC culture' permitted the enduring grooming of kids in these areas.

Refer to your trusted sources for further information.

Why was his conviction for death by dangerous driving justc12 months suspended? I believe an intervention was made so he could 'continue his work promoting community cohesion between jews and muslims'. How long was Robinson imprisoned for last summer? How many people did he kill to be sent to jail?

Are you saying labours screening for lords appointees was so remiss that a alledged paedophile anti-Semite got through? Do we need to immediately suspend all labour peers so we can be sure they are suitably screened?

Just to confirm that in the normal manner, I asked a question having answered another. Your deflective questions came AFTER that, yes ?

So, having cleared that up, do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:05 pm

There are 3 posed questioned you opted to not answer, then you deflect on another.

To demand your question is answered prior to answering outstanding questions is a touch discourteous to the forum, and i may add a little egotistical.

I trust we can move on. Especially as your question was responded to by another poster.

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:There are 3 posed questioned you opted to not answer, then you deflect on another.

To demand your question is answered prior to answering outstanding questions is a touch discourteous to the forum, and i may add a little egotistical.

I trust we can move on. Especially as your question was responded to by another poster.

Was this question responded to by this "other" poster? :dunno:

Do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently?
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:45 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:There are 3 posed questioned you opted to not answer, then you deflect on another.

Do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently?

I see that has been answered in full earlier in the thread. Desist from your deliberate disruption. Or is that permitted here?

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:04 pm

I respectfully ask that you get a grip of yourself, and read back the thread. Then apologise for your gross stupidity. It's easy to hide under a bag, even then I always try to answer questions in turn and as honestly as possible. Perhaps you could do the same. And if you didn't choose to hide, it would be simpler for all to see which Viper sock we are responding to.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:13 pm

GUEST - Is this the same labour lord Ahmed who got off with killing someone through dangerous driving because kier Starmer wanted to buy a seat in parliament?

ME - No, it isn't. This person has had no contact with, or membership of the Labour party for several years. He left the party in 2013, when deing investigated for anti-Semitic comments. Proof again that this scourge Is dealt with by Labour.

GUEST - Who nominated him?

ME - Blair nominated him. And a question for you - do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently ?

GUEST - (NOTE, NO ANSWER TO ABOVE QUESTION) Why was his conviction for death by dangerous driving justc12 months suspended? I believe an intervention was made so he could 'continue his work promoting community cohesion between jews and muslims'. How long was Robinson imprisoned for last summer? How many people did he kill to be sent to jail?

ME - Please answer the question I posed.

Get it now ?
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I see that has been answered in full earlier in the thread. Desist from your deliberate disruption. Or is that permitted here?

Not by you - and the question is directed at you. Why are you squirming?
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Indeed.

The question was - "Do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently?"

The answer I saw was - "A lot of people knew what was going on in Rotherham under labour for many many years that has been extensively documented and written about."

So, do YOU think that Blair knew about alleged offences by Ahmed which supposedly took place in the early 1970s, when he nominated him to be a peer in 1998? Please bear in mind that the issue of child sex abuse in Rotherham first came to light in November 2010 - hardly many, many years ago, and a full 13 years after the peerage nomination.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-28934963
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:Indeed.

The question was - "Do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently?"

The answer I saw was - "A lot of people knew what was going on in Rotherham under labour for many many years that has been extensively documented and written about."

So, do YOU think that Blair knew about alleged offences by Ahmed which supposedly took place in the early 1970s, when he nominated him to be a peer in 1998? Please bear in mind that the issue of child sex abuse in Rotherham first came to light in November 2010 - hardly many, many years ago, and a full 13 years after the peerage nomination.

Careful Canny - the vicious anti-Semite Dox who has supported Holocaust Deniers in France might try to Dox you as he has done to others on this site.
Cactus Jack

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:...And if you didn't choose to hide, it would be simpler for all to see which Viper sock we are responding to.

You might recall that Viper/Dox supported his Cornish pal arguing that child sex abuse could be consensual. Later he confessed to allowing his 4 year old access to adult material on the internet. He can hardly reveal himself and continue trolling on threads like this with any credibility.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:51 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:...And if you didn't choose to hide, it would be simpler for all to see which Viper sock we are responding to.

You might recall that Viper/Dox supported his Cornish pal arguing that child sex abuse could be consensual. Later he confessed to allowing his 4 year old access to adult material on the internet. He can hardly reveal himself and continue trolling on threads like this with any credibility.

Woooah - seriously ?

And I had to look up doxxing - you really have to be off-the-scale wacko to do shit like that.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:GUEST - Is this the same labour lord Ahmed who got off with killing someone through dangerous driving because kier Starmer wanted to buy a seat in parliament?

ME - No, it isn't. This person has had no contact with, or membership of the Labour party for several years. He left the party in 2013, when deing investigated for anti-Semitic comments. Proof again that this scourge Is dealt with by Labour.

GUEST - Who nominated him?

ME - Blair nominated him. And a question for you - do you think that Blair knew about allegations which were from the 1970s when Ahmed was in his teens - and only emerged recently ?

GUEST - (NOTE, NO ANSWER TO ABOVE QUESTION) Why was his conviction for death by dangerous driving justc12 months suspended? I believe an intervention was made so he could 'continue his work promoting community cohesion between jews and muslims'. How long was Robinson imprisoned for last summer? How many people did he kill to be sent to jail?

ME - Please answer the question I posed.

Get it now ?

So you have identified the questions you have not answered. Please answer those. Your enquiry has been met fully earlier in the thread. Id implore you to read back to your satisfaction.

Thank you for engaging. However we must not lose sight of the topic. Labour selecting anti-Semitic allegeded paedophiles for peerage. Surely a screening system so remiss as to allow such to get through calls into question all labour appointees? Or are you saying you are happy to take the risk that ither labour appointees could be similarly shameful and not re-examine?

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:Indeed.

ps Why was his conviction for death by dangerous driving justc12 months suspended? Ans - he wasn't convicted for death by dangerous driving (link already provided, and again below)

How long was Robinson imprisoned for last summer? Ans - who cares, except apologists for the racist scum ?

How many people did he kill to be sent to jail? Ans - same as last question...

Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs