Tory party paedophiles

Re: Tory party paedophiles

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:49 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Please let me know who paid the Tiggers to defect? This is news to me.

They ain't doing it for free - I think around 80 grand plus exes is the latest basic.

So no extra incentive payments were made to them to defect, thanks for confirmation -- I'd hate to think a Free Nando's outing was responsible :gigglesnshit:

The Independent Group is not registered as a political party, and instead run through a company called Gemini A Ltd. This is listed on Companies House as having Gavin Shuker (one of the MPs in the group) as a director. Being a private company means the group aren’t held to account by the Electoral Commission Watchdog, and don’t need to declare their donors. (Evening Standard)

However...

Breakaway MPs pledge to reveal major donors as it receives small donations from thousands

The breakaway Independent Group is not yet a fully-fledged political party but already “thousands of people” have donated. At present, the group is listed as a company called Gemini A Ltd listed at Companies House. Former Labour MP Gavin Shuker is the company director.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/who-funds-independent-group-labour-tory-split-donors-donations/

But in any event, is keeping your nose in the trough not an incentive?

Grow up! Political parties need donations to function, or did you not know that? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:55 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Please let me know who paid the Tiggers to defect? This is news to me.

They ain't doing it for free - I think around 80 grand plus exes is the latest basic.

So no extra incentive payments were made to them to defect, thanks for confirmation -- I'd hate to think a Free Nando's outing was responsible :gigglesnshit:

The Independent Group is not registered as a political party, and instead run through a company called Gemini A Ltd. This is listed on Companies House as having Gavin Shuker (one of the MPs in the group) as a director. Being a private company means the group aren’t held to account by the Electoral Commission Watchdog, and don’t need to declare their donors. (Evening Standard)

However...

Breakaway MPs pledge to reveal major donors as it receives small donations from thousands

The breakaway Independent Group is not yet a fully-fledged political party but already “thousands of people” have donated. At present, the group is listed as a company called Gemini A Ltd listed at Companies House. Former Labour MP Gavin Shuker is the company director.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/who-funds-independent-group-labour-tory-split-donors-donations/

Grow up! Political parties need donations to function, or did you not know that? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

It's not a political party - it's a (convenient) private company. For once stop looking for someone or something to follow :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:18 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

However...

It's not a political party - it's a (convenient) private company. For once stop looking for someone or something to follow :shake head:

How very informative, we are truly blessed to have you here :cuppaT:
And please know the only thing I am following at present is my nose :smilin:
Oh and I might be going to HOC for a dinner soon, which should be interesting.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:How very informative, we are truly blessed to have you here :cuppaT:
And please know the only thing I am following at present is my nose :smilin:
Oh and I might be going to HOC for a dinner soon, which should be interesting.

You are, but don't make a big deal of it.

Enjoy your dinner - see if you can snaffle some their single malt while you're there, it's very good.
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs