Re: The impact of a 'no deal' Brexit on the UK egg industry

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:54 pm

Goodness gracious :yikes:

Stooo
Site Admin

Re: The impact of a 'no deal' Brexit on the UK egg industry

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:In America it is law that all chickens eggs are washed before packing.
In the UK it is against the law to wash chicken eggs at all.
Guess who's approach is the correct one?
Not America as usual.
There is a protective invisible film on egg shells that prevents microbes entering .... but not on American eggs.
It's as if they are anti reality .... anti science anti education and plain fucking stupid.
That's todays anti American rant out of the way.

I've been living in America since 2000, I have eggs a couple of times a week for Breakfast. Must of eaten hundreds if not thousands of them. I've never been sick or had salmonella.
I like a good steak also with no fear Mad cow or foot and mouth from a pork chop. How's Britain doing with that?
Didn't the EU ban the transportation of cattle and other livestock from Britain to Mainland europe a few years ago?
Ive seen plenty of Videos on youtube of the mistreatment of livestock by British farmers. Yet you seem to think you're somehow more superior than everyone else. A bunch of old unemployed British fuckwits. Living out the last of their years on here. Ya couldn't make it fucking up :pmsl:

You know what 0.000000% of the hundreds of millions of people in America to make such a sweeping statement?
Dick head .... it'll never happen to me!
You know something .... none of my family have been stabbed or even threatened with a stabbing don't know anyone who has or anyone who knows anyone who know's anyone who's heard of anyone experiencing such a thing so all these stabbing stories are just pure fucking fantasy bollox and this in a country that doesn't have hundreds of billions of people spread across a continent.
Does living in America entail becoming anti reality anti science for everyone?
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs