Manafort jailed for 4 years

Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Paul Manafort: Ex-Trump campaign chief jailed for fraud
US President Donald Trump's ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort has been given a 47-month prison sentence for fraud.

He was convicted last year of hiding millions of dollars of income earned by his political consulting in Ukraine.

The charges stem from an inquiry into alleged Russian election meddling in the 2016 US elections.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47491688


Another one bites the dust. :canny: :more beer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm

But not for collusion with Russia...

" Human rights-abusing governments, including Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Oman, have donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Saudi Arabia alone has contributed $10 million to $25 million."

https://psmag.com/news/whats-going-on-w ... foundation

:wurms:
User avatar
Dinkydoobie
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:45 pm

But, but, the E-mails....

:woteva:
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13991
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby wutang » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:But not for collusion with Russia...

" Human rights-abusing governments, including Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Oman, have donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Saudi Arabia alone has contributed $10 million to $25 million."

https://psmag.com/news/whats-going-on-w ... foundation

:wurms:


There is another human rights abusing world leader who donated money to the Clinton Foundation

Image

Whatever happened to 'lock her up'?

Image
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5887
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:But, but, the E-mails....

:woteva:



Dont worry. They are getting to them. Lindsay Graham, new Chairman of the Senate Judiciary will be revisiting the BOGUS investigation comey conducted, new AG Barr will be also, and DOJ IG Horowitz is as well. Judicial watch is also having good success in the courts.

And in the meantime, James Baker, former FBI general counsel has testified under oath HE wanted to charge her, but comey basucally begged him to change his mind. Its all going to come out :cool:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Fletch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:42 pm

wutang wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:But not for collusion with Russia...

" Human rights-abusing governments, including Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Oman, have donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Saudi Arabia alone has contributed $10 million to $25 million."

https://psmag.com/news/whats-going-on-w ... foundation

:wurms:


Whatever happened to 'lock her up'?


Image
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:48 pm

Stunningly low-ball sentence.

As Mannafort is known for intricate bribery schemes expect this judge to make some stunning 'investments' and do very well in some real estate dealings in the near future.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13741
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby banana chewits » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:55 pm

wutang wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:But not for collusion with Russia...

" Human rights-abusing governments, including Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Oman, have donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Saudi Arabia alone has contributed $10 million to $25 million."

https://psmag.com/news/whats-going-on-w ... foundation

:wurms:


There is another human rights abusing world leader who donated money to the Clinton Foundation

Image

Whatever happened to 'lock her up'?

Image


is that bill clinton or dick van dyke?
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Fletch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Stunningly low-ball sentence.

As Mannafort is known for intricate bribery schemes expect this judge to make some stunning 'investments' and do very well in some real estate dealings in the near future.


This sounds like a conspiracy theory... :ooer:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:11 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:But, but, the E-mails....

:woteva:



Dont worry. They are getting to them. Lindsay Graham, new Chairman of the Senate Judiciary will be revisiting the BOGUS investigation comey conducted, new AG Barr will be also, and DOJ IG Horowitz is as well. Judicial watch is also having good success in the courts.

And in the meantime, James Baker, former FBI general counsel has testified under oath HE wanted to charge her, but comey basucally begged him to change his mind. Its all going to come out :cool:



Doubtful.

She will never see a courtroom, let alone get convicted.

She knew what she was doing was illegal or wrong, but she runs in a little different air than a Manafort.

Plus, what she did would only amount to a slap on the wrist. What are they going to do? Disbar her? I don't think she even has her law license anymore more. It's not like she is going to prison for having a secret computer server in her basement. They got away with far more than that in Arkansas. :leer:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33308
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 am

President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka each donated to Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) when she was running for reelection to the office of California Attorney General several years ago, the Sacramento Bee reports.

Before serving in the Senate and announcing her presidential run, Harris was elected as California's attorney general in 2010. She ran for reelection in 2014, and also won that race.

It was during her first term as attorney general that the Trump family donated to her campaign. In 2011, President Trump gave Harris $5,000; he gave another $1,000 in 2013. Then in 2014, Ivanka Trump donated $2,000.

L.A. Times reporter Javier Panzar previously reported that Donald Trump donated to Harris' campaign. (Panzar also reported that Trump similarly donated to the campaigns of Gavin Newsom in 2009 and Jerry Brown in 2006.)

https://www.chron.com/politics/article/ ... mpid=hpctp

A little off topic, but interesting none the less. Not big money, but Trump didn't mind writing checks to California liberals either. :ooer:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33308
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby 1DABP » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:23 am

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:But, but, the E-mails....

:woteva:



Dont worry. They are getting to them. Lindsay Graham, new Chairman of the Senate Judiciary will be revisiting the BOGUS investigation comey conducted, new AG Barr will be also, and DOJ IG Horowitz is as well. Judicial watch is also having good success in the courts.

And in the meantime, James Baker, former FBI general counsel has testified under oath HE wanted to charge her, but comey basucally begged him to change his mind. Its all going to come out :cool:



Doubtful.

She will never see a courtroom, let alone get convicted.

She knew what she was doing was illegal or wrong, but she runs in a little different air than a Manafort.

Plus, what she did would only amount to a slap on the wrist. What are they going to do? Disbar her? I don't think she even has her law license anymore more. It's not like she is going to prison for having a secret computer server in her basement. They got away with far more than that in Arkansas. :leer:


Theres PLENTY to go after her for. Far worse than what manafort did.
User avatar
1DABP
 

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:14 am

1DABP wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:But, but, the E-mails....

:woteva:



Dont worry. They are getting to them. Lindsay Graham, new Chairman of the Senate Judiciary will be revisiting the BOGUS investigation comey conducted, new AG Barr will be also, and DOJ IG Horowitz is as well. Judicial watch is also having good success in the courts.

And in the meantime, James Baker, former FBI general counsel has testified under oath HE wanted to charge her, but comey basucally begged him to change his mind. Its all going to come out :cool:



Doubtful.

She will never see a courtroom, let alone get convicted.

She knew what she was doing was illegal or wrong, but she runs in a little different air than a Manafort.

Plus, what she did would only amount to a slap on the wrist. What are they going to do? Disbar her? I don't think she even has her law license anymore more. It's not like she is going to prison for having a secret computer server in her basement. They got away with far more than that in Arkansas. :leer:


Theres PLENTY to go after her for. Far worse than what manafort did.



Perhaps. But if your name is Hillary Clinton, you don't live by the same rules as mere mortals.

If she was going down, (not like Monica) it would have happened by now. She can run out the clock now.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33308
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:46 am

Maddog wrote:
1DABP wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:But, but, the E-mails....

:woteva:



Dont worry. They are getting to them. Lindsay Graham, new Chairman of the Senate Judiciary will be revisiting the BOGUS investigation comey conducted, new AG Barr will be also, and DOJ IG Horowitz is as well. Judicial watch is also having good success in the courts.

And in the meantime, James Baker, former FBI general counsel has testified under oath HE wanted to charge her, but comey basucally begged him to change his mind. Its all going to come out :cool:



Doubtful.

She will never see a courtroom, let alone get convicted.

She knew what she was doing was illegal or wrong, but she runs in a little different air than a Manafort.

Plus, what she did would only amount to a slap on the wrist. What are they going to do? Disbar her? I don't think she even has her law license anymore more. It's not like she is going to prison for having a secret computer server in her basement. They got away with far more than that in Arkansas. :leer:


Theres PLENTY to go after her for. Far worse than what manafort did.



Perhaps. But if your name is Hillary Clinton, you don't live by the same rules as mere mortals.

If she was going down, (not like Monica) it would have happened by now. She can run out the clock now.

Who had 13 posts until "b..b..but her emails"?
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13741
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Manafort jailed for 4 years

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:31 pm

What are you talking about now CJ?

Maybe Stoo can answer your question.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33308
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests