Monsanto Glyphosate

Re: Monsanto Glyphosate

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:German Beer Industry in Shock Over Monsanto Glyphosate Contamination
The Munich Environmental Institute (Umweltinstitut München) has released shocking results (February) of laboratory testing it has completed on 14 of the most sold beers in Germany. The probable carcinogen and World’s most used herbicide – glyphosate – was found in all of the 14 beers tested.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/german-be ... on/5633850
There seems to be no escaping this shit.
Someone needs to grow some fucking balls and ban this stuff outright from the whole fucking planet.

Stop drinking beer then. I expect the harmful effects of the alcohol in it are far worse than a few millionths of a gram of glyphosate.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:12 am

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:So the UK government is lying when it says our water is safe to drink? :yikes:

The well water in Fife is regularly tested for E.coli by local government inspectors
It's not safe to drink.
It's OK to shower - if you keep your mouth closed
But babies must be bathed in bottled water.

Water UK says:

Can I drink tap water in the UK?

Yes, British tap water is among the best in the world. Millions of tests are conducted annually to guarantee the best possible quality of water for consumers. That makes tap water the most regulated drink out there.

Are we being lied to - or is it only well water in Fife?

Maybe you can't understand English?
The problem that I am personally familiar with is contaminated well water piped to homes in Fife Scotland
It's a fact and it is happening right now.
I can't comment on water supplies in other parts of the country
But I wouldn't be surprised if the Scottish Government was lying to the people of Scotland.

Why should I care about your personal problems? :scratch:

I asked you if the UK government which you support is lying about our water being safe - if you don't know, just say so, Bongle.

Stop trolling Mungo.
jra

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:14 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:Why should I care about your personal problems? :scratch:

I asked you if the UK government which you support is lying about our water being safe - if you don't know, just say so, Bongle.

Stop trolling Mungo.

Apologies jra, but as you know I have been asked and have agreed not to respond to you due to your vulnerability. This being the exception in yet another attempt to enlist your cooperation.

Unfortunately, I'm forced to re-post this request because of your obsessive desire to engage with me.

Please contain your urges and desist.
McAz

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:24 am

"Monsanto has even admitted that insect resistance to Bacillus thuringiensis is ‘natural’ and ‘to be expected’."

https://wisemindhealthybody.com/natural ... 5_TADD7I9M

Anyone interested in the fight against glyphosate should check out Moms across america. Some of the best reports and investigations into the industrial practices.
art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs