Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:58 am

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Measles cases triple globally in 2019, says UN

The number of measles cases reported worldwide in the first three months of 2019 has tripled compared with the same time last year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
The UN body said provisional data indicated a "a clear trend", with all regions of the world seeing outbreaks.
Africa had witnessed the most dramatic rise - up 700%.

Ukraine, Madagascar and India have been worst affected by the disease, with tens of thousands of reported cases per million people.

The UN says the disease is "entirely preventable" with the right vaccines, but global coverage of the first immunisation stage has "stalled" at 85%, "still short of the 95% needed to prevent outbreaks".
In an opinion piece for CNN, WHO heads Henrietta Fore and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the world was "in the middle of a measles crisis" and that "the proliferation of confusing and contradictory information" about vaccines was partly to blame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-47940710

No doubt that some here will be advocating that we withold vaccines from those countries affected.

If it's stalled (stalled means been at the same point for some time) at 85%, why the sudden increase this year? :dunno:

It reads like a sales drive from invested corporations to me.

Waa waa, we can't sell any more vaccines, please help us...

So are you saying that measles vaccines should be withheld from countries that are currently suffering from a measles outbreak?
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:05 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Measles cases triple globally in 2019, says UN

The number of measles cases reported worldwide in the first three months of 2019 has tripled compared with the same time last year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
The UN body said provisional data indicated a "a clear trend", with all regions of the world seeing outbreaks.
Africa had witnessed the most dramatic rise - up 700%.

Ukraine, Madagascar and India have been worst affected by the disease, with tens of thousands of reported cases per million people.

The UN says the disease is "entirely preventable" with the right vaccines, but global coverage of the first immunisation stage has "stalled" at 85%, "still short of the 95% needed to prevent outbreaks".
In an opinion piece for CNN, WHO heads Henrietta Fore and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the world was "in the middle of a measles crisis" and that "the proliferation of confusing and contradictory information" about vaccines was partly to blame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-47940710

No doubt that some here will be advocating that we withold vaccines from those countries affected.

If it's stalled (stalled means been at the same point for some time) at 85%, why the sudden increase this year? :dunno:

It reads like a sales drive from invested corporations to me.

Waa waa, we can't sell any more vaccines, please help us...

So are you saying that measles vaccines should be withheld from countries that are currently suffering from a measles outbreak?

You'll have to highlight where I said that or suggested anything like that. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Two British people DIE after receiving yellow fever vaccines as health chiefs urge doctors to use extreme caution before giving weak holidaymakers the jab against the killer virus

Two patients developed a complication called viscerotropic disease

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... cines.html
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 pm

Fletch wrote:Two British people DIE after receiving yellow fever vaccines as health chiefs urge doctors to use extreme caution before giving weak holidaymakers the jab against the killer virus

From the same article....

In extremely rare cases – approximately one in a million – the vaccine can trigger viscerotropic disease, which can be deadly.

Both the unidentified victims were in categories of people who shouldn't always be given the vaccine – one was aged over 60 and the other had had their thymus gland removed.

Yellow Fever kills more than 1 in 7 of people who contract it.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:Two British people DIE after receiving yellow fever vaccines as health chiefs urge doctors to use extreme caution before giving weak holidaymakers the jab against the killer virus

In extremely rare cases – approximately one in a million – the vaccine can trigger viscerotropic disease, which can be deadly.

Both the unidentified victims were in categories of people who shouldn't always be given the vaccine – one was aged over 60 and the other had had their thymus gland removed.

Any idea what viscerotropic disease is?

I guess it's not yellow fever.

And I've had it before myself for foreign travel and know it makes your arm ache.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:09 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Any idea what viscerotropic disease is?

I guess it's not yellow fever.

And I've had it before myself for foreign travel and know it makes your arm ache.

That brought back memories and made me smile.

Just after I joined up at 16, we were marched to the med centre and given half a dozen jabs and a polio sugar lump.

You are spot on, the YF jab makes your arm REALLY ache - we had tha jabs on Friday afternoon so had the weekend to recover. However there was a small matter of 3 hours drill on Saturday morning. We formed up at 8am ready to march onto the square - several looking very uncomfortable before we even started. What followed was 3 hours of torture, punctuated by a sadistic bastard of a Corporal drill instructor screaming "Swing those arms - higher - shoulder high you lazy SOBs". Oh the pain, the pain.. Some big lads there, in tears..
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm

art0hur0moh

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed May 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Arty Blind links are forbidden - I won't report this time nor will I follow the link
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Thu May 16, 2019 12:02 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:https://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/the-thompson-transcripts-shocking-revelations-by-the-cdc-whistleblower/?fbclid=IwAR1PONLjFXV2zSnlMfb2q1PF5zms_fxXSatE4FCkFXE0Zt-8MK40gVDe-aM

Art, for the last time, THIMEROSAL HAS NOT - I REPEAT NOT - BEEN USED IN UK VACCINATIONS FOR MANY YEARS.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Fri May 17, 2019 10:06 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Which vaccine are you talking about? The mmr ones? The baby vaccines are the only ones my boys have ever needed.

Needed them for what?
The public aren't aware that as soon as a baby is born in the U.K now it has a vit K shot.
This we are told is because babies are born with a blood clotting deficiency.
This is a lie and also how many babies have you heard of that are suddenly cut badly and need help with blood clotting?
Vit K forms naturally in a child's blood slowly and is at its peak on the 8th day.There's a reason it comes into being slowly.
Soon as the child is born T helper cells surge through the cord from mother to child and flood the entire child so the cells can hunt out and repair any unfinished bits at a cellular level.
Giving a baby a vit K shot thickens the blood so much that these cells cannot perform correctly as they struggle through blood that is now mud like.
This shot is worth billions around the world and is paid for in most places by the taxpayer.
Shareholders dream when it is compulsory.
Yes I hope Fletch posts reams of stuff in this thread.
People don't hav4e to read it.

I hope Felch doesn't post loads of Fake News Sites, such as GlobalResearch/SputnikNews/SouthFront/InformationClearingHouse etc etc etc because they have all been proven to be fake news mostly paid for and run by the Russian government.

So can you quote any source other than Fake News Felch's chosen total bollox propaganda websites?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 17, 2019 10:54 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Which vaccine are you talking about? The mmr ones? The baby vaccines are the only ones my boys have ever needed.

Needed them for what?
The public aren't aware that as soon as a baby is born in the U.K now it has a vit K shot.
This is a lie and also how many babies have you heard of that are suddenly cut badly and need help with blood clotting?
Vit K forms naturally in a child's blood slowly and is at its peak on the 8th day.There's a reason it comes into being slowly.
Soon as the child is born T helper cells surge through the cord from mother to child and flood the entire child so the cells can hunt out and repair any unfinished bits at a cellular level.
Giving a baby a vit K shot thickens the blood so much that these cells cannot perform correctly as they struggle through blood that is now mud like.
This shot is worth billions around the world and is paid for in most places by the taxpayer.

This post was inaccurate to the point of lying.

The people who NEED to know (the birth mother) is of course informed that baby will be given a shot of Vitamin K, and this is why.

Almost none of a pregnant woman’s vitamin K crosses the placenta. Therefore ALL BABIES are born vitamin K deficient, leaving them at risk for uncontrolled bleeding known as vitamin K deficiency bleeding, should their vitamin K levels drop too low and they have not received a dose to hold them over until they’re eating solid foods. By then their livers have developed sufficiently to extract and use the vitamin K in food.

Vitamin K is one of the very few interventions with just about no risk of side effects - It doesn't 'thicken the blood, like mud' and is, after all, an essential vitamin.

And we actually learned in 1944 that Vitamin K controls all 3 versions of hemorrhagic disease of the newborn.

There is no link for the above post - it is as a result of a conversation with a health professional well placed to answer my questions.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Fri May 17, 2019 11:08 am

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

The people who NEED to know (the birth mother) is of course informed that baby will be given a shot of Vitamin K, and this is why.

Almost none of a pregnant woman’s vitamin K crosses the placenta. Therefore ALL BABIES are born vitamin K deficient, leaving them at risk for uncontrolled bleeding known as vitamin K deficiency bleeding, should their vitamin K levels drop too low and they have not received a dose to hold them over until they’re eating solid foods. By then their livers have developed sufficiently to extract and use the vitamin K in food.

Vitamin K is one of the very few interventions with just about no risk of side effects - It doesn't 'thicken the blood, like mud' and is, after all, an essential vitamin.

And we actually learned in 1944 that Vitamin K controls all 3 versions of hemorrhagic disease of the newborn.

There is no link for the above post - it is as a result of a conversation with a health professional well placed to answer my questions.

Roger that!
The Tin Foil Hat CT chaps must not be ever so happy with their anti-MMR jab prattlings for many years, the results of their bullshit campaigns are now coming to the fore.
And yet even with them proven wrong on that they now embark on new bullshit campaigns?
Nuts!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:https://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/the-thompson-transcripts-shocking-revelations-by-the-cdc-whistleblower/?fbclid=IwAR1PONLjFXV2zSnlMfb2q1PF5zms_fxXSatE4FCkFXE0Zt-8MK40gVDe-aM

Art, for the last time, THIMEROSAL HAS NOT - I REPEAT NOT - BEEN USED IN UK VACCINATIONS FOR MANY YEARS.

why does chinas population have the highest addiction rates in 20 years to nicotine?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri May 17, 2019 2:49 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Arty Blind links are forbidden - I won't report this time nor will I follow the link

ain't got a clue what You are talking about?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

ceratine, there is a reason babies would be deficent, they don't need it! remeber vitimine D being added? they should have done that when people where working in the mines. vitimine a is know to cause arthritis!

the only vitimins most People need to supliment is the B vitimins and c (since the body can't reatine it).

heard Senitor Cortez's questions to the producers of the hiv inhibitor. if they drugs are funded by We the People then We never need to pay for them! the whole point of being a Citizen is that every need it already paid for! all We need to do I go into a shop and collect our daily bread. if You want more than You need the You should pay at least double.
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs