Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:06 pm

jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:If you have a cut requiring stitches the doc will always recommend a Tetanus booster.

In the forces, we also had regular Yellow Fever boosters, among others.

The last time I had a tetanus jab you had to go through a 3 course treatment, which I never did, just getting a jab at the time. That was 30 or so years ago though.

The last time I had a tetanus must be around a dozen years ago and it caused shoulder drop in the arm that was shot.
I could lift it and move it but standing relaxed my right shoulder drooped.
The doctors said it was a badly administered tetanus shot.
It's not the vaccine that's the problem but the way it's administered and most docs are not given the information.
My shoulder has righted itself.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:09 pm

unlike cern, which hasn't created anti matter as far as I know. thoug there is minute quantities of antimatter suspended in an electromagnetic field. not quite enough to take out europe, bet enough to take out an area the size of a foot ball pitch (maybe an over exaggeration considering the minute [is that the correct spelling for something very small?] quantities?). they really should be doing these experiments out side our atmosphere! how do you go from puss on the hand to injecting mercury into Children?
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:15 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Art, there is a small two-word term which should ring alarm bells the moment it is seen in any story of this type.

It immediately alerts one to an inherent bias in that story - and in all probability not everything you read will be accurate, or even truthful.

Can you guess what it is yet ?

(Big Pharma)

not sure where You are going with that Canny? do You agree that pharmacorp are the biggest threat to life as We know it! messing about with key species genome opening up with reckless abandon the potential of wiping out ever higher order of biological Life?

Have a look at our favourite conspiracy theorist's post on page 4. Long, rambling and instantly you can tell where it is heading.

Any post on any forum, and any article in any magazine containing the term 'Big Pharma' should have a huge health warning as a header.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:18 pm

LordRaven wrote:Not quite vaccines but nevertheless a bloody marvellous medical breakthrough...

Updated March 6: At the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Seattle this week, not just one but two new cases of patients who tentatively show signs of being cured were presented. The second and third patients are so-called the "London Patient" and the "Dusseldorf Patient" who both saw the disease go into remission following a bone marrow transplant from donors with a rare genetic mutation. At least two other patients have also received the treatment, which can likely only be used in a small amount of cases.

Earlier reporting: For just the second time, a patient with AIDS appears to have been cured of the disease after receiving a stem cell transplant from a donor with a genetic mutation that provides resistance to HIV, which causes AIDS. But the mutation is exceedingly rare, raising controversial questions of whether it may be replicated using nascent gene-editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9.

An anonymous HIV-positive man in the UK known as "the London Patient" shows no signs of the infection three years after receiving bone marrow cells from a donor with a mutation known as CCR5 delta 32, and 18 months after he stopped taking antiretroviral drugs to treat the disease.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2 ... dd26b649e6

that is incorrect. vaccines are purely preventative not cure!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:19 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Not quite vaccines but nevertheless a bloody marvellous medical breakthrough...

Updated March 6: At the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Seattle this week, not just one but two new cases of patients who tentatively show signs of being cured were presented. The second and third patients are so-called the "London Patient" and the "Dusseldorf Patient" who both saw the disease go into remission following a bone marrow transplant from donors with a rare genetic mutation. At least two other patients have also received the treatment, which can likely only be used in a small amount of cases.

Earlier reporting: For just the second time, a patient with AIDS appears to have been cured of the disease after receiving a stem cell transplant from a donor with a genetic mutation that provides resistance to HIV, which causes AIDS. But the mutation is exceedingly rare, raising controversial questions of whether it may be replicated using nascent gene-editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9.

An anonymous HIV-positive man in the UK known as "the London Patient" shows no signs of the infection three years after receiving bone marrow cells from a donor with a mutation known as CCR5 delta 32, and 18 months after he stopped taking antiretroviral drugs to treat the disease.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2 ... dd26b649e6

that is incorrect. vaccines are purely preventative not cure!
nm, just reread the first three words.
art0hur0moh

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Art, there is a small two-word term which should ring alarm bells the moment it is seen in any story of this type.

It immediately alerts one to an inherent bias in that story - and in all probability not everything you read will be accurate, or even truthful.

(Big Pharma)

not sure where You are going with that Canny? do You agree that pharmacorp are the biggest threat to life as We know it! messing about with key species genome opening up with reckless abandon the potential of wiping out ever higher order of biological Life?

Have a look at our favourite conspiracy theorist's post on page 4. Long, rambling and instantly you can tell where it is heading.

Any post on any forum, and any article in any magazine containing the term 'Big Pharma' should have a huge health warning as a header.

You mean some extracts and headers from this article?

A Comprehensive List of Vaccine-Associated Toxic Reactions
(Compiled from the Testimony of Parents of Vaccine-damaged Children, Reports from Attending Physicians and Documents from the Vaccine Corporations Themselves)

By Dr. Gary G. Kohls

https://www.globalresearch.ca/comprehen ... ns/5671539

Not my long rambling post, the words of Dr. Gary G. Kohls.

My comments were at the end and minimal.

Good to know you refute science, list and names of studies in article, and are informed to a greater level than the Doctor.

Or you're just a gullible msm parrot...

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:21 pm

I just discovered this article.
Seems I could have claimed but I don't think that way.
Yes I know it's an American link.
https://www.wired.com/2015/09/cases-sho ... ncreasing/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:26 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

(Big Pharma)

(Compiled from the Testimony of Parents of Vaccine-damaged Children, Reports from Attending Physicians and Documents from the Vaccine Corporations Themselves)

By Dr. Gary G. Kohls

Good to know you refute science, list and names of studies in article, and are informed to a greater level than the Doctor.

That explains a hell of a lot.

You use the same site for proper medical information that you use for Middle East conspiracy theories (amongst others...)

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And then use the term "gullible msm parrot" to describe others who dare to oppose the half baked, out of shelf life nonsense you post.

Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

(Big Pharma)

I get eye strain with all the filibustering (is there a separate term for written Words?). a summery would suffice! getting close to five questions in two days there Canny :laughing:
art0hur0moh

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

(Big Pharma)

By Dr. Gary G. Kohls

That explains a hell of a lot.

You use the same site for proper medical information that you use for Middle East conspiracy theories (amongst others...)

And then use the term "gullible msm parrot" to describe others who dare to oppose the half baked, out of shelf life nonsense you post.

Then refute his findings.

You don't have much of a clue about news aggregation sites outside of western msm, do you. I notice you always go for the CT and try to laugh off any article rather than actually address the subject. As I've said before, armed forces trained to obey without question what those 'above' you say.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

(Big Pharma)

I get eye strain with all the filibustering (is there a separate term for written Words?). a summery would suffice! getting close to five questions in two days there Canny :laughing:

Below is a list of Vaccine Side Effects (that may Represent Early Signs of Serious Vaccine Toxicity and Therefore a Contraindication to Further Vaccinations)

This list was put together by a consortium of scholars, scientists, investigative journalists, parents of vaccine-damaged children, medical doctors, nurses, biomedical researchers, immunologists and holistic health providers – most of whom are associated with the Alliance for Vaccine Awareness and the US Health Consortium.

(long list anyone can peruse then argue against if they wish)

Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:49 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

(Big Pharma)

The summary is that Fletch is an anti-vaxxer, believing that vaccines (Smallpox, Polio, MMR, Tetanus, Meningitis, et al) are all an illness CAUSING con trick by large pharmaceutical companies (termed by anti-vaxxers as 'Big Pharma) to rip off the human race and profit vastly.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Cannydc wrote:The summary is that Fletch is an anti-vaxxer, believing that vaccines (Smallpox, Polio, MMR, Tetanus, Meningitis, et al) are all an illness CAUSING con trick by large pharmaceutical companies (termed by anti-vaxxers as 'Big Pharma) to rip off the human race and profit vastly.

My comments about the subject from previous page:

Fletch wrote:After seeing the contributions of the 2 posters who wanted this topic, and of accusing me of preventing it, a shaking head and an msm echo doesn't seem to amount to the interest they claimed to have...

Found this article and like all things, always best to take information from various sources/both sides, not just the sources approved by the corporates and governments (in the west)

Quite a long post as I know murasaki enjoys actual news rather than simple bickering.

I'm not convinced by the claims from pharmaceutical corporations and believe no-one can offer something to everyone without it affecting some people in different ways. I also believe money overrides everything when it comes to presenting new drugs/vaccines. Statins controversy being a good example.

Health professionals just repeat what they are told, as Jack has proved with diet, they are not always right.

Other nefarious reasons for insisting on vaccines or certain drugs? Open minded about that one. Unlikely but then look back to the Nazi's and operation paperclip and it shows no-one really knows for sure.

Not sure where in that post the things you claim I believe are? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

(Big Pharma)

The summary is that Fletch is an anti-vaxxer, believing that vaccines (Smallpox, Polio, MMR, Tetanus, Meningitis, et al) are all an illness CAUSING con trick by large pharmaceutical companies (termed by anti-vaxxers as 'Big Pharma) to rip off the human race and profit vastly.

Bullshit.
It's about not accepting everything including vaccines are 100% safe and carry major risks for many people.
Vaccine injury payments in America where it is almost impossible to prove the vaccine was to blame has paid out out over five billion pounds in ten years.
That's five million pounds a day if I'm not mistaken.
Have you ever read an insert that comes with medicines tablets pills potions and vaccines?
The dangers listed are all fantasy written by people who read Globalresearch.com?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:24 pm

I don't know a single person who is unaware that vaccines can have side effects, and that on rare occasions they can be severe.

Not a soul who believes they are 100% effective.

But absolutely everyone I have discussed this with agrees that they are the best we have to do the job of halting spread of diseases.

Those that believe otherwise are beneath contempt imho - happy to allow their offspring not only to suffer these diseases, but to spread them to those who might not be vaccinated for whatever reason (too young, unsuitable or vaccine ineffective). They destroy the herd immunity that protects the vulnerable. They disgust me.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs