Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:36 am

some I have an idea, most I haven't a clue! anyone able to provide a bit more detail?

http://www.evol-net.fr/index.php?option ... Itemid=537

in conclusion I can with little doubt say the medical profession and pharmacorp have been lying about being comprihensivly compitent in their studies!
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Art - READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY...

The MMR vaccine has never contained mercury, which is a neurotoxin. The misunderstanding arose because people often confuse vaccines with each other.

Mercury was used in childhood vaccines against whooping cough, and it was argued that it could be the cause of autism. Mercury is also found, though rarely, in some influenza vaccines. However, there is no link to autism.

The myth has arisen due to the use of thimerosal, an antimicrobial molecule which contains ethylmercury, but its use in vaccines ended globally in 1990.

Concerns about 'dangerous chemicals' in the MMR vaccine primarily relate to thimerosal, aluminium hydroxide, and formaldehyde. In fact, none of these substances have ever been used are in the MMR vaccine

Studies of autism in children show that removal of thimerosal from the vaccination program, had absolutely no effect on the occurrence of autism.

Researchers from around the world, including Denmark, searched for a convincing link between MMR vaccine and autism, but they found none. To this day, nobody has found any indication that autism is more common among vaccinated children than unvaccinated children.

The vaccine does not work on everyone. It fails in around 1 in 1000 vaccinated individuals who still get sick.

Please stop writing complete garbage harvested from the deepest, dankest pits of the internet, where the trolls love people like you. You will be telling us that Smallpox and Diptheria live in the walls of rotting slums next.

I said murcury. why is murcury added? You think I belive it is the only preservative in all vaccines? that would be nieve of Me! there are are plenty of other preservatives! aluminium, gmos, etc... don't complain to Me! complain to the famalies whos Children have lost motor function after trusting ignorant doctors giving their Children vaccines without a propper assesment of compatability!

everybody who gets a vaccine gets sick! infecting the body with any viral or bacterial agent will make You sick or contagious! so You can justify 1 person dieing to save 1,000 People getting a cold and having to spend time off work? I know the marketing stratagy of pharmacorp. a product fails approval and new disorder is invented and conveniently the cure is available at a price!

I don't recall singeling out mmr vaccine? can You show Me where I focused on one single pathogen and its vaccine?

There's no such thing is murcury you pathetic little fucking moron

Postby Cannydc » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

The MMR vaccine has never contained mercury, which is a neurotoxin. The misunderstanding arose because people often confuse vaccines with each other.

Mercury was used in childhood vaccines against whooping cough, and it was argued that it could be the cause of autism. Mercury is also found, though rarely, in some influenza vaccines. However, there is no link to autism.

The myth has arisen due to the use of thimerosal, an antimicrobial molecule which contains ethylmercury, but its use in vaccines ended globally in 1990.

Concerns about 'dangerous chemicals' in the MMR vaccine primarily relate to thimerosal, aluminium hydroxide, and formaldehyde. In fact, none of these substances have ever been used are in the MMR vaccine

Studies of autism in children show that removal of thimerosal from the vaccination program, had absolutely no effect on the occurrence of autism.

Researchers from around the world, including Denmark, searched for a convincing link between MMR vaccine and autism, but they found none. To this day, nobody has found any indication that autism is more common among vaccinated children than unvaccinated children.

The vaccine does not work on everyone. It fails in around 1 in 1000 vaccinated individuals who still get sick.

Please stop writing complete garbage harvested from the deepest, dankest pits of the internet, where the trolls love people like you. You will be telling us that Smallpox and Diptheria live in the walls of rotting slums next.

I said murcury. why is murcury added? You think I belive it is the only preservative in all vaccines? that would be nieve of Me! there are are plenty of other preservatives! aluminium, gmos, etc... don't complain to Me! complain to the famalies whos Children have lost motor function after trusting ignorant doctors giving their Children vaccines without a propper assesment of compatability!

everybody who gets a vaccine gets sick! infecting the body with any viral or bacterial agent will make You sick or contagious! so You can justify 1 person dieing to save 1,000 People getting a cold and having to spend time off work? I know the marketing stratagy of pharmacorp. a product fails approval and new disorder is invented and conveniently the cure is available at a price!

I don't recall singeling out mmr vaccine? can You show Me where I focused on one single pathogen and its vaccine?

FFS READ THE FIRST SENTENCE, ART !!!

The MMR vaccine has never contained mercury

And no, I didn't say that 1 in 1000 dies !!!

1 in 1000 gets an adverse reaction, such as a rash, aching joints r a mild fever !!! Deaths are EXTREMELY RARE TO THE POINT OF VANISHING. Now, what if you catch the real thing ???

Before mass vaccination began in the 1980s, measles killed nearly 2.6 million people a year...

It still kills more than 100,000 people a year, mostly children under five. One in 1,000 people who catch measles die of it.

Mumps complications may include meningitis (15%), pancreatitis (4%), inflammation of the heart, permanent deafness, and testicular inflammation, which uncommonly results in infertility.

About one in 10,000 people who are infected die. Widespread vaccination has resulted in a more than 90% decline in rates of disease.

Complications from rubella are more common in adults than children, and include arthritis, encephalitis, and neuritis.

A woman who contracts rubella infection during pregnancy can pass the infection to the developing fetus. Such pregnancies are at risk of spontaneous abortion or premature birth. If the fetus survives, the child may suffer from a wide range of birth defects, including deafness, eye defects, cardiac defects, mental retardation, bone lesions, and other abnormalities.

Reported rubella cases declined 97%, from 670 894 cases in 102 countries in 2000 to 22 361 cases in 165 countries in 2016.

There you go. And remember.....

Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:19 pm

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

FFS READ THE FIRST SENTENCE, ART !!!

And no, I didn't say that 1 in 1000 dies !!!

1 in 1000 gets an adverse reaction, such as a rash, aching joints r a mild fever !!! Deaths are EXTREMELY RARE TO THE POINT OF VANISHING. Now, what if you catch the real thing ???

Before mass vaccination began in the 1980s, measles killed nearly 2.6 million people a year...

It still kills more than 100,000 people a year, mostly children under five. One in 1,000 people who catch measles die of it.

Mumps complications may include meningitis (15%), pancreatitis (4%), inflammation of the heart, permanent deafness, and testicular inflammation, which uncommonly results in infertility.

About one in 10,000 people who are infected die. Widespread vaccination has resulted in a more than 90% decline in rates of disease.

Complications from rubella are more common in adults than children, and include arthritis, encephalitis, and neuritis.

A woman who contracts rubella infection during pregnancy can pass the infection to the developing fetus. Such pregnancies are at risk of spontaneous abortion or premature birth. If the fetus survives, the child may suffer from a wide range of birth defects, including deafness, eye defects, cardiac defects, mental retardation, bone lesions, and other abnormalities.

Reported rubella cases declined 97%, from 670 894 cases in 102 countries in 2000 to 22 361 cases in 165 countries in 2016.

There you go. And remember.....

I never said You belive the person dies. learn the difference between a question and a statment! You asked You if it is acceptable! measles affected 500,000, with 400- 500 fatalities and a few other conditions including the swelling of the brain. are doctors suposed to diagnose diseases? because there have been many instances in recent years theu have failed in their duty of care.

oh, You still haven't answerd about falidmide?
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Art, I didn't see a question about ((Thalidomide??))

However it is a drug, and was given to women who suffered badly from morning sickness during pregnancy.

Thalidomide caused damage to the developing foetus, and hasn't been used to treat morning sickness during pregnancy for several decades.

Your question was ???

And can you please admit that there has never been Mercury in the MMR vaccination ?

And the death rate from measles has dropped worldwide by over 95% (2.8m down to 100,000) per year with the introduction of the MMR jab ?

And that dozens of studies have found that there is no difference between number of Autism cases in children given MMR and those left unvaccinated ?

Thanks in advance.
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:24 pm

Cannydc wrote:Art, I didn't see a question about ((Thalidomide??))

However it is a drug, and was given to women who suffered badly from morning sickness during pregnancy.

Thalidomide caused damage to the developing foetus, and hasn't been used to treat morning sickness during pregnancy for several decades.

Your question was ???

And can you please admit that there has never been Mercury in the MMR vaccination ?

And the death rate from measles has dropped worldwide by over 95% (2.8m down to 100,000) per year with the introduction of the MMR jab ?

And that dozens of studies have found that there is no difference between number of Autism cases in children given MMR and those left unvaccinated ?

Thanks in advance.

You know he won't admit anything.

For the uninitiated the fact that autism shows up after vaccinations isn't a big surprise but the link is not causal.

Children get their vaccinations around the time they are going to start encountering other children and the risk of contagion from diseases is at it's highest. Every parent in the country, probably the world, will tell you they never had as many coughs and colds in their adult lives as they had when their children started school. Autism is a condition that affects social interactions and relationships, particularly with people unfamiliar to the neuro-atypical child, and obviously this first begins to show the child starts to have that type of social interaction, safe from the risk of highly contagious diseases.

The same cause - a child beginning to interact socially with their community - but the effects are not related, and that has been clearly demonstrated as you so rightly point out.
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

Your question was ???

Thanks in advance.

You know he won't admit anything.

For the uninitiated the fact that autism shows up after vaccinations isn't a big surprise but the link is not causal.

Children get their vaccinations around the time they are going to start encountering other children and the risk of contagion from diseases is at it's highest. Every parent in the country, probably the world, will tell you they never had as many coughs and colds in their adult lives as they had when their children started school. Autism is a condition that affects social interactions and relationships, particularly with people unfamiliar to the neuro-atypical child, and obviously this first begins to show the child starts to have that type of social interaction, safe from the risk of highly contagious diseases.

The same cause - a child beginning to interact socially with their community - but the effects are not related, and that has been clearly demonstrated as you so rightly point out.

Sadly, Art turns out to be like some others on Dogs - when faced with facts, they take the cowards way out, resorting to blustering diversions or personal insult.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 pm

An EMAIL I just got ....

Hey jack,

You really cannot make this up. I haven't had a free moment to even send a newsletter out to my hundreds of thousands of readers with an update.

Earlier this week the mayor of New York City ( Bill de Blasio) announced at an eerily Orwellian press conference that they WOULD begin mandated vaccinations on the people of Brooklyn, New York. This mandate includes men women and children in four zip codes, which makes up Williamsburg/ Brooklyn NY (huge densely populated area and almost exclusively Orthodox Jewish families).

You'll find those links in the stories below too.

Michael Sussman, who successfully sued Rockland county, NY for banning kids from GOING OUT IN PUBLIC PLACES if they didn't have the MMR shots up to date, is now going to sue the city of New York.

Just like Brooklyn, the Rockland County New York who has a handful of measles cases are almost all Orthodox/Hasidic Jews.

Since Sussman prevailed in Rockland county (Go Michael They overturned that ban!) We hope he prevails in Brooklyn well.

Though I love how mainstream news tries to justify it and says the city might actually have a case against the people, since back well over 100 years ago they were able to force vaccinate people as well (that went over well, NOT).

Sadly, in history we've had many injustices in the last 100 years (or more) upheld by the current leaders or regime. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right, said one law professor.

Links to follow.
Jewish families suing NYC for ordering them to be vaccinated or face imprisonment and fines of 1,000 (each) for not complying

CBS: NY mayor sends ‘disease detectives’ door to door to force mandated vaccines on adult and children New Yorkers
https://www.healthnutnews.com/de-blasio ... lliamsburg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=T9q9cxPYLYs[/youtube]
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Attachments
vaccinemandatory.jpeg
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Good for them.

They are fighting a Measles epidemic - trouble is, there are plenty of parents happy to send their infectious, un-vaccinated kids to school.

Imagine wanting to spread a disease which can cause horrendous effects and even kill. Imagine if your child or grandchild who couldn't get vaccinated for medical reasons came home from school with Measles because of someone else's selfishness - and how you would feel if they went deaf or suffered brain damage ?
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Why Children that Have Been Recently Vaccinated with Live Virus Vaccines Should be the Ones that Are Isolated (Rather than the Healthy Unvaccinated Ones)

“Vaccines are often administered before a diagnosis of combined immune deficiency is made. …live vaccines may produce chronic infections in patients with combined immune deficiency.” – Infectious Diseases Society of America (2013)

“It is now known that vaccine viruses can be serially transmitted through human hosts, and may revert genetically toward wild-type transmissibility and virulence.” — U.S. and European health officials (2008)

Vaccine Strain Live Viruses Can Infect Others

https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-child ... es/5672876
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Cannydc wrote:Good for them.

They are fighting a Measles epidemic - trouble is, there are plenty of parents happy to send their infectious, un-vaccinated kids to school.

Imagine wanting to spread a disease which can cause horrendous effects and even kill. Imagine if your child or grandchild who couldn't get vaccinated for medical reasons came home from school with Measles because of someone else's selfishness - and how you would feel if they went deaf or suffered brain damage ?

It is not an epidemic it's an outbreak.
Have you listened to the Jewish voices?
They are not refusing on religious or medical grounds but on experience of political ones.
The state forcing people to be injected can never be right in their eyes but being a Nazi that will go right over your head.
You don't trust governments with your money but you'll trust them with your life and other people's lives .... the Jewish people know from experience to not trust any governments with their lives.
Forced vaccination no freedom of the press close down the Guardian sooner you're gone from this country the better.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Good for them.

It is not an epidemic it's an outbreak.
Have you listened to the Jewish voices?
They are not refusing on religious or medical grounds but on experience of political ones.
The state forcing people to be injected can never be right in their eyes but being a Nazi that will go right over your head.
You don't trust governments with your money but you'll trust them with your life and other people's lives .... the Jewish people know from experience to not trust any governments with their lives.
Forced vaccination no freedom of the press close down the Guardian sooner you're gone from this country the better.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

So come on, Jack.

Imagine if your child or grandchild who couldn't get vaccinated for medical reasons came home from school with Measles because of someone else's selfishness - and how you would feel if they went deaf or suffered brain damage ?

Pretend not to be angry, while sadly shaking your head and telling the world that bad things happen in the cause of personal freedom ?

What a pissed up, ranting hypocrite you would sound like.

(And you are correct, it isn't an epidemic (a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time) - yet.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Your question was ???

Thanks in advance.

Bumped ready for Art's replies...
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs