Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:49 pm

Me too. Will get my first jab in November, with any luck I will have been fortunate enough to have never had it.

I've seen what it does to others, it sure ain't pretty.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:55 pm

Cannydc wrote:Me too. Will get my first jab in November, with any luck I will have been fortunate enough to have never had it.

I've seen what it does to others, it sure ain't pretty.

By virtue of my wife’s liver condition we have had it free each year for almost twenty years. Obviously you can still contract flu but hopefully it helps reduce the symptoms if you do - and that’s not accounting for the placebo effect.
McAz

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:verdic it's in! three in one vaccines don't work! and I know why! during the week My Son was scratich his entire body. turns out He had Rubela and a Friend of His had the mumps withing the past week as well! doctors say, oh it happens. well it shouldn't when there are infants in the same house! fk quarintine first! then treat the condition! well in this instance chemestry dealt with both issues before they became any more serious!

this vaccine imuno culture where People neglect basic hygine (Son drank from last order pints, which is the likely path of the contaigen!) is far greater a threat than all the Viral agents, Fungi and Bacterial spores compbined!

Rubela and mumps caused by last order pints? Infants drinking last pints? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Keep up the good work Art, this kind of stuff is priceless :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

pay attention!"mumps within the last few weeks. Rubel it transmitted by Body fluid. and the only resonable explanation according to My Son when I asked what He was doing the weekend before last.

It is a very common ocurance with + Blood groups.

fkn vaccinisation is a farce, if they can't figure that out! what the fk is a finacial institution doing fking about with or food any way? the only People legaly qualified to work with food for human consumption are Chefs, or have very similar qualifications have beein trianed in food preperation and storage and treatment! why not ask every lawfully registered food tecnician qualified to work with food at the highest level if they have ever knowingly used gmos?

if You only realised, the only organism capable of imposing Population controls are Viruses, then You should realise how vulnerable You are in this "modern" economic system. and it ain't going to be something we have prepared for! all our Personal experiences prooved that what We expect, and what happens are rarely even closely related.

if You want a doctors line, You can go get it Your Self!

Let's try to deal with your post using facts.

1. Rubella can easily be transmitted by simply talking to someone. Anyone infectious.

2. Vaccination doesn't work for everyone, but it DOES work for the vast majority, and herd immunity drives down infection rates to near nil. If the person who infected your son had been vaccinated, he probably wouldn't have caught it and passed it on.

3. What financial institution? Do you have a link?

4. What have GMOs got to do with the infecting of your son? They are safe, in most meat products (animals often fed GMOs) and consumed by billions with no ill effects whatsoever.

5. As for viruses, that's what vaccination protects against. Period.

tell that to His Mum who got it 25 something years ago! long before the three in one! it is only effective for ressis - Blood! resis positive had a natural imunity to the plauges. many who where infect recovered with adequate medical attention. which was called witchcraft way back then! as some still call medicine today.

as for the fiscal institution you think pharmacorp makes Chefs ceo's? doctors in the u.s (and likely here) are limited to providing the correct medical attention due to broker in the insurance industry who help big pharma sell poorer quality medicines! that's a fack jack! at what point did I say vaccines, medicaly derived compounds or food don't cure disease? a shot of heroin cures many an aillment. and since 2003 afghanistans opium production jumped from zero to 6 tons a year. india has reduced their production, most likely to open up more lucrative contracts with the corporation?

it isn't profitable to cure. I was also listening to a Dr who studied cocain, and crack cocain. there is no difference in the narcotic effect between them, except for a compound which can be washed out with a solution of baking soda or bicarbonate soda. they have been vilifying cannabis for near a century! they have been studying stem cells for over a decade illegaly, but nothing about cannabis. because they did the studies in the seventies and was a fincial decision based of petrochem and forrestry interests.

why not put all modern tools away and employ Peopl eto do the jobs that We have been doing for millenia. like Chefing, We learned about or primary commodities a very long time ago. pharmacology is just over 100 years old. who knows more about food? ask a Chef if He would be willing to serve His famaily a meal entirally created in the lab!

can't even make fire in the garden without some official showing up with in a week or two. and We all know the science was in centries ago about carbon dioxide not being able to be supported in the atmosphere for any length of time! i'm not saying the front line don't do their jobs. they are hevily handicaped in what they can and can't do.

How did super bugs come about?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:56 pm

any more than a one, two Word answer is more than enough.

well got the flue and hitting the sack, missed the time for a toddy. later peeps.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 am

Art - have a word with yourself.

My wife IS a chef - and you are burbling nonsense.

Whether you are O+ or O- makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE to how a disease attacks your body, and how the immune system deals with it.

We have EXACTLY THE SAME white blood cells, that fight invading viruses.

25 years ago was NOT LONG BEFORE the MMR jab, which was introduced 31 years ago in 1988.

Pharma companies DO NOT sell 'poor quality medicines' - their standards are strictly regulated, hence a cheap 20p pack of Ibuprofen from Tesco is IDENTICAL to a £4.50 pack of Nurofen. Exactly the same ingredients, exactly the same effect.

And no-one is trying to CURE - vaccinations are to PREVENT. You can't 'cure' a viral infection, you can treat the symptoms, but better to prevent it first.

Finally a lesson on superbugs - they are bacteria which have become resistant to our commonly used antibiotics - this occurs due to huge over-prescription (antibiotics are useless against viruses, but people demand them for colds and flu) and a failure by many to COMPLETE THE COURSE OF TREATMENT allowing some bugs to survive and adapt. Which they do, developing resistance as they go.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:25 pm

in fact they call it science. it is far from being any where near scientific. experiments out of context. perform an experiment, get result. then do another experiment on the result. do that a few times and the claim becomes it is science.

all the experiments done through out the industrial revolution need to be repeated in schools! build a strong foundation that is historically accurate, We will value and appreciate better the effort and understanding of Our Ancestors.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:Art - have a word with yourself.

My wife IS a chef - and you are burbling nonsense.

Whether you are O+ or O- makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE to how a disease attacks your body, and how the immune system deals with it.

We have EXACTLY THE SAME white blood cells, that fight invading viruses.

25 years ago was NOT LONG BEFORE the MMR jab, which was introduced 31 years ago in 1988.

Pharma companies DO NOT sell 'poor quality medicines' - their standards are strictly regulated, hence a cheap 20p pack of Ibuprofen from Tesco is IDENTICAL to a £4.50 pack of Nurofen. Exactly the same ingredients, exactly the same effect.

And no-one is trying to CURE - vaccinations are to PREVENT. You can't 'cure' a viral infection, you can treat the symptoms, but better to prevent it first.

Finally a lesson on superbugs - they are bacteria which have become resistant to our commonly used antibiotics - this occurs due to huge over-prescription (antibiotics are useless against viruses, but people demand them for colds and flu) and a failure by many to COMPLETE THE COURSE OF TREATMENT allowing some bugs to survive and adapt. Which they do, developing resistance as they go.

does Your wife know that beans and legumes need to be soaked to break down the silicates in the seed?

I asked a simple question. why do We have super bug! two words! over percription!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:33 pm

very hard to cook lentils to be safe. I can't do it! only People I know who can, are muslim, or the generation before the Baby boomers. every time I try them it feels like glass is shredding My tongue.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:02 pm

Chef (Mrs Canny) says no need to soak. Rinse lentils first, then place in saucepan 2.5 cups of water (chicken or veg stock is better) to one cup lentils, add a pinch of salt, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. If not yet tender, leave for another 5 minutes. (Add a little liquid if necessary)

Above is for brown lentils - for red/orange cook for 30+ minutes, and green lentils 45+ minutes. That might have been your problem.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:Chef (Mrs Canny) says no need to soak. Rinse lentils first, then place in saucepan 2.5 cups of water (chicken or veg stock is better) to one cup lentils, add a pinch of salt, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. If not yet tender, leave for another 5 minutes. (Add a little liquid if necessary)

Above is for brown lentils - for red/orange cook for 30+ minutes, and green lentils 45+ minutes. That might have been your problem.

cheers Canny, I will try that and see how it works out. I do prefer brown lentils.

the only reason grains needs soaked is due to stock piling, cooking is unessesary (though I am talking about Wheat, Rice, Oats, etc. our hands are perfectly designed to strip seed from the plant and consume it at locus. culture increases yield, permitting People to study abstract subjects now the Natural constraint are negligable. storage of Grain is the basis of Our entire economic system.
art0hur0moh

Postby calitom » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm

avoid flu shots. do some real research and discover that they have about a 1 in 6 chance of actually working. And there is great risk .
Of course it is a complicated subject...and all vaccinations are not the same. Its not a matter of vaccinations vs no vaccinations.Obviously polio vaccines
worked beautifully.
Unfortunately large pharma cannot be trusted at this point. Just look at the 60 billion/yr Statin industry. Starving people of the body's natural cholesterol
and with ZERO proof that it helps anyone exc middle aged men with heart disease(and then only very very slightly). This is not an opinion but fact.There are no studies showing it to be effective.
And one of the main side effects is memory loss. The brain is highly dependent on cholesterol for healthy nerve function/synaptic firing.The brain contains 25% of the cholesterol in the body for a reason. There is NO SUCH THING AS BAD CHOLESTEROL. What a lie that is.
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:51 pm

calitom wrote:avoid flu shots. do some real research and discover that they have about a 1 in 6 chance of actually working. And there is great risk .
Of course it is a complicated subject...and all vaccinations are not the same. Its not a matter of vaccinations vs no vaccinations.Obviously polio vaccines
worked beautifully.
Unfortunately large pharma cannot be trusted at this point. Just look at the 60 billion/yr Statin industry. Starving people of the body's natural cholesterol
and with ZERO proof that it helps anyone exc middle aged men with heart disease(and then only very very slightly). This is not an opinion but fact.There are no studies showing it to be effective.
And one of the main side effects is memory loss. The brain is highly dependent on cholesterol for healthy nerve function/synaptic firing.The brain contains 25% of the cholesterol in the body for a reason. There is NO SUCH THING AS BAD CHOLESTEROL. What a lie that is.

More absolute garbage. And not surprising there's no links.

Flu shots are almost 100% effective IF THE FLU STRAIN YOU ENCOUNTER is the same as one of the 4 or 5 put in each year's vaccine. IF IT DOESN'T MATCH ONE, YOU AREN'T COVERED.

However, one in six is far from true, it would take NONE of the most common strains to be covered for that to happen.

The flu shot has saved countless lives, you avoid it if you want, they can put "I TOLD YOU IT DIDN'T WORK" on your tombstone.

And there is no such thing as bad cholesterol, but there is such a bad thing as an abnormally high level of cholesterol. Statins control it and lower associated risk.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:14 pm

art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:18 pm

calitom wrote:avoid flu shots. do some real research and discover that they have about a 1 in 6 chance of actually working. And there is great risk .
worked beautifully.

Yeah and then you get flu.

It sat me on my arse for three weeks, I thought I would die.

I get a flu jab every year now and it helps to stop me going through that shit again. You however are a fucking idiot. :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:20 pm

Cannydc wrote:
worked beautifully.

More absolute garbage. And not surprising there's no links.

Flu shots are almost 100% effective IF THE FLU STRAIN YOU ENCOUNTER is the same as one of the 4 or 5 put in each year's vaccine. IF IT DOESN'T MATCH ONE, YOU AREN'T COVERED.

However, one in six is far from true, it would take NONE of the most common strains to be covered for that to happen.

The flu shot has saved countless lives, you avoid it if you want, they can put "I TOLD YOU IT DIDN'T WORK" on your tombstone.

And there is no such thing as bad cholesterol, but there is such a bad thing as an abnormally high level of cholesterol. Statins control it and lower associated risk.

if they are so effective why does everyone get the flu? and they haven't saved lives! there is no accurate data. and it is highly unlikely big pharma are going to admit the mortality rate of those who did get the flue. just like chemo. flood the Boody with radio cative isotopes destroy teh immune system and hope for the best, death certificate says died of cancer! absolutly nothing to do with the massive over load of toxic chemicals.

Your a big one for prevention Canny, what are Your views on refined sugar being the prime suspect in cancer?
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs