MJ

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:32 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:just watched Joe Rogan propose a theory that Jackson was chemical castrated. they then pulled up an article by His doctor claiming that His parent did do that.

also watched an old interview by His sister indicating that Michael was the only one who stood up to His Dads abuse.

instead of going after a dead man. I think Corey Feldman is a bit of a lone voice fighting to get the statute of limitations removed. in scotland We have three courses of action, guilty. not guilty. and not proven. which leaves a door open for evidence to present it self at a future time.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Jordon Peterson is a psychologist and a Christian. He explains things in both of those terms. He is quite literal when he espouses family values, not that there’s anything wrong in that but one size does not fit all. Alan Watts is a Taoist, that fits for me more.
Hi ya LM : )
He is a proponent of Jung and Nichize, who both observed the decline in societies values, warning of the calamitous logic of extreme marxist philosophies. the way, Jesus spoke of that as well ; ) one of my favorite pictures was drawn by Him in the middle period of Taiost ministries.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:43 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Jordon Peterson is a psychologist and a Christian. He explains things in both of those terms. He is quite literal when he espouses family values, not that there’s anything wrong in that but one size does not fit all. Alan Watts is a Taoist, that fits for me more.
He is a proponent of Jung and Nichize, who both observed the decline in societies values, warning of the calamitous logic of extreme marxist philosophies. the way, Jesus spoke of that as well ; )

Hi art.
Nichze and Jesus weren’t really on the same wavelength so Peterson must be a bit conflicted there.
One was about the haves and the have nots being a necessary system the other was against greed and hierarchical systems surely?

I’ll have to read up some more :cool:
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
He is a proponent of Jung and Nichize, who both observed the decline in societies values, warning of the calamitous logic of extreme marxist philosophies. the way, Jesus spoke of that as well ; )

Hi art.
Nichze and Jesus weren’t really on the same wavelength so Peterson must be a bit conflicted there.
One was about the haves and the have nots being a necessary system the other was against greed and hierarchical systems surely?

I’ll have to read up some more :cool:

Tao pronounced Dao, the way. or path of least resistance. which actually conforms to Einstines theory of relativity, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. the Japanese bushido, principle of no thought. train so the muscles remember, so when the heart beat reaches 160 beats they can still use precise gross motor movement as effectively when conscious thought is used.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:59 pm

I’m aware of Tao, it’s kind of common sense when you hear/read it.
Nichze is more on a par with Sun Tzu in my mind, which is why I say it’s conflicted with Jesus’s teachings but explains the wars like the crusades etc.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I’m aware of Tao, it’s kind of common sense when you hear/read it.
Nichze is more on a par with Sun Tzu in my mind, which is why I say it’s conflicted with Jesus’s teachings but explains the wars like the crusades etc.

:yikes: , how in the World could You even remotely relate Sun Tzu with Nietzsche? are You thinking of Lao Tzu? granted I know more about Sun Tzu than I do Nietzsche which is very limited read half of one of His books. and that was along time ago, never made to much of an impression till I heard Jordan Peterson mention a few more details.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I’m aware of Tao, it’s kind of common sense when you hear/read it.

art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:27 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

:yikes: , how in the World could You even remotely relate Sun Tzu with Nietzsche? are You thinking of Lao Tzu? granted I know more about Sun Tzu than I do Nietzsche which is very limited read half of one of His books. and that was along time ago, never made to much of an impression till I heard Jordan Peterson mention a few more details.

Niche (I know I’m writing the name phonetically) didn’t go much for religion or righteousness, he believed humans have to be tactical, acknowledge and use the feelings that religions say are negative emotions to drive themselves forward.
Very Sun Tzu.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Niche (I know I’m writing the name phonetically) didn’t go much for religion or righteousness, he believed humans have to be tactical, acknowledge and use the feelings that religions say are negative emotions to drive themselves forward.
Very Sun Tzu.

He spoke of the danger of Man killing God and what would replace the rules or principles that will cause Our Own demise. Darwin was God fearing, Einstein as well. strange how the most intelligent and productive People to ever walk the Earth had a senses of the Spirit beyond the five senses? the art of war starts with the study of environment and the importance of understanding how to survive in the most extreme of circumstances. You will find elements of Sun Tzu in every piece of work, but non is or was as complete in so many ways. Sun Tzu acted on His advice, it wasn't theoretical. You can't compare the two. if You said Nitzsche and Freud, along the lines of analytics I think that is a closer.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 pm

I prefer Tao teachings, it’s less about control but still about survival.

Anyway, back to MJ, was he really chemically castrated? How did he father those children?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I prefer Tao teachings, it’s less about control but still about survival.

Anyway, back to MJ, was he really chemically castrated? How did he father those children?

Must have been a surrogate mother, as well as a surrogate mother...
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I prefer Tao teachings, it’s less about control but still about survival.

I remember watching a film about the last castrato, a disturbing and lonely life to live. He did seem to have a very soft voice. I am not that knowledgeable on How the testis would function if that is even possible? what business is it of mine. I just think He is innocent of accusations. and anyone who tries to defend Him gets the full weight of ridicule and insult by emotional People who know even less. no one believes the news at the best of times. for instance the police claim His Daughter attempted suicide, She says different! after being dragged in cuffs before a justice of the Peace (lay mans appointment, knows nothing of law and is advised by the fiscal officer!) I know who I believe and it ain't the police!
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:23 pm

I’m not sure if that was a yes or no answer.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I’m not sure if that was a yes or no answer.

it is a, I haven't sufficient knowledge to answer one way or another. I was thinking test tube surrogate, but have no Idea how sperm could be used. I heard mention testosterone injections? but Canny mentioned surrogate so left it at that.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I’m not sure if that was a yes or no answer.

it is a, I haven't sufficient knowledge to answer one way or another. I was thinking test tube surrogate, but have no Idea how sperm could be used. I heard mention testosterone injections? but Canny mentioned surrogate so left it at that.

Doctors harvested sperm from the colons of the small boys who shared his bed, and fertilised the surrogate mother.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs