MJ

Re: MJ

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:58 am

Please read my reply again. Cyprus is in the EU, and was then the base for UK forces. Harris was found guilty.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:39 am

Cannydc wrote:Please read my reply again. Cyprus is in the EU, and was then the base for UK forces. Harris was found guilty.

for having His hand on a Girls hip while seated for a photo. got the transcripts of case proceedings? I have seen how guilty People walk into court! I have been to court with guilty People found innocent and guilty. 99% chose the lesser sentence whereas the innocent (unless weak-willed) do full terms. I know a few of them as well, not all innocent of criminal intent, innocent of the allegation. I am reasonably confident Mr Harris was falsely accused by the financial institution extorting revenue from the mentally ill and destitute, they are blood-sucking vampires, and the police with exception of rare occasions are poachers just waiting to harras some lone teenage for a quick buck.

in all honesty, if truly guilt I wouldn't want to read the transcripts! but if innocent like so many falsely accused by the financial institution, what would Your opinion be then?
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Please read my reply again. Cyprus is in the EU, and was then the base for UK forces. Harris was found guilty.

for having His hand on a Girls hip while seated for a photo. got the transcripts of case proceedings? I have seen how guilty People walk into court! I have been to court with guilty People found innocent and guilty. 99% chose the lesser sentence whereas the innocent (unless weak-willed) do full terms. I know a few of them as well, not all innocent of criminal intent, innocent of the allegation. I am reasonably confident Mr Harris was falsely accused by the financial institution extorting revenue from the mentally ill and destitute, they are blood-sucking vampires, and the police with exception of rare occasions are poachers just waiting to harras some lone teenage for a quick buck.

in all honesty, if truly guilt I wouldn't want to read the transcripts! but if innocent like so many falsely accused by the financial institution, what would Your opinion be then?

Happy to put my trust in eleven good men and true in this case, Art.

"You are pretty good, Mr Harris, aren't you, at disguising that dark side of your character?" He replied: "Yes."

Wass: "You didn't think that if you were accused of having a sexual relationship with a 13 year old girl that constituted a criminal offence?"

Rolf Harris: "I didn't think of that at the time"

Wass: "In 1997 you don't think people knew about people assaulting 13 year olds being a criminal offence".

Rolf: "I don't think so"

Harris was later asked to describe the relationship, which saw him and the alleged victim have around eight incidents of sexual activity in about 11 years, according to his version of events.

He said: "It was a flirtatious thing which developed. They were very isolated occasions.

"It stemmed from a feeling of love and friendship as far as I was concerned."

Ms Wass asked whether complimenting the then 13-year-old on her appearance in a bathing suit had been a "sexual remark".

"In hindsight I suppose it is", he replied.

So he pretty much admitted it. And was rightly found guilty.

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/ne ... d-illegal/
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why would any parent let their child go and have sleepovers with an adult stranger?

Same reason they would weep when he died. Fandom is kinda weird sometimes.

Yeah we have it here on a scale almost as bad as N Korea .... evidenced by the death of some wealthy woman in London who died in France some years back.

I don’t think weeping or feeling sad at the loss of a famous person is on the same scale as letting your child stay in their home overnight.

I have to agree with art, Jacko went to trial while he was alive and found not guilty, bringing it up now smacks of money grabbing and morbid public interest.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why would any parent let their child go and have sleepovers with an adult stranger?

Yeah we have it here on a scale almost as bad as N Korea .... evidenced by the death of some wealthy woman in London who died in France some years back.

I don’t think weeping or feeling sad at the loss of a famous person is on the same scale as letting your child stay in their home overnight.

I have to agree with art, Jacko went to trial while he was alive and found not guilty, bringing it up now smacks of money grabbing and morbid public interest.

Jacko has form for paying millions to keep cases out of court.

The testimonies recently were highly compelling, and completely fit the pattern.
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Jacko has form for paying millions to keep cases out of court.

The testimonies recently were highly compelling, and completely fit the pattern.

But it did go to court. As a parent of an abused child why would you accept a bribe to keep the perpetrator from facing their crime while they’re alive? Evidence is more compelling. He’s dead, what’s the purpose of this other than extracting more money?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:
Gabby

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Gabby wrote:Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:

The smirks and sly faces of his so called abused are very telling. Their parents too

As others have said, he went to Court, he was cleared of any wrong doing. He isn't here to defend himself now, and the vultures are circling to garner rich pickings. There's even talk of exhuming his body for samples. It's just greed running through this circus. He was found innocent in life, but he's being vilified in his grave. He should be left to rest in peace.
Niv

Postby Cannydc » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:10 am

Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:

The smirks and sly faces of his so called abused are very telling. Their parents too

As others have said, he went to Court, he was cleared of any wrong doing. He isn't here to defend himself now, and the vultures are circling to garner rich pickings. There's even talk of exhuming his body for samples. It's just greed running through this circus. He was found innocent in life, but he's being vilified in his grave. He should be left to rest in peace.

And that nice Mr Savile.....
Cannydc

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:

There were very, very clear indicators that he was guilty for many,many years. He was raised as a concern to many high profile organisations and charities, they chose to turn a blind eye. During an interview with Louis Theroux he said he had one pair of underpants, and he washed them every night in bleach, and left them to dry wearing them the next day. He was guilty, people knew he was guilty,but he never appeared in Court, MJ did,and he was found innocent.As you say, you take the word of a jury, he was cleared.
Niv

Postby Cannydc » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Niv wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:

There were very, very clear indicators that he was guilty for many,many years. He was raised as a concern to many high profile organisations and charities, they chose to turn a blind eye. During an interview with Louis Theroux he said he had one pair of underpants, and he washed them every night in bleach, and left them to dry wearing them the next day. He was guilty, people knew he was guilty,but he never appeared in Court, MJ did,and he was found innocent.As you say, you take the word of a jury, he was cleared.

He was cleared following a media circus - remind you of anyone else ? Why, if he was innocent, did he pay off others ?

(O.J.Simpson)
Cannydc

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:

He was cleared following a media circus - remind you of anyone else ? Why, if he was innocent, did he pay off others ?

(O.J.Simpson)

Not being privy to all of the information, we have to rely on the fact that he did attend Court, and for whatever reason there was not enough evidence, to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he was guilty. Therefore he is innocent. I would imagine if you were a very famous person, you would want to keep your image intact,as it would have a huge impact on record sales and tour attendance numbers. If he was truly guilty,would any parent accept a huge cash settlement do you think? Knowing they could demand anything to see justice done? He was an easy target, and very vulnerable. He missed out on his childhood,and to compensate for that he fulfilled his childhood through his adult life,and created a haven for other kids to share their childhoods, and be happy.

I know if anybody was ever to abuse any children I may have in the future, there would not be enough money in the World, to prevent me from seeking justice of the highest level. I'd want to see the perpetrator be punished.

As for paying out money out when there is no blame, that's not unheard of. It happens a lot.

As for O.J.Simpson it was clear he was guilty, you'd have to be blind not to have seen that. I read up on his case about 3 years ago, it was peppered with holes :laughing:

I guess we'll all find out when the body of M.J is exhumed, and samples tested. Until then, I'll keep an open mind. :smilin:
Niv

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:55 pm

The problem with the Jackson business is the parents of the boys benefited from Jackson paying off mortgages, being chauffeured around or flown by private jet, to which none refused. One of the lads also testified for the defence at MJ's prosecution saying he'd never laid a finger on him. That same guy is now saying the absolute opposite. Jackson was abnormal and his entire life totally dysfunctional having never grown up or had any normal relationships. Even as an adult in age, psychologically he was a child.

Regards Savile, he once wrote a childrens book called "Stranger Danger".

http://www.intmensorg.com/strangerdanger.htm
Grafenwalder

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

"You are pretty good, Mr Harris, aren't you, at disguising that dark side of your character?" He replied: "Yes."

Wass: "You didn't think that if you were accused of having a sexual relationship with a 13 year old girl that constituted a criminal offence?"

Wass: "In 1997 you don't think people knew about people assaulting 13 year olds being a criminal offence".

Harris was later asked to describe the relationship, which saw him and the alleged victim have around eight incidents of sexual activity in about 11 years, according to his version of events.

He said: "It was a flirtatious thing which developed. They were very isolated occasions.

Ms Wass asked whether complimenting the then 13-year-old on her appearance in a bathing suit had been a "sexual remark".

so it was consensual (not as dark and sinister as has been made out)! still compleatly illegal, as well as risking the Life of such a young Girl with Pregnancy. Mohamid didn't even do that till His Wife was 15 after two years of marriage! nothing misconstrued there or manipulate. could have used this information sooner! is that an official link the courts use to give the public information about cases? cheers for clearing that up Canny! you could have started with that?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:47 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

so it was consensual (not as dark and sinister as has been made out)! still compleatly illegal, as well as risking the Life of such a young Girl with Pregnancy. Mohamid didn't even do that till His Wife was 15 after two years of marriage! nothing misconstrued there or manipulate. could have used this information sooner! is that an official link the courts use to give the public information about cases? cheers for clearing that up Canny! you could have started with that?

still not a blop on the screen in comparison to Your best friend commenting on the size of Your Baby Sons penis is it?
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs