MJ

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:09 am

Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:


The smirks and sly faces of his so called abused are very telling. Their parents too

As others have said, he went to Court, he was cleared of any wrong doing. He isn't here to defend himself now, and the vultures are circling to garner rich pickings. There's even talk of exhuming his body for samples. It's just greed running through this circus. He was found innocent in life, but he's being vilified in his grave. He should be left to rest in peace.


And that nice Mr Savile.....

I don't like speaking ill of the dead, even though what He did is indefensible. even if He went to court I doubt He would have been found guilty, even though every word He spoke was saturated with innuendo. I just don't feel it is right to go any further with any opinion beyond the grave. I have a hard enough time simple commenting abut these topics! I was called liberal by a police officer last night. He failed to understand what I meant by I couldn't do their job. in such cases, as a police officer, the terrorist wouldn't appear in court. if I was a Sheriff they wouldn't make it to prison. You know who has suffered and brought to bear the conversation indicating Savil as a coward. John Joseph Lydon spoke out on national television and radio! and what of that presenter on that crime show who was murdered outside Her home? how many of You were paying attention then?
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:14 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:


The smirks and sly faces of his so called abused are very telling. Their parents too

As others have said, he went to Court, he was cleared of any wrong doing. He isn't here to defend himself now, and the vultures are circling to garner rich pickings. There's even talk of exhuming his body for samples. It's just greed running through this circus. He was found innocent in life, but he's being vilified in his grave. He should be left to rest in peace.


And that nice Mr Savile.....

I don't like speaking ill of the dead, even though what He did is indefensible. even if He went to court I doubt He would have been found guilty, even though every word He spoke was saturated with innuendo. I just don't feel it is right to go any further with any opinion beyond the grave. I have a hard enough time simple commenting abut these topics! I was called liberal by a police officer last night. He failed to understand what I meant by I couldn't do their job. in such cases, as a police officer, the terrorist wouldn't appear in court. if I was a Sheriff they wouldn't make it to prison. You know who has suffered and brought to bear the conversation indicating Savil as a coward. John Joseph Lydon spoke out on national television and radio! and what of that presenter on that crime show who was murdered outside Her home? how many of You were paying attention then?


Jill Dando? thank You
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: MJ

Postby Cannydc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:37 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:


The smirks and sly faces of his so called abused are very telling. Their parents too

As others have said, he went to Court, he was cleared of any wrong doing. He isn't here to defend himself now, and the vultures are circling to garner rich pickings. There's even talk of exhuming his body for samples. It's just greed running through this circus. He was found innocent in life, but he's being vilified in his grave. He should be left to rest in peace.


And that nice Mr Savile.....

I don't like speaking ill of the dead, even though what He did is indefensible. even if He went to court I doubt He would have been found guilty, even though every word He spoke was saturated with innuendo. I just don't feel it is right to go any further with any opinion beyond the grave. I have a hard enough time simple commenting abut these topics! I was called liberal by a police officer last night. He failed to understand what I meant by I couldn't do their job. in such cases, as a police officer, the terrorist wouldn't appear in court. if I was a Sheriff they wouldn't make it to prison. You know who has suffered and brought to bear the conversation indicating Savil as a coward. John Joseph Lydon spoke out on national television and radio! and what of that presenter on that crime show who was murdered outside Her home? how many of You were paying attention then?


If you really have no care for the victims, the chance of justice and closure for them, shame on you.

To allow the perpetrator of such horrific crimes to have their record wiped clean by dying is simply indefensible.

And the murder of Jill Dando has nothing to do with this conversation.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14004
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:Yep, it’s all about money.... MJ funded their lifestyle for years, also their families.... now they’re skint! :shake head:


The smirks and sly faces of his so called abused are very telling. Their parents too

As others have said, he went to Court, he was cleared of any wrong doing. He isn't here to defend himself now, and the vultures are circling to garner rich pickings. There's even talk of exhuming his body for samples. It's just greed running through this circus. He was found innocent in life, but he's being vilified in his grave. He should be left to rest in peace.


And that nice Mr Savile.....

I don't like speaking ill of the dead, even though what He did is indefensible. even if He went to court I doubt He would have been found guilty, even though every word He spoke was saturated with innuendo. I just don't feel it is right to go any further with any opinion beyond the grave. I have a hard enough time simple commenting abut these topics! I was called liberal by a police officer last night. He failed to understand what I meant by I couldn't do their job. in such cases, as a police officer, the terrorist wouldn't appear in court. if I was a Sheriff they wouldn't make it to prison. You know who has suffered and brought to bear the conversation indicating Savil as a coward. John Joseph Lydon spoke out on national television and radio! and what of that presenter on that crime show who was murdered outside Her home? how many of You were paying attention then?


If you really have no care for the victims, the chance of justice and closure for them, shame on you.

To allow the perpetrator of such horrific crimes to have their record wiped clean by dying is simply indefensible.

And the murder of Jill Dando has nothing to do with this conversation.


do You live in south lanakshire? glasgows poverty is comparable to bangladesh! what do You know of victimization? the first girl I ever kissed was sexually abused by Her dad, and My friend abused His little brother. then there is the heroin epidemic. I will take You on a tour You will never forget! and that doesn't include some of the places I have been in south africa. don't mistake my limits for passivity I will drive Me fingers into Your neck so the blood leaves Your body quick with the least amount of suffering.

unlike another friend of mine who was also abused as a boy and He will describe in detail how to torture a pedophile! run along and play with people Your Own size! compton may have a reputation all they do is shoot! they don't go toe to toe with bats, machetes, axes, knives or cs, bottles. and that was a weekly thing for the gers and celts back when. little has changed. My Son told Me of an event recently. two young Men fronted up to His Friend, one of them with a knife. He smashed them and then mocked them with the fact He never even attempted to stab Him. which resulted in a few extra blows while He was on the ground. there are Many homes whos parent have concern but their Children can't speak openly as My Son does.

and my Daughter was being persuaded to indulge the intimate delights of Her Freind who has been corrupted but the sexualization imposed on Her by society and Her Mother need for intimacy resulting in a few to many introductions which are unhealthy for a now 9-year-old! don't copy and past a single item again till You can actually step up and introduce Your Self, what do You do, where do You live. Who do You know... thank You Goodbye!
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:18 am

and that doesn't even include the procurator fiscal accusing 5 young Men including My son of assault when there is video evidence it was the prosecution's witness who instigated the fight. leaving His table under the influence to confront two them. before the rest were called. the aggressor as a witness and the two boys who never lifted a hand in addressing got smashed identified as the aggressors! My Son who showed up after the event kicked off was the only one who stepped up and restrained the Man. with His big Boy 50 od years of age just letting their Dad wail on 16-year-olds. Yeh You know what a victim is. and then there is the administration who charge a 5-year-old (what age can charges be brought against a Child legally?) with being absent from school without their permission. no representation in Sheriffs court I did it My self did the administration favor and negotiated to the minimum when I could have easily walked out. My greatest compliment is a Sheriff of Her Majesties CROWN court smiling at Me as I walk out perplex at How I managed what I did!

From serious assault to assault to a breach of the peace and a sentence to see a social worker who seems to be under the impression, both His Mum and I neglect HIm. He has repeatedly stressed upon their deaf ears He wanted to do this himself. I would have torn the case apart and charged the procurator fiscal with falsifying evidence at the hearing, using their own evidence against them, ie what they wrote. as well as treason and extortion.

that was concluded yesterday! and what the social worker reported on both My Self and KIds Mum when We met with the Sheriff was disgusting after two-hour introduction and never having met Me!
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 am

I will send You copies if You provide Your address
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: MJ

Postby Cannydc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:49 am

So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14004
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: MJ

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:58 am

Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


Every case/situation isn’t the same. This MJ case is not about justice for any victims, it’s about getting money.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28388
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MJ

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


Every case/situation isn’t the same. This MJ case is not about justice for any victims, it’s about getting money.


And that's simply an unsubstantiated claim.

You have no idea of their motives, any more than I do. The difference is, I have an open mind. They might be money grabbing, they might not. But they might also want the truth about him to be finally revealed. Hw do you know that isn't true ? The general concensus was that they are credible witnesses...
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14004
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: MJ

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


Every case/situation isn’t the same. This MJ case is not about justice for any victims, it’s about getting money.


And that's simply an unsubstantiated claim.

You have no idea of their motives, any more than I do. The difference is, I have an open mind. They might be money grabbing, they might not. But they might also want the truth about him to be finally revealed. Hw do you know that isn't true ? The general concensus was that they are credible witnesses...


I too have an open mind but I’m also a realist.
How can the truth be revealed like this? The people who believed it believe it, the people who don’t, still won’t. It’s not going to get at any truth but it may get something else...$$$$$$$
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28388
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MJ

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


Every case/situation isn’t the same. This MJ case is not about justice for any victims, it’s about getting money.


And that's simply an unsubstantiated claim.

You have no idea of their motives, any more than I do. The difference is, I have an open mind. They might be money grabbing, they might not. But they might also want the truth about him to be finally revealed. Hw do you know that isn't true ? The general concensus was that they are credible witnesses...


I too have an open mind but I’m also a realist.
How can the truth be revealed like this? The people who believed it believe it, the people who don’t, still won’t. It’s not going to get at any truth but it may get something else...$$$$$$$


Via a proper enquiry which reveals lots of corroborative evidence which matches witness statements. Lots of people worked for him. They know the truth.

A picture can be built which is highly representative of his behaviour and actions.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 14004
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: MJ

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


Every case/situation isn’t the same. This MJ case is not about justice for any victims, it’s about getting money.


And that's simply an unsubstantiated claim.

You have no idea of their motives, any more than I do. The difference is, I have an open mind. They might be money grabbing, they might not. But they might also want the truth about him to be finally revealed. Hw do you know that isn't true ? The general concensus was that they are credible witnesses...


I too have an open mind but I’m also a realist.
How can the truth be revealed like this? The people who believed it believe it, the people who don’t, still won’t. It’s not going to get at any truth but it may get something else...$$$$$$$


Via a proper enquiry which reveals lots of corroborative evidence which matches witness statements. Lots of people worked for him. They know the truth.

A picture can be built which is highly representative of his behaviour and actions.


Have they ever gone for a proper inquiry? Didn’t one of them testify to say MJ was innocent?
If it’s true I hope they get some closure but I find making a documentary now a bit suspicious.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28388
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


justice and right are completely independent! young Men across the western world are committing suicide left right and center and it has nothing to do with victimization or even poverty! no, I won't read the opinions of others. I will listen to Your opinion when you actually have one. otherwise, don't use other peoples words to justify Your willful ignorance.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: MJ

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


justice and right are completely independent! young Men across the western world are committing suicide left right and center and it has nothing to do with victimization or even poverty! no, I won't read the opinions of others. I will listen when You speak. otherwise, don't use other peoples words to justify Your willful ignorance.


Women attempt suicide just as often but they aren’t as successful because they aren’t as violent. Even to themselves.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28388
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So you attempt to justify denying justice for the victims of sexual assaults by quoting cases of more sexually abused kids ?

Here's one for you. My sister's son was one of his victims. If he had topped himself pre-trial (if only !!) were the victims to be denied closure ?

Read it and wonder.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/28/mi ... am-market/


justice and right are completely independent! young Men across the western world are committing suicide left right and center and it has nothing to do with victimization or even poverty! no, I won't read the opinions of others. I will listen when You speak. otherwise, don't use other peoples words to justify Your willful ignorance.


Women attempt suicide just as often but they aren’t as successful because they aren’t as violent. Even to themselves.
Jordan Peterson lays that misconception of the gender gap to rest! they are unsuccessful because they are not violent. fatally violent to be specific.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests