Pity the Nation: War Spending Is Bankrupting America

Re: Pity the Nation: War Spending Is Bankrupting America

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:nor how Rasputin it was rumerd was having an affair with Nocolas's Wife. I can't reed to Good so rely in boney m for historical context.

Are you saying you rely on Napoleon for historical context? You have lost me art, I do not get what you mean? Sorry.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:nor how Rasputin it was rumerd was having an affair with Nocolas's Wife. I can't reed to Good so rely in boney m for historical context.

Are you saying you rely on Napoleon for historical context? You have lost me art, I do not get what you mean? Sorry.

okay. how? do You get oh, :pmsl: Bonaparte. no boney M

Last edited by art0hur0moh on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Always goes back 70 years to argue the Americans are really heroes saving the world.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:

okay, how? do You get oh, :pmsl: Bonaparte. no boney M

Boney M for historical context :ooer:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Americans came in at extra time and we finally paid of the debt to them a few years back.
We we're grateful.
You never mention your gratitude to the Russians for beating Germany and bringing the war to an end at great cost to themselves.
Are we to grovel forever to America who have become the new Nazis as far as illegal invasions slaughter and occupations go?
Eisenhower warned us this would happen but Americans chose to ignore him.

The Russians were fighting German invaders, we weren't. In Europe, we were fighting to expel invaders out of someone else's country, not our own.

The Soviets signed a non agression pact that greenlighted the Nazis in Europe. They made a deal with the devil and it bit them in the ass.

And while the defeat of the Nazis liberated many Europeans, for those "liberated" by the Soviets life didn't improve much.

Another one who thinks America fight altruistic wars on behalf of others.
America fights in its own interests.

Are you denying pearl harbour now as well?
Did you shovel the stuff into you when using?
It would explain your paranoia

That an Irish IP by any chance?
Yes I shovelled it in.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:no I don't know the story of Anastasia fleeing the the revolution under house arrest with Her entire family in the distant back woods of a town in siberia and lenin ordering them to be executed.

Now I know you’re making stuff up, that is not what history tells us.

if You are talking about the escape I think it highly unlikely? though all the daughters did have relationships with the soldiers guarding them. this isn't Disney!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:

okay, how? do You get oh, :pmsl: Bonaparte. no boney M

Boney M for historical context :ooer:

nm :roll:
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Everytime a conversation of this kind regarding America takes place people revert back to the second world war to sell us the story of how heroic they were how we all owe them big time.
Isn't it sad.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Everytime a conversation of this kind regarding America takes place people revert back to the second world war to sell us the story of how heroic they were how we all owe them big time.
Isn't it sad.

So you’d prefer we were ruled from Berlin or Moscow, America will always be the great Satan in your mind and nobody else can have an opinion that differs from yours?
That sounds unfair.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Everytime a conversation of this kind regarding America takes place people revert back to the second world war to sell us the story of how heroic they were how we all owe them big time.
Isn't it sad.

So you’d prefer we were ruled from Berlin or Moscow, America will always be the great Satan in your mind and nobody else can have an opinion that differs from yours?
That sounds unfair.

I think it's sad that people have to drag old history back up to defend America in a conversation about the now.
It happens everytime.
America are the ultimate debtor nation .... but they were great one time.
It's like listening to the Brexit crowd who want their country back.
That country sailed a long time ago.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby We’re unworthy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn't it sad.

That sounds unfair.

I think it's sad that people have to drag old history back up to defend America in a conversation about the now.
It happens everytime.

Ultimate debtor nation, could that be because of all the money spent defending Europe and the free world?
Trump is right, he should withdraw all US Forces and let you pay for your own defence.
See how that works out for you.
We’re unworthy

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 pm

We’re unworthy wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn't it sad.

That sounds unfair.

It happens everytime.

Ultimate debtor nation, could that be because of all the money spent defending Europe and the free world?

No.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:32 pm

This Rollup fella complains that America spends too much on its military and is bankrupting itself, but when asked if that’s because they defend the free world he says no?
Trump is right, he needs to withdraw America from NATO and spend the money on American people

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:This Rollup fella complains that America spends too much on its military and is bankrupting itself, but when asked if that’s because they defend the free world he says no?
Trump is right, he needs to withdraw America from NATO and spend the money on American people

I agree totally with that and when they do the world can breathe a great sigh of relief.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Always goes back 70 years to argue the Americans are really heroes saving the world.

And why did the US get involved and what came out of that war? :wurms:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs