Labour's lead over Conservatives surges to 7% in polls

Re: Labour's lead over Conservatives surges to 7% in polls

Postby LordRaven » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I would find it difficult to have a PM who dislikes Britain so much, he could and probably would cause a lot of irreparable damage. And to the point we might, as a nation, experience events that only ever happen in other countries. And I am talking of the C word and the A word. :yikes:

You prefer lawlessness and chaos where summary execution is the only way. That's because it's what you've been trained to accept and believe in. You are a bigger threat than JC could ever be. You and people like you raven, far right savages.

Coming from you, the pro-beheading medieval fuckwitComing from you, the pro-beheading medieval fuckwitism/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.
Go applaud Assad for gism/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.
Go applaud Assad for gassing a few more civilians why don't you Felch?
Go rebroadcast all the anti-west propaganda Felch
But please don't try and sound sensible, you lost all credibility years ago--and stop giving female posters the creeps, and i say this because I have been away for a while but have noted yet again you are being told to back off.
:shake head:

Coming from you Lordy the pro-beheading medieval fuckwit/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.
You support our industries supporting the fucking head choppers headquarters Saudi Arabia.
You support us arming and training them to commit genocide on the people of Yemen. You support the Saudi pilots being trained at Valley airbase on Anglesey in how to kill children from the air.
You support our special forces in training the most barbaric fucking head choppers on the planet.
What a twat you really are.
You'll be telling me next it's to protect the British people.

Bollocks! I am and always have been against the support and promotion of wahhabism and where it emanates from. Why are telling lies? :shell:
I have often said get rid of the need to trade with them and, please know, I would support action against them.
However I note that our leaders are doing what churchill did too :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Given you are part of the same Anti-British/West propaganda apparatus as Corbyn your treasonous words come as no surprise, and I have to say again "Why do you not just fuck off and live in Russia or Syria you 5th columnist? We don't need your sort here, you are utterly ridiculous and just a brainwashed moron." :smilin:

He described how UK troops dressed as civilians tried to cross the border where they were checked at. They then tried to shoot their way out of it and were arrested. They were properly arrested and the result was to unleash a bombing campaign on the local police station.

The check point was Iraqi controlled, not terrorist or anything to do with terrorists. The bigger question is what were the sas up to and why were they shooting the very people they were meant to be there protecting/helping? :dunno:

Lawless savages is my guess, based on masses of testimony about war crimes by the west. War crimes that the US knee capped the ICC over investigating.

Make you proud does it raven?

Cunt.

Were you there? Was he? Do you have any clue? No of course you don't and neither does that c**t Corbyn.
One thing I do know is that British Forces do not do things without good reason.
So please tell me how you know all the facts? Please tell me their mission, the reason for it etc etc
You seem to have all the answers Felch :pmsl:
2005 Iraq??? Mmmh? Let me think.
I have, you are a fuckwit who imagines it was a stable country by the sounds of your naive post --what a c**t! You and Corbyn :smilin:
And you sound as though you require Special Forces to wear uniform at all times with 6" letters proclaiming "we are special forces" all over them :pmsl:
Naive twat :off head:

They simply could have identified themselves or requested a senior commander to authorise passing through their own allies check-point.

You tell me what they were up to?

Tell me why they would open fire on their allies?

Why would the western forces unleash bombing on the locals for it?

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Coming from you Lordy the pro-beheading medieval fuckwit/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.
You support our industries supporting the fucking head choppers headquarters Saudi Arabia.
You support us arming and training them to commit genocide on the people of Yemen. You support the Saudi pilots being trained at Valley airbase on Anglesey in how to kill children from the air.
You support our special forces in training the most barbaric fucking head choppers on the planet.

Bollocks! I am and always have been against the support and promotion of wahhabism and where it emanates from. Why are telling lies? :shell:
I have often said get rid of the need to trade with them and, please know, I would support action against them.

He was a zionist cunt as well.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I would find it difficult to have a PM who dislikes Britain so much, he could and probably would cause a lot of irreparable damage. And to the point we might, as a nation, experience events that only ever happen in other countries. And I am talking of the C word and the A word. :yikes:

You prefer lawlessness and chaos where summary execution is the only way. That's because it's what you've been trained to accept and believe in. You are a bigger threat than JC could ever be. You and people like you raven, far right savages.

Coming from you, the pro-beheading medieval fuckwitComing from you, the pro-beheading medieval fuckwitism/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.
Go applaud Assad for gism/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.
But please don't try and sound sensible, you lost all credibility years ago--and stop giving female posters the creeps, and i say this because I have been away for a while but have noted yet again you are being told to back off.

Coming from you Lordy the pro-beheading medieval fuckwit/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.

You can't deal with the fact that Labour under Corbyn are talking of stopping selling them arms .... ooooh what about the jobs?
You don't give a shit it's supposedly Saudis responsible for 911 but the people of Afghanistan and Iraq who must pay the price .... you need to listen to yourself.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:49 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Given you are part of the same Anti-British/West propaganda apparatus as Corbyn your treasonous words come as no surprise, and I have to say again "Why do you not just fuck off and live in Russia or Syria you 5th columnist? We don't need your sort here, you are utterly ridiculous and just a brainwashed moron." :smilin:

He described how UK troops dressed as civilians tried to cross the border where they were checked at. They then tried to shoot their way out of it and were arrested. They were properly arrested and the result was to unleash a bombing campaign on the local police station.

The check point was Iraqi controlled, not terrorist or anything to do with terrorists. The bigger question is what were the sas up to and why were they shooting the very people they were meant to be there protecting/helping? :dunno:

Lawless savages is my guess, based on masses of testimony about war crimes by the west. War crimes that the US knee capped the ICC over investigating.

Make you proud does it raven?

Cunt.

Were you there? Was he? Do you have any clue? No of course you don't and neither does that c**t Corbyn.
One thing I do know is that British Forces do not do things without good reason.
So please tell me how you know all the facts? Please tell me their mission, the reason for it etc etc
You seem to have all the answers Felch :pmsl:
2005 Iraq??? Mmmh? Let me think.
I have, you are a fuckwit who imagines it was a stable country by the sounds of your naive post --what a c**t! You and Corbyn :smilin:
And you sound as though you require Special Forces to wear uniform at all times with 6" letters proclaiming "we are special forces" all over them :pmsl:
Naive twat :off head:

They simply could have identified themselves or requested a senior commander to authorise passing through their own allies check-point.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Naivety at its finest :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:50 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Coming from you Lordy the pro-beheading medieval fuckwit/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.

He was a zionist c**t as well.

A man for his time, you ungrateful cunt! Who aligned himself with those you hero worship, and who would have been defeated without his help --fact! :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:53 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You can't deal with the fact that Labour under Corbyn are talking of stopping selling them arms .... ooooh what about the jobs?
You don't give a shit it's supposedly Saudis responsible for 911 but the people of Afghanistan and Iraq who must pay the price .... you need to listen to yourself.

British arms manuafacturers will lose £Billions and Britain's unemployment will skyrocket -- that is the only thing we can be sure of.
I always thought you supported the working man? Your wanting thousands more people to lose their jobs in the UK is shocking :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

British arms manuafacturers will lose £Billions and Britain's unemployment will skyrocket -- that is the only thing we can be sure of.
I always thought you supported the working man? Your wanting thousands more people to lose their jobs in the UK is shocking :yikes:

There goes your claim...

:roll:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

So the sas in civvies armed to the teeth expected to get through a (allies) check point no problem?

Says more about the mentality of the sas to me...
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Coming from you, the pro-beheading medieval fuckwitComing from you, the pro-beheading medieval fuckwitism/dictators slaughtering their own people supporter, I do find that a bit rich.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: What a fucking plank!
I don't support the head choppers .... unless there are British jobs involved ........ if it's making money then slaughter more children in Yemen .... sharpen the swords of the head choppers if it's worth a few bob .... what a dumb fuck. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
You just proved my fucking point in the clearest and dumbest fucking way possible!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

So the sas in civvies armed to the teeth expected to get through a (allies) check point no problem?

Says more about the mentality of the sas to me...

Go and look up the word clandestine you clueless individual :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: What a fucking plank!
I don't support the head choppers .... unless there are British jobs involved ........ if it's making money then slaughter more children in Yemen .... sharpen the swords of the head choppers if it's worth a few bob .... what a dumb fuck. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
You just proved my fucking point in the clearest and dumbest fucking way possible!

So you agree with arms sales to the Saudis, thanks for clearing that up. Personally I think we should distance ourselves from them and seek alternatives, they peddle the worst propaganda in the world and they spread it like a disease around the world.
Withdraw from them altogether and find other markets.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:Image

They are all fucking shit! I will not be voting for any of them. May purposefully colluded with the EU to drag Brexit out and make it sound so bad to try and frighten the UK populace into staying in, and all that served to do was to make us an international laughing stock.
Corbyn is a danger to this country, a friend of the IRA and Islamic terrorists and an out and out marxist who will cause far more harm than good.
He will cause massive job losses in one of our only exports which is the arms industry and when all those workers lose their jobs and end up on the dole the welfare bill will increase substantially.
With that and other things he will do the national debt will soar and he will also carry out social policies that will severely affect working class labour people in their daily lives --and at that point he will become increasingly unpopular and lose his core support base and then be booted out of office when traditional labour voters realise that his idealism doesn't match their expectations of him.
It is a shame that we don't have, as has happened in other countries, a brand new party appear that sweeps to victory in the GE.
None of the current bunch are fit for purpose, we need something new.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:55 pm

We have 2 new parties - how many do you want?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs