Corbyn to vote Leave in 2nd referendum

Re: Corbyn to vote Leave in 2nd referendum

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Retard spotter wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
You only have to be 14 years old to join the Labour Party and get full voting rights on things like who should be the leader etc
But when it comes to 15 year old Jihadi brides the lefties on here have been screaming that she was "obviously groomed" before she left the UK

So, applying the same logic, the 14 and 15 year old Labour members must have been groomed to vote for Corbyn as a leader
Because no sane adult would vote for him.

In your opinion and in the minds of other right wing retards! :laughing:

But but surely the left wing retards agree otherwise these kids wouldn’t be allowed to be members :pmsl: :pmsl:

Aren't you worried that soon they will have to bring in actors (like they do on programs like QT) to make the Tory conference look better attended :pmsl:

I’m more concerned that labour thinks it appropriate to fill their front bench with care in the community patients.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Retard spotter wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
You only have to be 14 years old to join the Labour Party and get full voting rights on things like who should be the leader etc
But when it comes to 15 year old Jihadi brides the lefties on here have been screaming that she was "obviously groomed" before she left the UK

So, applying the same logic, the 14 and 15 year old Labour members must have been groomed to vote for Corbyn as a leader

But but surely the left wing retards agree otherwise these kids wouldn’t be allowed to be members :pmsl: :pmsl:

Aren't you worried that soon they will have to bring in actors (like they do on programs like QT) to make the Tory conference look better attended :pmsl:

I’m more concerned that labour thinks it appropriate to fill their front bench with care in the community patients.

Thinking in your capacity of being a right wing imbecile and a cap doffer of course. :pointlaugh:

Postby Guestp » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Retard spotter wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thinking in your capacity of being a right wing imbecile and a cap doffer of course. :pointlaugh:

What’s a cap doffer? And as for imbeciles the labour front bench is world class but I think they could squeeze you in.
Guestp

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Guestp wrote:What’s a cap doffer? And as for imbeciles the labour front bench is world class but I think they could squeeze you in.

:pointlaugh: You suck your masters dicks!

If you think that the lying Tory scum Rudd, May, Mc Vey, Grayling etc are fit for purpose, then it's you that needs a visit from the men in white coats :hand:

Postby Cannydc » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Cap doffer - an obsequious forelock tugger, a brown noser of the first order. Usually applies to Tory voters who vote the way their boss tells them to.

Also commonly used - bumboy, creep, sycophantic, fawning, toadying, oily, oleaginous, greasy, grovelling, cringing, toadyish, sycophantish, subservient, submissive, slavish, abject.

(See - Uriah Heep)
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 am

Stooo wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:Eh?

That's applying opinion Mungo, it's not the same thing. Logic would need facts and unless you have access to secured information I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bollocks :smilin:

"Logic is a method of reasoning that involves a series of statements, each of which must be true if the statement before it is true."

OK, here is the progression:

Fact 1 - That Jihadi bride was 15 when she decided to leave the UK to join ISIS
Progression 1 - She was obviously groomed before she left the UK

Now, I didn't make that statement and I don't know if it's true or not, but the leftards on here are very certain of this as they have stated many times.
If you reject that statement, then the rest of this progression becomes invalid

Fact 2 - To join the Labour party with full voting rights on leadership and policies etc you must be at least 14 years old
Progression 2 - If you accept Progression 1 - that 14 and 15 years olds are vulnerable to grooming, then it follows that they must have been groomed to vote for Corbyn.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:42 am

Fact 3 - To join the Conservative party with full voting rights on leadership and policies etc you must be at least 15 years old
Progression 2 - If you accept Progression 1 - that 14 and 15 years olds are vulnerable to grooming, then it follows that they must have been groomed by well dodgy Tories.

McAz

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:26 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

That's applying opinion Mungo, it's not the same thing. Logic would need facts and unless you have access to secured information I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bollocks :smilin:

"Logic is a method of reasoning that involves a series of statements, each of which must be true if the statement before it is true."

Now, I didn't make that statement and I don't know if it's true or not, but the leftards on here are very certain of this as they have stated many times.

Fact 2 - To join the Labour party with full voting rights on leadership and policies etc you must be at least 14 years old
Progression 2 - If you accept Progression 1 - that 14 and 15 years olds are vulnerable to grooming, then it follows that they must have been groomed to vote for Corbyn.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Mr Stupid is in the building....
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Mr Stupid is in the building....

You dont understand the process of logic do you
Looks like you're the Mr Stupid.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:59 pm

:roll:
Last edited by McAz on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:Cap doffer - an obsequious forelock tugger, a brown noser of the first order. Usually applies to Tory voters who vote the way their boss tells them to.

Also commonly used - bumboy, creep, sycophantic, fawning, toadying, oily, oleaginous, greasy, grovelling, cringing, toadyish, sycophantish, subservient, submissive, slavish, abject.

(See - Uriah Heep)

With your military background I would have expected you to know that cap doffing is similar to saluting a senior officer
So are you saying that whenever you saluted a senior officer your were being a bumboy? or a creep? or Oily? or grovelling? or submissive? etc etc
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:07 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Cap doffer - an obsequious forelock tugger, a brown noser of the first order. Usually applies to Tory voters who vote the way their boss tells them to.

(See - Uriah Heep)

With your military background I would have expected you to know that cap doffing is similar to saluting a senior officer
So are you saying that whenever you saluted a senior officer your were being a bumboy? or a creep? or Oily? or grovelling? or submissive? etc etc

Oops!

McAz wrote:Fact 3 - To join the Conservative party with full voting rights on leadership and policies etc you must be at least 15 years old
Progression 2 - If you accept Progression 1 - that 14 and 15 years olds are vulnerable to grooming, then it follows that they must have been groomed by well dodgy Tories.

McAz

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

(See - Uriah Heep)

How many things can Bongo get completely wrong in a single day ? The tally mounts by the minute...

OK. 1. We didn't salute senior officers.

2. In fact, we didn't salute ANY OFFICERS, senior or junior.

Why ?

Because officers wear hats with a badge representing the Queen's Commission. And THAT is what is saluted. It is a respectful courtesy.

It is a custom of the service to salute a VC recipient, irrespective of the rank of the individuals concerned. Therefore a General would salute a LCpl VC winner.

An officer would render a courtesy salute to a senior visiting politician, member of the Royal Family, civic dignitary or a ‘lady’.

Colours on parade are saluted as are guns of the Royal Artillery when on parade (which count as their colours).

Saluting is done in Remembrance ie the Cenotaph is saluted if passing in uniform and a salute is given after laying a Remembrance wreath, anywhere.

Saluting is not done without head-dress and is not done inside buildings and is generally not done on operations, particularly if in view of the enemy!

Any further info on saluting, ask someone who can deal with cretins better than I.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 pm

A quick look at Bungo's brilliant logic....

To join the Labour party with full voting rights on leadership and policies etc you must be at least 14 years old. True.

If you accept that 14 and 15 years olds are vulnerable to grooming, then it follows that they must have been groomed to vote for Corbyn. Eh ?

Therein lies the stupidity. At a (very large) push, you could argue that they MIGHT have been groomed - using proper examples, evidence, and of course a suspect to blame. I assume you have them, and look forward to the big reveal. However, you seem to have dismissed the idea that SOME 14 and 15 year olds are allowed to make up their own minds on such mundane decisions?

Have you ?
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:A quick look at Bungo's brilliant logic....

To join the Labour party with full voting rights on leadership and policies etc you must be at least 14 years old. True.

If you accept that 14 and 15 years olds are vulnerable to grooming, then it follows that they must have been groomed to vote for Corbyn. Eh ?

Therein lies the stupidity. At a (very large) push, you could argue that they MIGHT have been groomed - using proper examples, evidence, and of course a suspect to blame. I assume you have them, and look forward to the big reveal. However, you seem to have dismissed the idea that SOME 14 and 15 year olds are allowed to make up their own minds on such mundane decisions?

Have you ?

If you reject that hypothesis then maybe you'd like to suggest another scenario which could explain why the membership of the labour party would elect such a useless leader as Corbyn
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs