Gang, up to 10 teenage boys carry out vicious racist attack

Gang, up to 10 teenage boys carry out vicious racist attack

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:25 pm

A mother-of-two was viciously attacked by a gang of teenage yobs because they 'thought she was Polish.'

Anca Si Piticii was punched and kicked to the ground and suffered severe facial injuries when she asked the group to keep the noise down because her children were sleeping.

The 34-year-old had been removing items from her car boot in Doncaster when the teenagers launched the sickening racially-motivated attack on Friday night

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html

Welcome to Brexit Britain
Cactus Jack

Re: Gang, up to 10 teenage boys carry out vicious racist attack

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Wait for incoming from apologists and those with Polish mates down the pub. :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:33 pm

McAz wrote:Wait for incoming from apologists and those with Polish mates down the pub. :shake head:

Why don't you just pull your prick out and piss all over the forum?
Do you honestly think your remarks worthy for this piece of disgusting news>
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
A mother-of-two was viciously attacked by a gang of teenage yobs because they 'thought she was Polish.'

Anca Si Piticii was punched and kicked to the ground and suffered severe facial injuries when she asked the group to keep the noise down because her children were sleeping.

The 34-year-old had been removing items from her car boot in Doncaster when the teenagers launched the sickening racially-motivated attack on Friday night

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html

Welcome to Brexit Britain

It is quite astonishing. I think schools need to start educating kids away from home-schooled brainwashing
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 pm

McAz wrote:Wait for incoming from apologists and those with Polish mates down the pub. :shake head:

Perhaps if you were to condemn it yourself, as I do, without worrying about what others will do it might or might not post it would be more beneficial to rational discourse

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:

Perhaps if you were to condemn it yourself, as I do, without worrying about what others will do it might or might not post it would be more beneficial to rational discourse

Hear hear!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:

What value is a condemnation by someone too cowardly to even reveal themselves? Or from me, for that matter - will such tawdry tokenism heal the poor woman's injuries.

Of far more value is the exposure of people on here who share the values of these racists - and as we are discovering by their deflections and cheap tactics, there are more of them than one would like to believe.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

What value is a condemnation by someone too cowardly to even reveal themselves? Or from me, for that matter - will such tawdry tokenism heal the poor woman's injuries.

Of far more value is the exposure of people on here who share the values of these racists - and as we are discovering by their deflections and cheap tactics, there are more of them than one would like to believe.

The amount of low blows you throw would have you disqualified by most people, but I am here to humour you and read your rants today because I have a day off--- naughty boy that I am :whistle:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

The amount of low blows you throw would have you disqualified by most people, but I am here to humour you and read your rants today because I have a day off--- naughty boy that I am :whistle:

You can never hit so low that exposing hatred is rendered worthless, Raven.

Hate begets hate - don't do it.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have you one eye on main beam and the other on dip? A sort of dip and dazzle as it were, or perhaps one is looking at me and the other trying to locate me perhaps?
I have to ask as your vision and acuity seem rather fudged today.
Last edited by LordRaven on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:43 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have you one eye on main beam and the other on dip? A sort of dip and dazzle as it were, or perhaps one is looking at me and the other trying to locate me perhaps?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:You can never hit so low that exposing hatred is rendered worthless, Raven.

You have spent too much forum time sucking up to haters and inadequates to be giving advice on vision.

McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 pm

I've seen something very similar in the schools around here.
Not physical but hurtful mean stuff that obviously comes from the parents and is infecting the children.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've seen something very similar in the schools around here.
Not physical but hurtful mean stuff that obviously comes from the parents and is infecting the children.

That is deeply worrying, especially in this uncertain climate. We must all redouble our efforts to combat hate.
McAz

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs