constitutional law triumphs state law

constitutional law triumphs state law

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 am

art0hur0moh

Re: constitutional law triumphs state law

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:42 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

can You answer why it is wrong to commit murder! You all believe it is wrong! the law says it is wrong. but how do You know it is wrong, why? the most basic and fundamental question of all social and cultural paridymes agree it is wrong! yet I have not on one single occasion heard anyone provide an answer why! I know the answer! I will let You know when Your answer is correct.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:37 pm

is it so hard to even admit You don't know the answer? :shake head:

who has right to kill, having valid reason is not enough! You must know why you shouldn't! You are adults, you profess Human principles, yet this is the oldest of Human principles in existence. it isn't a philosophical question!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:06 pm

The Great Fairy in the sky told us it was wrong, on tablets of stone, Art.
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:14 pm

Well if you have to ask... :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:53 pm

I am not asking! You all have opinions and can't answer the most fundamental of questions. pre dating religious dogma Canny! are You saying it is wrong? if that is the case why don't just go out and start killing everyone who doesn't smile at you then? shoot a liberal, execute a conservative there is nothing to stop You. or do You fundamentally know it is wrong even with out reason?
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:04 pm

[quote="art0hur0moh" why don't just go out and start killing everyone who doesn't smile at you then? shoot a liberal, execute a conservative there is nothing to stop You. [/quote]
The thought of twenty years porridge is what stops me.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote: why don't just go out and start killing everyone who doesn't smile at you then? shoot a liberal, execute a conservative there is nothing to stop You.

I agree, the Scots have foisted some shit food on the world :shake head:
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:[quote="art0hur0moh" why don't just go out and start killing everyone who doesn't smile at you then? shoot a liberal, execute a conservative there is nothing to stop You.

The thought of twenty years porridge is what stops me.[/quote]
still You haven't answerd the question! for a law to exist there has to be reason. what is the reason! it isn't that complicated an answer! the fact You are found guilty is based on a presumption of guilt. no intrinsic evidence to support wrong doing! what Your opinion is has no relevance in law. nor dose the opinion of the Population have relevance in law. on that premise You can't be contentious of gender pronounces, in law!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:32 pm

any legally binding contract requires a signatory! you can't be legally bound to a corporations policy with out a signed contract! that is why You put an x on your ballot paper! it is the party You have entered into a contract with, not a governing Body.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote: why don't just go out and start killing everyone who doesn't smile at you then? shoot a liberal, execute a conservative there is nothing to stop You.

still You haven't answerd the question! for a law to exist there has to be reason. what is the reason! it isn't that complicated an answer! the fact You are found guilty is based on a presumption of guilt. no intrinsic evidence to support wrong doing! what Your opinion is has no relevance in law. nor dose the opinion of the Population have relevance in law. on that premise You can't be contentious of gender pronounces, in law!

That is based on some very faulty presumptions.

You say for a law to exist there has to be a reason, that is untrue.

Consequently everything derived from that notion - your word salad included - are meaningless.
Cactus Jack

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs