STOP CALLING CORBYN A MARXIST

STOP CALLING CORBYN A MARXIST

Postby Cannydc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:19 pm

Tories were today warned to stop branding Jeremy Corbyn a “Marxist”, claiming the label means very little to most people.

Former minister and MP for Harlow Robert Halfon urged the Conservative Party’s biggest names to drop the “hard-Left moniker” used in recent speeches because it will not win votes.

In a piece for Conservative Home, Mr Halfon, who is chairman of the Commons education select committee, said: “These terms do not resonate with the public — and certainly not the younger generation. Voters will not be convinced by the ills of Corbyn by hearing ‘Don’t vote for Labour because he is a Marxist’. Such terminology means very little to most ordinary folk.”

He said potential Tory voters are worried about school funding, police and university tuition fees, and the party should develop its own “compassionate, Conservative brand”.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Sounds like someone has realised that the idiotic smear campaign is a disaster.

Can someone tell Bungle and one or two other closet Tories on here, please ?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 1556106866
Cannydc

Re: STOP CALLING CORBYN A MARXIST

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Does this mean I can expect to hear about shit the Tories have achieved this last dozen years and are proud of?
Does this mean I'm going to hear what they are going to do about police education social issues care health etc etc etc that the last government have destroyed .... last as in the shower of shit that are about to be thrown out?
It's going to be doorstep time soon so please remember ... give them a hard time ... even just staring at them till they leave .... slamming the door in their faces or having a big long written list of evil and incompetence they have so far gotten away with and don't let them go till you've finished reading it out or asking question after question.
One elderly gentleman I know is planning on following them around his area soon as he knows they're there and banging a large pan and other disruptive behaviour.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Does this mean I can expect to hear about shit the Tories have achieved this last dozen years and are proud of?
Does this mean I'm going to hear what they are going to do about police education social issues care health etc etc etc that the last government have destroyed .... last as in the shower of shit that are about to be thrown out?
It's going to be doorstep time soon so please remember ... give them a hard time ... even just staring at them till they leave .... slamming the door in their faces or having a big long written list of evil and incompetence they have so far gotten away with and don't let them go till you've finished reading it out or asking question after question.
One elderly gentleman I know is planning on following them around his area soon as he knows they're there and banging a large pan and other disruptive behaviour.

I'll be very rude if they call at my door, call whoever it is a supporter of murdering genocidal Tory scum and then slam the door in it's face.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Does this mean I can expect to hear about shit the Tories have achieved this last dozen years and are proud of?

Spot on comments. We need a few thousand people following them around doing this...

Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:Tories were today warned to stop branding Jeremy Corbyn a “Marxist”, claiming the label means very little to most people.

Former minister and MP for Harlow Robert Halfon urged the Conservative Party’s biggest names to drop the “hard-Left moniker” used in recent speeches because it will not win votes.

In a piece for Conservative Home, Mr Halfon, who is chairman of the Commons education select committee, said: “These terms do not resonate with the public — and certainly not the younger generation. Voters will not be convinced by the ills of Corbyn by hearing ‘Don’t vote for Labour because he is a Marxist’. Such terminology means very little to most ordinary folk.”

He said potential Tory voters are worried about school funding, police and university tuition fees, and the party should develop its own “compassionate, Conservative brand”.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Sounds like someone has realised that the idiotic smear campaign is a disaster.

Can someone tell Bungle and one or two other closet Tories on here, please ?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 1556106866

Commie, Brit Hating, Cunt---imo :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Don't even open the door, just shout "Fuck Off you murdering bastards" through the letter box.
The Nazis and Japs fed people better than these cunts.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:49 pm

He's at best a left centerist in the Swedish style rather than any sort of actual radical, why he alienates centerist lefts is a mystery to me.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:51 pm

Stooo wrote:He's at best a left centerist in the Swedish style rather than any sort of actual radical, why he alienates centerist lefts is a mystery to me.

I think they might not want to be so closely associated with the IRA and middle east terrorist mates of his.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:08 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:He's at best a left centerist in the Swedish style rather than any sort of actual radical, why he alienates centerist lefts is a mystery to me.

I think they might not want to be so closely associated with the IRA and middle east terrorist mates of his.

Do what?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do what?

He sides with our enemies, he does not like us, he is a cunt!
How can you have an Anti-Brit PM?
The man is a menace
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:

:off head:

But the Tories rely on the DUP who have a terrorist past and they deal with arms to the the Saudis as well.

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 pm

I quite like 'Magic Grandpa', as some of the press are calling him.

Although 'Jew-hating tramp' runs it close.
Red Okktober

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I quite like 'Magic Grandpa', as some of the press are calling him.

Brit hating cunt in my book, the man is a fucking menace!
He has openly partied with our enemies and openly condemned our service personnel.
Corbyn spells danger
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do what?

He sides with our enemies, he does not like us, he is a c**t!
How can you have an Anti-Brit PM?
The man is a menace

We sell missiles to a regime presumably behind the recent attacks in Sri Lanka who also beheaded 37 yesterday in their sovereign state, two for words.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I quite like 'Magic Grandpa', as some of the press are calling him.

What was that in then?

The Scum or the Daily Heil? :hand: :pmsl:

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs