Brexit Party

Re: Brexit Party

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat May 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Stooo wrote:

I'm no fan of Owen Jones but this took a lot of front.

Echoes of Nuremberg rallies with sycophants fawning before their "God". Farage is riding a second wave of euphoria at the moment but this is not going to end well.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 8:47 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Echoes of Nuremberg rallies with sycophants fawning before their "God". Farage is riding a second wave of euphoria at the moment but this is not going to end well.

There was a couple of right poisonous old hags in that video :laughing:

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 25, 2019 8:47 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

The mad, wide-eyed evangelist preaching of many of them gives rise to a worry that they are actually in the process of being brainwashed into joining the cult, and when called on to revolt may carry out acts similar to the murder of Jo Cox.

Shocking, but that's what happens to people no longer properly led by competents. Farage has filled that void.
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

The mad, wide-eyed evangelist preaching of many of them gives rise to a worry that they are actually in the process of being brainwashed into joining the cult, and when called on to revolt may carry out acts similar to the murder of Jo Cox.

Shocking, but that's what happens to people no longer properly led by competents. Farage has filled that void.

People have very short memories. On the day of the EU referendum "win" Farage gleefully crowed about how the Leave party had achieved victory "without a single bullet being fired." Jo Cox had been shot dead just seven days before.
Grafenwalder

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

WTF You used the word competent's, what fucking competent's do you have leading your party. Corbyn Jeeze the mind boggles on that one. John fucking Mcdonut who was sacked for INCOMPETENT handling of the GLC finances. And last but Not least that wonderfully accomplished fruitcake Diane Abbott. Canny I thought you had a couple of loose marbles running around your head, but it seems you have lost your marbles completely, mind you it does explain a lot
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:36 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

WTF You used the word competent's, what fucking competent's do you have leading your party. Corbyn Jeeze the mind boggles on that one. John fucking Mcdonut who was sacked for INCOMPETENT handling of the GLC finances. And last but Not least that wonderfully accomplished fruitcake Diane Abbott. Canny I thought you had a couple of loose marbles running around your head, but it seems you have lost your marbles completely, mind you it does explain a lot

TBF Roc, you've got Widdicombe...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:38 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

I agree with that, Labour are a bunch of Incompetents who probably couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
And as the Tories have been fucking shit in fucking up Brexit and have managed to create massive poverty and killed people through uncaring evil policies they can fuck right off too.
I will be voting LibDem
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

TBF Roc, you've got Widdicombe...

Doris Karloff makes me laugh
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Completely agree.

"We" aren't in government. The Tories have 'led' this country for 8 years and dragged it into a sorry state indeed. You can't blame Labour for that, no matter who leads them. Your whataboutery is of no consequence.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:46 pm

:yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:12 pm

Shouldn't she be in the DUP ?
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:Shouldn't she be in the DUP ?

It's not about the people who are appointed to responsible positions, it's about 'are nige'.

Promise the world about social reform and you will not sway these people, they are truly stupid, I'm done with being nice about them and calling them misguided and easily led and it's a problem with the slavish Corbynistas as well, you're in another world...
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs