Brexit Party

Re: Brexit Party

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Or a banana milkshake republic.

Just means more votes for Farage.

Those smart Remainers showing how smart they are again :mrgreen:

No it doesn't you idiotic sap. :whistle:

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 3:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I am not in favour of anyone getting covered in eggs, milkshakes etc etc whilst out campaigning.

Even Corbyn.

It is just not on.

We are not a Banana Republic and if this continues it can only escalate.

Jo Cox was a lady going about her rightful business and she got murdered by a complete c**t, I cannot share in your amusement because next time it could be acid.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Corbyn recently got punched by one of Farage 'thuggish Daily Mail reading supporters!

Nothing wrong with a bit of milkshake and i never heard right wing scum condemn the attack on Corbyn.

Far right scum whine like fuck just over a milkshake FFS :pointlaugh:

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I am not in favour of anyone getting covered in eggs, milkshakes etc etc whilst out campaigning.

Even Corbyn.

It is just not on.

Jo Cox was a lady going about her rightful business and she got murdered by a complete c**t, I cannot share in your amusement because next time it could be acid.

A milkshake doesn't compare to what happened to Joe Cox at the hands of that morons fascist scum supporters.

As I mentioned previously, this type of thing can only escalate if not tackled. Jo Cox lost her life because people campaigning can get attacked by nutters.

Are you of the opinion that what happened to Farage is a good thing then? Next time it could be acid.

IMO this type of thing needs to be stamped out, and I notice the copper seems to think it funny too.

I am and always will be a remainer ---not a supporter of any idiots throwing stuff over anyone because its not funny at all, it will escalate if left to go on and we could end up with another Jo Cox.

God preserve us from such idiots!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon May 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
No it doesn't you idiotic sap. :whistle:

Why because most people were only going to vote for him because they thought he was good at dodging milkshakes and now they're going to vote Lib Dem?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon May 20, 2019 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Corbyn recently got punched by one of Farage 'thuggish Daily Mail reading supporters!

Nothing wrong with a bit of milkshake and i never heard right wing scum condemn the attack on Corbyn.

He didn't get punched he had an egg thrown at him and the egg thrower was sent to gaol.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Even Corbyn.

It is just not on.

BUMPED
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

He didn't get punched he had an egg thrown at him and the egg thrower was sent to gaol.

Lying wanker :hand:

This is the moment a Brexit supporter smashes an egg over Jeremy Corbyn's head in an “attack on the democratic process.”

John Murphy, 31, shouted “respect the vote” as he ambushed Mr Corbyn during talks with leaders of the Finsbury Park Mosque, striking the politician on the right side of his head while holding an egg.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/b ... 00326.html

Postby Stooo » Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Even Corbyn.

It is just not on.

BUMPED

Fuck him. If you can't play the game then get the fuck out, throwing food at idiots is an old tradition going back centuries, they chuck cake at them in Scandanavia.

I agree with you when it comes to fascists like Fartrage, they should get chinned rather than waste a 5Guys shake on the bastards.

Tossers like this and his ilk radicalised Mair and fed his hate, they deserve much more than they get...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon May 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

This is the moment a Brexit supporter smashes an egg over Jeremy Corbyn's head in an “attack on the democratic process.”

John Murphy, 31, shouted “respect the vote” as he ambushed Mr Corbyn during talks with leaders of the Finsbury Park Mosque, striking the politician on the right side of his head while holding an egg.

That's exactly what I said :dunno:

Punk why don't you log in and own your ignorant, aggressive, profane posts?

Are you ashamed of them?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon May 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Stooo wrote:Tossers like this and his ilk radicalised Mair and fed his hate, they deserve much more than they get...

And they should put criminals in the stocks I suppose?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

That's exactly what I said :dunno:

Punk why don't you log in and own your ignorant, aggressive, profane posts?

Are you ashamed of them?

You said that he had an egg thrown at him. He had a fist with an egg in make direct contact with his head. :hand:

Not punk. There are lots of left wing people you thick cunt.

Postby Stooo » Mon May 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Eddie Mair is ripping the shit out of the BxP spokesman on LBC :wurms:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:Tossers like this and his ilk radicalised Mair and fed his hate, they deserve much more than they get...

Stop whinging you gammon snowflake :pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Mon May 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

What?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Even Corbyn.

It is just not on.

BUMPED

Fuck him. If you can't play the game then get the fuck out, throwing food at idiots is an old tradition going back centuries, they chuck cake at them in Scandanavia.

I agree with you when it comes to fascists like Fartrage, they should get chinned rather than waste a 5Guys shake on the bastards.

Tossers like this and his ilk radicalised Mair and fed his hate, they deserve much more than they get...

I cannot agree, what you have said is no better than the cunts who incited that evil bastard Mair who killed Jo Cox.

We might not agree with some people and their idiotic views but I cannot agree with physical attacks on them.

I for one don't want escalation through this behaviour being unchecked and/or applauded, look what happened to benazir bhutto.

Where we draw the line?

Hopefully this country wakes up to the fact that we really do need to stay in the EU, because Brexit is turning us inwards on ourselves and what is happening is not pretty.

Some of the things going on on our streets remind me of inter-wars Germany.

If these kind of attacks continue before long there will be lots of Security around them wearing uniforms so they can better identify the "enemy" -- all reminiscent of The Black Shirts and the SA.

We really don't want that here. That is why the Police need to come down heavily on this.

The man who egged Corbyn got jailed and quite rightly so, and so should the cunt who did this.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs