Brexit Party

Brexit Party

Postby Cobs » Wed May 08, 2019 11:14 pm

I break it to you gently dear readers, there has been a leaflet from the Farageistes.

Claire Fox - writer
June Mummery - fishing industry
Joel Chilaka - medical student
(back page now)
Ben Habib - ceo
Annunziata Rees-Mogg - journalist
Richard Tice - chairman/entrepeneur
James Glancy CGC - decorated royal marine

And of course a preamble from the main man...
May 23rd can be the start of a new future for British democracy
Cobs

Re: Brexit Party

Postby Dean » Thu May 09, 2019 6:39 am

Oh great, another Brexit thread. Just what we needed...
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 09, 2019 10:18 am

Dean wrote:Oh great, another Brexit thread. Just what we needed...

It won't go away for many years Dean .... well if we'd .... well if we hadn't ... recriminations for a generation.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am

June Mummery is a fucking lunatic, you didn't mention Widdecombe.

A leaflet you say?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 am

Here she is banging on about how it won't be as bad as a world war, what happened to the sunny fucking uplands?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu May 09, 2019 10:34 am

Remember Labour brexiquitters, this man just called you haters of Christianity...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu May 09, 2019 10:36 am

Stooo wrote:Here she is banging on about how it won't be as bad as a world war, what happened to the sunny fucking uplands?

Regardless, it’s disgraceful to invoke the suffering of millions for cheap political knockabout - where the fuck Is the morality of this devoutly religious individual?
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 09, 2019 10:43 am

McHenry wrote:
Stooo wrote:Here she is banging on about how it won't be as bad as a world war, what happened to the sunny fucking uplands?

Regardless, it’s disgraceful to invoke the suffering of millions for cheap political knockabout - where the fuck Is the morality of this devoutly religious individual?

She looks pissed all the time these days.
Maybe it's just the way she's ageing. :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Thu May 09, 2019 1:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McHenry wrote:

She looks pissed all the time these days.
Maybe it's just the way she's ageing. :dunno:

Ironic :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Cobs wrote:I break it to you gently dear readers, there has been a leaflet from the Farageistes.

We got one of those leaflets over the weekend. Well, I say we, but I mean my wife did as it was solely addressed to her.

This caused a lot of laughing in our house as because of the two of us she is staunchly pro-Remain whereas I could be convinced if the arguments were right.

Our eldest managed to get hold of it and drew devil's horns, comedy glass and a beard on Nige along with a speech bubble saying "vote for me peasants".

I might have to do that purely for the lolz the leaflet caused in our house (ps: that is a joke...)
Avon Barksdale

Postby Cannydc » Thu May 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Were there any revelations on this leaflet regarding actual future policies to alleviate the suffering from Tory austerity ?

How do they stand on NHS privatisation ?

Or TTIP ?

Or 5G rollout ?
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Thu May 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Cobs wrote:I break it to you gently dear readers, there has been a leaflet from the Farageistes.

We got one of those leaflets over the weekend. Well, I say we, but I mean my wife did as it was solely addressed to her.

This caused a lot of laughing in our house as because of the two of us she is staunchly pro-Remain whereas I could be convinced if the arguments were right.

Our eldest managed to get hold of it and drew devil's horns, comedy glass and a beard on Nige along with a speech bubble saying "vote for me peasants".

I might have to do that purely for the lolz the leaflet caused in our house (ps: that is a joke...)

:gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:Were there any revelations on this leaflet regarding actual future policies to alleviate the suffering from Tory austerity ?

How do they stand on NHS privatisation ?

Or TTIP ?

Or 5G rollout ?

Why have the need for policies when their name suggests they only have one mission in mind?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

I might have to do that purely for the lolz the leaflet caused in our house.

Far better to write to them with a data protection request with full disclosure on anything they have on her, it should cost them around eighty quid, oh, and send the flyer back in an unstamped envelope.

Why people want to vote for a secretive company with nothing but a showman as proof of existence is surprising to me in this day and age, I thought we'd got past Barnum. Incidentally the URL for them and several other similar domains were registered three years ago by Essex UKIP.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu May 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

I might have to do that purely for the lolz the leaflet caused in our house.

Far better to write to them with a data protection request with full disclosure on anything they have on her, it should cost them around eighty quid, oh, and send the flyer back in an unstamped envelope.

Why people want to vote for a secretive company with nothing but a showman as proof of existence is surprising to me in this day and age, I thought we'd got past Barnum. Incidentally the URL for them and several other similar domains were registered three years ago by Essex UKIP.

Don't ask me - I've got no idea what is going on with politics these days as Brexit seems to have thrown the rule book out of the window.

My wife and I wondered why she, with a typically English sounding first and surname (she has kept her maiden name) got a leaflet and I...didn't. A DSAR for her might well be in order!
Avon Barksdale

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs